Anxious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageColton Hudson
Frost of the Tenno
User Image

"Yeah; Do you care if they notice us or not? Might wanna strike up a conversation with him." Colton's helm shifted closed once more as he readied for the mission with a delighted smile. His body was full of enthusiasm now, not only because of the mission but because he hadn't seen Zero in a few days. Colt looked in to the corner of his HUD and analyzed the coordinates. A rooftop, the usual for a meeting place for the Tenno. Always such ninjas and operators of stealth or subtlety.

Colt walked in and out of a few alleyways and backstreets to make sure he wasn't being followed and no eyes were upon him before leaping up to a roof. The rendezvous wasn't too far from his current location, and the mission wasn't urgent so Colt casually jogged from roof to roof. A connection between Colt's and Zero's warframe was made as they were now on a mission. "S'up, Zero. How's it been? ..You got the coord's from the master yet?"

Lord_Of_Silence909

Dangerous Hunter

zero turned his head as he was sitting on the edge of the rooftop, he smiled and pushed up from the roof to his feet "hello Colt, how have your days been since we last saw each other?" he asked as he readied his pistols that were in their holsters.

Mordecai came over both the Tenno's Com units "you may interact but if they become hostile and attack you have the right to fight back.....but only if they make the first move.....remember we are honorable warriors not merciless killers, be swift and smart Tenno, your mission starts now!" Mord said as he cut the line.

Zero looked at Colton and smiled as he pulled his rifle off his back and pointed to a tall building off in the distance "That's our destination! Lets go" he said as his helm shifted forward and he turned to the roof edge before stepping back and then running forward his hand grabbing a nearby telephone wire and used it as a zip line to the next building as he got closer he let go of the line and ran up the wall to the buildings rooftop and turned towards Colton.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dethro the Tortured

Darkness will reign!
We will consume all!

Peering over the bush he saw the female lying limp against the bottom of the fence, this was his chance he leaped over the bush and crawled over to her. He leaned down and breathed in he scent, it filled his nostrils the smell making his eyes roll back from the perfume she was wearing. He sheathed his blades and pulled out a cloth and wrapped it around her head covering her eyes before he lifted her over his shoulder and turned towards the forest.....He looked back at the playground and grinned before rushing into the forest.

As he ran through the forest he started looking at trees and see if their were tags on them, as he pulled a tag off of each tree he passed. Slowing to a halt he leaned forward and looked over a deep trench that was as dark as night; he pulled out a large metal hook and jumped off the edge. After the drop a wrenching sound came from below at the bottom the male was holding the hook and the curved instrument was hanging on a massive tree trunk that was stuck between the walls of the Trench.

He let go of the hook and landed softly on a few animal pelts, he walked forward into a medium size cave which was filled with animal pelts, bone carved instruments, animal meats. The cave had a section with a big wood pole in the middle, it had claw marks at the top and bottom and were kind of covered by rope binds.

He moved to the pole and tied Rachel up, he was hungry and his stomache couldnt handle the wait. He also tied her up around the abdomen almost in a respectful way since he never ate a woman that looked this pretty...at least it was respectful in his thoughts. He turned from her and moved over to his weapons where he started to grind a bone until it was razor sharp.

My heart filled with Hate
My Mind screaming with lies

Rachel moaned softly as she started to stir. She didn't open her eyes as she felt her head throbbing "oh my gawd what happened to me?" she said softly. As she went to lift her hand she realizes that she can not move them and that she felt tied to something hard and narrow. She finally opened her eyes but all she could see was darkness "oh my...what's happened to me? Where am? Please someone help!!!!" she could hear the grinding of stones being rubbed together as she tried to get away. 'why didn't I just in bed. Oh no Mordecai. He doesn't know I am missing.' silently tears rolled from her eyes but she knew her captor would not see them for the cloth prevented them from rolling down her cheek.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro the Tortured

Darkness will reign!
We will consume all!

Dethro stood from the grinding stone and walked over to the girl, he pulled the cloth from her eyes and started to run the blade along her arms without it cutting her. Seeing the tears after he pulled the cloth away just made him want to play even more; her words of confusion made his smirk behind his helmet and her pleas for help made him feel dominate......a feeling he use to get allot before his prey became scarce and people became afraid of the night.

Rachel opened her eyes and saw the...the thing. She did not knowif it was a man or a woman. She looked around her and noticed she was tied to a pole in the middle of room.

"Where am I?" she said trying to be strong but on the inside he was scared outta her mind. She knew she had to contact Mordecai in some way but knowing how busy he was she knew he wouldn't miss her until the next night when she failed to call. By then she will probably be dead.

Nimble Hunter

Kaervek walked the rocky surface, Silent as the grave as usual. the TBR had trained him well on movement at night, almost back, just gotta get by the chasm A sheer drop on one side and rocks on the other. a wonderful place to hide, if you were crazy enough. He un shouldered his VSS mid-step, i'm sure that i aint the only crazy one at night He walked low using as much of the night shadows as possible, a slight glint coming off of his scope.

MAking his way to a rocky ledge, he takes another cigarette from his pack. with some grumbling he strikes a match and lights the weak tobacco. i definitely need to get me some of that ex american tobacco,, his thoughts wandered slightly as he sat on a boulder, his finger resting on the trigger should anything startle him.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro the Tortured

Darkness will reign!
We will consume all!

Dethro smiled and turned from her, he pulled at the straps of his helm and pulled the front part of the helmet off. He walked to a table covered with a cloth, as he wrapped his fingers around the cloths edge and pulled it off quickly; under the cloth were several blades and tribal paints.....he pulled up a tiny dull needle with a small vile of ink hooked to the top.

He turned and walked to her, pulling up her shirt he started to run the needle under her breasts like a pen on paper. The cold steel tickled her skin but also stung it as the ink painted a tribal design, it had a similar form to the Tenno architectures but it wasn't something that they would know of.....this was a symbol made by Dethro....a symbol for those that would be eaten.

User Image

Nimble Hunter

As the cigarette hung from his lips, he removed the magazine to verify his ammo. content with what he could make out he slapped the magazine loudly back into place. stupid... will have to buy more rounds He took a long drag from the cigarette before flicking the remnants down the chasm, the cigarette bounced off of various object as it fell.

Kaervek racked a round,checked around quickly then resumed his walk along the chasm. sunrise would be soon, and he did not want to be caught outside in the heat.. let alone with his weapon. He opted for a double time and started jogging, forgoing silence.

Rachel shivered as he drew upon her skin. When he had ripped her shirt from her body she had scream at him "WHO ARE YOU?? LET ME GO!!!! HELP ME!!!"

Rachelhhad screamed herself into a fainting spell as she fell limp against the pole that she was tied to.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro the Tortured

Darkness will reign!
We will consume all!

Dethro kept a straight face but when she fainted his turn on........turned off, he felt the feeling of not killing her and he stared blankly at her for several minutes. This had never happened before. Maybe because every person he slowly tortured was a male....and every person he ate was a hardened female from a gang. Dethro grunted and cut her from the ropes, he knew the danger of her killing him but felt like she wouldn't for some reason "Less the day falls to night, for all creatures sleep both man and beast..." he said in a small voice before turning and grabbing a few hides and laying them under and on Rachel....he didn't understand his actions but he ignored them and walked to a large flat stone and laid on it slowly falling into slumber.

Rachel slept what felt like hour as she slowly started to wake up she turned and stretched. She gasped and her eyes opened wide and sat up realizing she was free.

She looked around and noticed the man laying on a stone. She watched his face apart from the tribal tattoos he slept like any other person. She watched him for several minutes before slowly getting up as to not awaken him and walked over to a table of miscellaneous items and found a needle and a thick thread, she was unfortunately unable to find a pair of scissors so she was forced to use a knife. "i hope I get this done." she whispered softly.

Several minutes later Rachel had made a dress out of the fur pelt that covered her up. She placed the knife softly on the table again but she stitched all the loose pieces of clothes together, "waste not, want not, as my mother used to say." she whispered as she put the washcloth size pelt on the table.

She looked over over at her captor and felt sorry for him. She grabbed one of the pelts that made up the pallet that she had slept on and very slowly walked over to where he slept and slowly laid the pelt over him. She smiled softly as she turned back towards her own pallet and layed down.

She felt tears coming to her eyes not only for the man who had taken her but also she wanted to see Mordecai. She layed there wondering if he had yet noticed she was gone or if the ash warframe had come to check on her yet and realized she was gone. Rachel giggled softly thinking of how Colton would have checked on her at least 300 times by now. The soft sound of her giggle echoed around the room.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Name: Stormy Pandora Chase aka: "Pan" or "PC"
Race: Caucasian / American
History: Pan was raised by her father who, unfortunately for her childhood, was a crooked man with little ambition but to steal. He was a Silvered Tongue menace and stole military supplies and weaponry for personal gain. Well, there wasn't always enough time between his schemes to take Pan to a babysitter or a daycare type facility, so most of the time she joined him; becoming just as crooked as he. Overtime, she had been exposed to upwards hundreds of different kinds of weapons and potions; to which she remembered the weapon and its effects. Because of the knowledge of the advanced technologies she received the name "PC" from her father's Silver Tongued companions. It seemed she'd been raised in a gang environment and would no doubt follow in her father's footsteps. For a while, she took no shame in this and followed her old man into the depths of hell and back. She was taught to fight in times of struggle and defend her own no matter what. At a manipulative age, she was taught to love explosions and how to brew one up out of almost nothing. It was her and her dad against the world. That is.. until The Tenno found her father. Almost immediately you can assume his death came as no surprise to the young Pan. Facing this kind of horrific scene, you can only imagine what it was like clearing the blood from your eyes. Of course, little did they know, one day their biggest problem would be the little girl they left alive. She left the Silver Tongues, not really ever being apart of the gang; and was founded into the Jericho Initiative. Although she sees herself as an important aspect of the team, most of the members don't altogether trust her chaotic disposition.
Weapons: Pan is a heavy artillery kind of gal, usually trying to scrounge together something to cause large explosions and chaos. But don't let the overpowering, bulky weapons fool you; she is quite the fox when it comes to maneuvering behind the scenes. She's not one to sit far off on the side line, most of the time she rather get a foot to the face; giving her that tough hand to hand combat capability.
Gang: The Jericho Initiative

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Image
                                                        As all the usual stories begun, there was this girl. She was no hero and she was no damsel in distress. She was a dainty looking girl, who's large military boots hung from a rooftop of a shady torn apart building. There wasn't much left of the rubble after it had had a taste of the gang violence that corrupted a large portion of Jericho. All that was left of this particular building was a lingering menace of bullet shells, and the harsh smell of burning flesh. The thought had arisen as to whose flesh pierced her nose; of course, the tingle in her nostrils and a small snarl on her lips proved the aroma to be disgusting. But why was she sitting on the remains of this lonely shack, when Jericho was rich with other buildings to perch on? Her, amongst all people, really didn't have a reason. The cold chill of death seemed to make everything about her life more realistic. Keeping the usual princess and the castle story at bay. The last thing the fiery red headed beauty needed to do was forget why she was fighting. She needed the smell of burnt innocence to fuel to fury in her heart. It was like a shot of B12 that rushed through her veins.

Pan was the girls name, short for Pandora; which wasn't even her first name the the losing middle name. She honestly didn't know why she reverted to her middle name. Maybe a longing inside that wanted to keep a secret identity, like the superheros she read about as a child. Pan sounded something like a boys name, at least she always though so. Which would explain why her father deemed it to be the sole to her existence. The thoughts that ran through Pan's mind were tantalizing to the point it made her life seem nostalgic. A deep breath was drawn in, as she inhaled the toxins of her cigarette. Thinking things over, she loosely held the cancer stick between pale pink lips; not really caring one way or the other if it would fall amongst the ashes. A hand was drawn through locks of fire, pushing the annoyingly long strands from her eyes. She watched Jericho like an hawk, her eyes darting at every movement and every sound. Unfortunately, she wasn't paying any real attention to the surrounding sounds of the city.

Lifting a strap back to her shoulder, she rocked her boots hard against the single beam holding her up. The sounds of the shack shook, causing an unnerving feeling of falling to come over Pan. She jumped, hitting the streets of Jericho hard with her boots. The building fell, and the ash cascaded over her. Great, just what she needed; a misting of burnt bodies. "Poor pathetic saps.." Pan lowly whispered to herself, shifting the ash from her hair. She looked at the fallen building, if she knew the people inside she might have cared about them more. By this time, it was obvious that Pan was painfully argumentative towards herself. Feeling one way about something and shortly after becoming another way. She didn't have a disorder of any sort, it was her shameful way of defense. The obvious being she never truly knew how she felt about something or even more disappointing, someone.

Careful eyes scanned the area, she didn't really know where she was. She knew she couldn't be far from her companions; course, she didn't figure they wanted to see her. She shifted on the street, her mind still trying to wrap around the fallen building before her. She wasn't even a part of this particular battle, which made her being her more pathetic than usual. She sighed, and spit her cigarette to the street. Turning from the building, she made her way down the streets of Jericho.

Ooc//: Hey everyone!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces