Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Its a relatively normal day for those in the counterintelligence business. No current mission means sitting at a desk doing paperwork. At some point during the day a large envelope is placed at the desk. The contents of which include a thumb drive and a plane ticket. The plane ticket is a one way ticket to Zurich, Switzerland. The thumb drive contains a single document. When opened it reads as follows.

You're receiving this transmission its because you were selected for a highly classified and incredibly dangerous mission. Your agencies have decided to team together to take down a massive threat. It has come to the attention of your agencies that some of the world's most notorious criminals have banded together. As of now it is unclear what they are planning. These criminals have been tracked for quite some time now. It is your mission, should you chose to accept it, to work with the team we have put together to take out what we have dubbed as the Sinister Six. The team consists of the best of the best. We are confident in your abilities and hope you accept this mission. Should you accept this mission you will be flying out shortly to meet up with your other team members in Zurich.

The Arms Dealer, the Drug Kingpin, the Intelligence Dealer, the Cat Burglar, the Assassin, and the Hacker are the criminals that Mossad, MI5, and the CIA have codenamed the Sinister Six. It may be a silly name, but these people are no joke. I'm sure you're also wondering who received these envelopes. There were six people; two from each agency. The Brawn and the Technology Expert are from the CIA. MI5's people are The Linguist and the Weapons Expert. The Tactics Expert and The "New Bond" come from Mossad.

Here's the deal. The agencies want their agents to get close to the Sinister Six in whatever way they can whether it be going undercover and working for them, getting close to them on a more personal level, or just tracking their movements a different way. Whatever it may be, they want information. They want to figure out what the Sinister Six are up to and take them down before anything horrible happens. So, are you up for the challenge?

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              1. Follow Gaia TOS. That's just a given.

2. I am the creator of the role-play. That means that what I say goes!

3. As far as romance goes, I'm sure there will be some. Let's keep it PG-13 or so, alright? Clothes start coming off and that's your cue to fade to black. Got it? Great!

4. What about fighting you ask? Of course there will be fighting! No god-modding/auto hitting without the other person's permission first. Also, lets not kill each other alright? The only time someone is going to die is if I have to kick someone out of the role-play, or if the death is plotted and okayed by the person whose character it is.

5. Swearing is allowed, but let's try and keep it to a minimum kay?

6. If something major is going to happen to your character that might end up involving a lot of people (e.g. car crash, serious injury, fainting in a public place) please let me know first. I don't mind if things like that happen, I'd just like to be given a heads up first. Thanks c:

7. I expect decent grammar and spelling. I'm not especially amazing when it comes to grammar and spelling but I try. Spell check is a wonderful thing. You need to be able to capitalize the first letter after a period, exclamation mark, or question mark. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't really care about that sort of stuff if we're talking in the ooc or elsewhere, but it better happen in ic posts. Also, no text talk unless your person is texting someone. Cool beans?

8. Speaking of posts... I'd like to see at least two decent paragraphs. A paragraph to me is about five to seven sentences. I know some can be shorter or longer. That's completely understandable. If you can do more than three paragraphs then great! I want quality over quantity. Oh, which reminds me! No asterisk for actions please! Write everything out and put quotation marks around speech. That should be obvious.

9. I'd like to see people posting at least twice a week. I totally understand having work, school, or whatever else get in the way. Please tell me if you aren't going to be able to post.

10. I enjoy pretty posts, but you don't have to go over the top. I would, at the very least, like to see a picture of your character and their name somewhere in your posts. Please make sure your posting colors aren't blinding or too light to see.

11. On the topic of pictures, I'd like to see real people only. Feel free to use celebrities, models, or whoever else. I generally use actors/actresses because they usually have a wide variety of pictures to choose from.

12. There is a two character limit. I would prefer you have one character of each gender if you do take two characters.

13. Reserves should be posted in the OOC. I'll put the code for the reserve down below as well as in the OOC thread. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE CODING FOR THE RESERVE!! Profile links should be sent to me by PM. If you want to take an agent the subject of the PM should be "Agent [your character's last name]". If you want one of the Sinister Seven the subject of the PM should be "Up To No Good".

14. Do not post here until I accept your profile and the thread is open.

15. If you're going to be gone for any extended period of time please tell me! Otherwise I'm going to assume you've ditched and delete your character. Also tell me if you're going to quit. It just makes it easier. I won't be mad, I just want you to tell me so no one is left hanging.

16. Don't be scared to throw out ideas and to plot with people in the ooc or elsewhere! Plotting is always good!

17. Any new rules will be put here, obviously, and I will color them red. I'll probably announce it as well.

18. Respect must be given to be received. If you have a problem with someone let me, Tipsy, and that person know in a polite and discrete fashion and we will see if the situation can be resolved in some way. We will not tolerate rude and mean behavior toward other role-players or ourselves.

19. I know this is a wall of rules, but make sure you read them all! Please, I'm begging you! If you've read all the rules please put your favorite color in your reserve.

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              The Spots:XXXXX open - reserved - taken

XXX- CIA (USA):
                                              XXXXXX- Technology Expert (female) - Aquamaureen13
                                              XXXXXX- The Brawn (male) - iiM U S i C is L o V e

XXX- MI5 (UK):
                                              XXXXXX- Linguist (male)
                                              XXXXXX- Weapons Expert (female) - xx rin if you please

XXX- Mosaad (Israel):
                                              XXXXXX- Tactics Expert (female)
                                              XXXXXX- The "New Bond" (male)

User Image
                                              XXXTHE BRAWN
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXSAWYERXXKASEYXXDANIELS
                                              XXXTHIRTY
                                              XXXMALE
                                              XXXHETEROSEXUAL
                                              XXXSTEPHEN AMELL
                                              XXXiiM U S i C is L o V e

User Image
                                              XXXTECHNOLOGY EXPERT
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXNADIAXXSKYEXXKENNISH
                                              XXXTHIRTY
                                              XXXFEMALE
                                              XXXBISEXUAL
                                              XXXLAURA VANDERVOORT
                                              XXXAQUAMAUREEN13

User Image
                                              XXXWEAPONS EXPERT
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXJULIETXXANAXXRAO
                                              XXXTWENTY-FIVE
                                              XXXFEMALE
                                              XXXHETEROSEXUAL
                                              XXXAISHWARYA RAI
                                              XXXxx rin if you please

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              The Spots:XXXXX open - reserved - taken

XXXXXX- Arms Dealer (male)
                                              XXXXXX- Drug Kingpin (female)
                                              XXXXXX- Intelligence Dealer (male)
                                              XXXXXX- Cat Burglar (female) - iiM U S i C is L o V e
                                              XXXXXX- Assassin (female) - Cirque de Rouge
                                              XXXXXX- Hacker (male)

User Image
                                              XXXCAT BURGLAR
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXALEXIAXXKENNAXXWYATT
                                              XXXTWENTY-SIX
                                              XXXFEMALE
                                              XXXBISEXUAL
                                              XXXLYNDSY FONSECA
                                              XXXiiM U S i C is L o V e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              XXXASSASSIN
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXADRIANAXXELISEXXCORSAIR
                                              XXXTWENTY-FOUR
                                              XXXFEMALE
                                              XXXHETEROSEXUAL
                                              XXXPHOEBE TONKIN
                                              XXXCirque de Rouge

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

RESERVE:

User Image
                                              XXXROLE
                                              XXX█████◄◄XXXX ►►█████
                                              XXXFIRSTXXMIDDLEXXLAST
                                              XXXAGE
                                              XXXGENDER
                                              XXXSEXUALITY
                                              XXXFACE CLAIM
                                              XXXUSERNAME
                                              XXXSAMPLES

[quote="iiM U S i C is L o V e"][/quote]
                                              [imgleft]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/Roxi2293/9f495a74-9667-4744-99a0-d6f265c2d197.png[/imgleft]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=24]ROLE[/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color]█████◄◄[color=white]XX[/color] ►[color=white]XX[/color] ►►█████
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=posting color]FIRST[/color][color=white]XX[/color][color=posting color 2]MIDDLE[/color][color=white]XX[/color][color=posting color]LAST[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=pc2]AGE[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=pc]GENDER[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=pc2]SEXUALITY[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=pc]FACE CLAIM[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][color=pc2]USERNAME[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]XXX[/color][size=14][url=http://]SAMPLES[/url][/size]

PROFILE:

Profiles will be threads. They can look however you want them to, but this is what should be in each post.
                                              XXXPost 1:: Picture of character, name, and role
                                              XXXPost 2:: Picture of character, basics (name, role, age, gender, sexuality, height, weight, codename, etc.)
                                              XXXPost 3:: Picture of character, likes, dislikes, fears
                                              XXXPost 4:: Picture of character, personality, biography

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Zurich, Switzerland

Date::
                                              1xx2xx3xx4xx5xx6xx7xx8xx9xx10
                                              11x12x13x14x15x16x17x18x19x20
                                              21x22x23x24x25x26x27x28x29x30
                                              31xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

January ll February ll March ll April ll May ll June ll July ll August ll September ll October ll November ll December

Sunday ll Monday ll Tuesday ll Wednesday ll Thursday ll Friday ll Saturday

Weather::
                                              Sunny ll Partly Cloudy ll Mostly Cloudy ll Cloudy
                                              Rain ll Lightning ll Thunder ll Hail ll Windy ll Breezy ll Snow ll Blizzard

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tasty Giver

13,925 Points