Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gawker

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I'm looking for someone to spar with as I've just become part of a huge roleplaying community and I want to brush up on my skills. I just want one opponent, so it's first come first serve. Here's my profile.
{Basic Character Information}:

*True Name: Rahsia-Nakuro Teroch Kozun
*Titles: Shogun, Nakuro Samura
*Nicknames: Rah, Naku,
*Affiliation: Samura clan, Kozun family
*Occupation: Leader of Samura clan since Hiro Samura's departure, Mandalorian Soldier

{Appearance}:

*Appeared Age: 37
*Actual Age: 37
*Date of Birth: 8/2/4001
*Sexuality: Heterosexual
*Zodiac: Leo
*Race: 50% Human, 50% Daemon
*Place of Birth: Mandalore
*Heritage: Planet Mandalore
*Height: 6'3"
*Build: Muscular
*Skin Color: Dark
*Blood type: AB+
*Natural Eye Color: Blue
*Natural Hair Color: White
*Current Hair Color: Black
*Hair Length: Medium
*Hair Style: Straight
*Defining Facial Features: A scar on the side of his face where his hair usually hides it
*Dominant Hand: Left
*Speech Patterns: Nothing out of the ordinary

{Family}:

*Marital Status: Arrow hasn't been taken to the knee
*Buir (parents):Isan and Althenia Vesperio
*Ba'buir (grandparent): A'den Kozun
*Vod (siblings): Taglios Reaver, Kaji Samura
*Ade (children): Nemo
*Family Finances: Unsure
*Best Friend: Hiro Samura

{Personality Traits}:

{Major Traits}:

*Authoritative
*Comedic
*Outgoing
*Ferocious
*His name means pitiless

{Likes}:

*Winning
*Fighting
*Winning

{Dislikes}:

*Losing
*His friends being threatened

{Bad Habits}:

Nailbiting

{Good Habits}:

N/A

{Memories}:

-Best Memory: Receiving his first sword from his master, Hiro.

-Worst Memory: Training with his grandfather, Aden.

-Proud Of: Leading the Samura clan in the onslaught of Princess Tizuki's castle.

-Temperament: Short fused.

Friendships:
*Kozuns
*Samura
*Reavers (I'd hope)

Rivalries:
*None so far

-Quotes:
"Tal, kote bal tor, an a' darasuum" (Blood, Glory and Justice, all but eternal.)

Brief Biography:

No one really knows what happened to Rahsia. He was born on Mandalore to Althenia Vesperio and Isan Vesperio. Rahsia's first memory was being involved with the Samura clan along with his aunt, Angelishia, despite his ignorance to their relationship. Soon time had passed and Rahsia rose through the ranks to become on of Hiro Samura's right-hand men. Later on, the Samuras had another recruit named Taglios. Rahsia had no idea that Taglios was his brother, but he treated him just the same. Not shortly afterward Rahsia led an army to take over Princess Tizuki's castle, only for pure sport. The castle was demolished, and the princess had escaped, along with her bodyguard, K`. Eventually Hiro had left the Samura clan for unknown reasons and Rahsia became leader for some time. A short time this was as his grandfather, Aden Kozun, informed Rahsia of his relationship to Angelishia and Aden. The Samura quickly disbanded and Rahsia began training with his grandfather, unfortunately this didn't last very long either.

Rahsia decided to leave for a duration of three years, and after coming back everything had gone to Hell. The community he had called home welcomed him back with nonexistant arms and nary a soul to be found. Rahsia searched for many days trying to find his old friends, and then he found Taglios. Taglios had regailed Rahsia of many things that had happened while he was gone, and even revealed that Taglios had entered the Reavers. Taglios invited Rahsia to join the Reaver's community, and he quickly accepted, just for a place to call home.

{Offensive/Defensive traits:}

Passive Abilities:
Armies of one man: Rahsia has inhuman strength, equaling to that of three hundred men his size.

Active/Offensive Abilities:
Pyro Manipulation: Rahsia trained himself to manifest the heat from inside of his body into a physical form, i.e. balls of fire (no pun intended).
Electrostatic Manipulation: Rahsia demands the energy of the world around him to be bent and used to his will.
Elemental Augmentation: Imbuing the elements around him, Rahsia can channel energy through any weapon of his choosing. Incendiary bullets, superheated metal, conducting electricity through metal, etc.

Weapons:
Vogutzer: A blade given to him by his master, Hiro Samura. This blade was actually pulled out from Edge Bartholomew's throat.
Dragon Fang: A dagger crafted by Edge Bartholomew.
Hawkeye: Pistol given to Rahsia by his grandfather, Aden.

Items:

Character Theme:
One Walking Mountain at a Time

You probably don't have to give me all of this information, so if you want to fight, post yours and we'll get started.
Blackened boots shifted through the debris of the shattered city, their owner hissing in self-satisfaction as it reveled in the destruction it had so gleefully wrought in the name of its master. For all intents and purposes, the alien abomination dubbed Clauvis in the human tongues appeared to be a man garbed all in black, though the material was more like skin than fabric and it was seen to shift on occasion. Two large holes in the mask it wore were the only outward indication of where its attentions lie, and at the moment it was busy crouching near a fresh corpse crushed beneath a fallen steel beam, its stomach rumbling at the scent of blood and flesh in the eternal hunger it was cursed with. A sharp voice in its head tore it from its distraction, and Clauvis retracted the gloved hand it had subconsciously been extending.

Not yet, the voice told him. You will feast soon, but not now. Another task yet remains. Something approaches. Hissing almost reproachfully, it stood to its full height and leaped to the top of a pile of rubble, what had once been a very popular downtown bar, displaying phenomenal strength. While it had once appeared weaponless, slits opened along Clauvis' wrists, through both flesh and 'cloth', and from them slid a silvery material that slowly shifted its shape until it had assumed the form of two circular buzzsaw-like blades, each approximately two feet in diameter. Held in levitation several inches above each of Clauvis' extended palms via telekinesis as they began to spin, the creature released another hiss-growl towards the sky, challenging whatever may be nearby. It would not displease its master.

(Since I'm apparently setting the battlefield, it's a destroyed city around 1pm, 50 degrees and cloudy, but low chance of rain. A short summary of my character since I'm far too lazy to write a profile; it's an alien creation, so its mental and physical attributes are obviously well above and beyond human average. It's also undead, and its primary power is telekinesis. If you have questions, feel free to ask.)

Versatile Explorer

[Observer]

A strange faceless red, white and black garbed 'female', as it appeared, was perched atop a crumbled building's remains, head tilted, feathered headdress swaying from a slight breeze. She observed the scene below, crimson tail flicking about, clawed fingers dancing along the edge of the 'roof', posture crouched, with an eerie silence. How was she watching, that was because of her 'sixth' sense; the ability to see without eyes, just as she could speak without lips and a tongue. She was eager to 'see' this spar.

[OOC: I'M WATCHING U GUIS OMG. heart : D]

Greedy Gawker

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
There was a shift in the air. What had once been a haze now turned into something brighter, almost, clarity. Rahsia stepped lightly through the wasteland that had once been a city and felt only disgust. How could I not have done this first he spoke gently to himself. He felt no forms of human life among the rubble, no survivors, he could only feel a pure embodiment of anger, and hunger. There came a point when the feeling became stronger, as Rahsia knew he drew closer to it. The source remained still, almost as if it were in wait... wait for something new to decimate.

Rahsia peered through what haze was left and saw some sort of black figure standing atop piles of what used to be civilization. He wanted to call out to it, but something else told him to grip Vogutzer's cold handle and approach with caution. Rahsia walked closer to the thing, his legs began at a normal pace but shortly after beginning his walk, his boots began to scruff the ground louder and heavier until he couldn't move anymore. "I'm not sure what you are, but I'm assuming you're the cause for this." He tried to maintain an authoritative tone despite the fact that he had not fought in a while, and this creature did in a few minutes what might normally take him a few hours.
Clauvis was as surprised as its master was at how quickly its prey had revealed itself; it had barely finished its challenging hiss before the scent of living human mingled with the stench of the city's countless slain denizens that lay here and there amongst the collapsed structures. It turned as the footsteps joined the scent, casting its blank, penetrating gaze towards the newcomer that would be its next meal. Clauvis took note of the man's immediate appearance with a quick mental scan, filing away useful information such as the visible armaments, stature and composure into its computer-like brain for later use.

It cocked its head slightly at the man's semi-introductory words and stared for a few moments, but instead of responding to the attempted authoritative tone, it opted to end the brief silence very abruptly and sprung into action with astonishing swiftness and precision. Without any warning whatsoever, the alien creation spun in place, the first circular saw blade launching towards its target's abdomen halfway through the spin and the second following towards the man's chest when the rotation was complete, barely half a second interval between the two. With no sun shining through the overcast skies, the blades non-conductive metal would not reflect in the light, making tracking their progress harder than it already was with their immense speeds an their dull hue blending in very nicely with the surroundings.

Unlike normal saw blades, this alien metal was harder than any material that could be found on earth alone and they would not stop spinning if they struck their marks, but would dig in and continue sawing through due to being controlled by the alien's mind. Clauvis gathered telekinetic energy into its back and took a sizable leap into the air before putting that energy into use by pushing him from behind and shot through the air after its blades like a rocket locked on to its target, confidence bolstered by the telekinetic barrier in front of it. It fully intended to slam its metal-filled body right into its prey's if it could not avoid its rapid approach, displaying a complete lack of concern for its own well-being in the process. If the abomination had possessed a heart, it would surely be pounding in its chest right now. It could feel the age-old excitement flow through its body; the thrill of the hunt was in the air.

Greedy Gawker

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rahsia quickly grasped Vogutzer and surged hellfire through its Mandalorian metal. The blade became so heated that it would cut through even the most durable of objects as if they were air The fire also coursed through Rahsia's veins, causing his molecules to speed up and allowing him to act quickly. Also setting him ablaze, his body may as well have been a star of insurmountable temperature. The flames around his body probably extended to about 7 feet in all directions, making it very painful to get near him, should this creature actually feel pain. He sidestepped and unsheathed his blade in a moment's notice, then swiping in a diagonal angle in an attempt to either stop the thrown objects in their place or harm his foe. Vogutzer also sent out a heat wave in a rectangular form, 2 feet in width and 4 feet in height.

((Sorry I'm not feeling very inventive tonight, Tae Kwon Do was kind of tiring))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff