Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ayame smiled softly as Mordecai stepped towards her "my lord I felt something had changed and I came to check on you I heard people talking about Rachel running from here and seeing her crying. You showed her what you did didn't you you showed her how much you truly love me." she laughed loudly as she stepped towards Mordecai with a hand our and placed it on his chest.

User Image

Rachel had gone down into the caves and looked around she saw the pile of pelts that she had once layed on. Her eyes welled with tears on e more but they did nor over flow, instead of just sitting there doing nothing, she felt drained so she decided that maybe sleep would help forget about hee pain. She layed down on the old pelts and covered herself up fully but the faint sobs could not be confined to the inside of the pelts doe they echoed off the walls of the cave.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
Mordecai grinned and let his mask shift down, he looked deep into Ayame's eyes "I couldn't bare to withhold the burning sting of our kiss! If felt so right when it was wrong but its not wrong anymore...." he said before gripping her wrist and bending her arm back before turning her back towards him. He twisted it a bit as he pressed his lips against her neck kissing it sensually "You've opened a door in my soul that has been sealed since i was infected and i'll tell you this once and i want you to remember this! Dont think you can get the upper hand because you've released damnation in the form of a mortal man!!" he growled with a dominate tone as he let go of her arm and turned her towards him kissing her gently upon the lips.
Ayame smiled and gasped softly when Mordecai swung her around but when he swung her back around she kissed him on his lips softly and said "My Lord there will be people who will want to hurt you and will you be there to protect all of us like me because i love you and i want to keep you close to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel layed silently as she waited for sleep to come. Her excellent hearing was in over drive as she listened for anything that she thought might be someone following her to hurt her on Mordecai's orders.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
Dethro came up on the trench, it was deeper then he remembered. He set a teleporter down and threw one on the ground in the trench; walking into the sender he formed through the receiver when he came through he appeared upside down and fell to the ground. Dusting himself off he looked up at the small portal and sighed with disgust "Seems the portals need calibrating! I guess that'll need work before i go into a firefight..." he said as he stepped throught the caves entrance. Looking around he pulled out a sentinel which flicked on a small light that guided Dethro through the darkened cave.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The sentinel floated silently beside Dehtro as they came up on a female person, the light shined against her back and Dethro's eyes relaxed as he cleared his throat lightly.
User Image

Rachel heard someone clear their throat andturned over and saw the outline of someone. When her eyes adjusted to the light she saw it was Dethro. She stared at him for a moment then picked herself up and ran to him. When she reached him she put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as silent tears ran down her face. She pulled back and looked up at him and said "how...how did you find me? How did you know I would be here?"

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro looked down at her and smiled as his arms wrapped around her "Where else would you hide? Are you okay?" he asked her before pulling away. Dethro looked around an noticed that the cave was in shambles, the Black Reign must have torn it apart when they tried to find him.
User Image

Rachel sighed softly as she recalled what she had seen and what Mordecai had done. She tried hard to keep her voice clear but it broke everal times. She pulled away and followed his eyes around the cave then turned and sat down on the bed of pelts and covered her eyes and whispered more to herself than to Dethro "i gave him everything. I must be a worthless nothing. Why am I so stupid?" she sighed softly.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro shook his head, he let his mask fully shift down and he satdown beside her. He looked up at the sentinel which was floating around the cave "You're more then nothing and you're not stupid!" he said putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him. Dethro wasn't much for love but he seem to have a thing for Rachel, he didn't know what kimd but it had to do with love; He was going to lean in and kiss her but he felt as if she'd not be interested in him...like that.
User Image

Rachel felt a shift in the pelts and Dethro's arm draped over her shoulders. She leaned into him and wrapped her arm around Dethro's waist while leaning her head onto his shoulder.

She sat there for a minutes and looked up at him and something in his eyes caught her attention, she raised her hand that was around his waist and placed in on his chin to turn his head towards hera. She stared carefully into his eyes and something made her lean forward and softly closed her eyes as she pressed her lips to his.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro was puzzled but he to closed his eyes and they fell back, he was ontop of her as he kept the kiss going before breaking it to breathe. In this moment he stared into her eyes and leaned back down to kiss her again. He was amazed that Rachel was doing this, that they were romantically involved with each other 'She made the first move! This must be a dream or a hallucination made by the virus...but then again this might be....real' he thought as he pulled away gulping "D-did we just..." he tried to ask as his face was red because of him blushing with nervousness.
Rachel blushed softly as she placed a finger upon his lips and said "Yes Dethro we just kissed. I wanted to tell you that something inside me changed the day you brought me here to kill me, but you didn't I was a weak human. You could have killed me and not thought twice about it. Tell me honestly why...why did you stop and cut me free and agree to help me but you also protected me." she blushed softly as stared up into his eyes waiting for an answer.

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro thought back and remembered Rachel fainting, he looked at her and spoke in a very gentle voice "i guess it was because fainted in the preparations and it turned my hunger off...if that makes any sense? I was at peace afterwards and I found that your story of your life caught my attention...something inside said help this girl....thats all i remember!" he said as he looked down at her.
Rachel smiled and hugged Dethro whispering "thank you Dethro for being there for me. I...I love you. What do we do now?"

Dangerous Hunter

Dethro looked at Rachel he smiled and looked over at the the trinity warframe that was Rachels own. Reaching down he handed her the warframe "Even though Mordecai has left you that doesn't mean we run from him. I'II protect you just like last time...we are still tenno's and we cannot leave our new family behind! I believe that Ayame has used the dark arts against Mordecai and she has put him under her control...or atleast partly." he said holding the Warframe out to her.
Rachel nodded softly and took hold of the warframe but stopped and said "what if Ayame is using the dark arts against him, what if we defeat her and he comes to what about us? Dethro I...I don't think I could bare to choose between you.' she shivered as she thought of what that moment might come to and she couldn't choose even though she would choose Dethro in a heart beat.

She sighed softly as she sat there thinking of when shebecame a tenno. She looked up at Dethro and said "my love may I ask, when I was in that frozen chamber what would have done if I had died?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff