Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala looked up at the palace then she tied the sword to her waist she didn't look at Kylar. "All ready lets go"Her voice was harsh as she grabbed his hand and led him across the bridge. Once over she let go and continued to walk with out saying a word keep her face down. now they had made it past the mountains and passed the apple orchard. Finally she was away from her home.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once they had cleared the apple orchard, Kylar finally decided it was time he took charge. He grabbed her wrist and stopped her right in her tracks. "First off it has gotten late and we are to far past the cave we camped in. Your still leading me though I've been through this area, and you have been downcast the entire trip! This is freedom out here Tala, no one to say there are rules. The only rules we need to worry about is survival. Now come on I know where we can spend the night. and discuss why it is you are being so down. I don't travel with people as gloomy as I am" he said the last sentence as light heartedly as he could

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala sighed and gave a faint smile "Your right you take the lead...I forgot that im not so familiar with this location...just have a lot running through my mind"With her free hand she moved most of her hair away from her face to get a better look at Kylar. She was still angry and confused but she held it back the best she could. "Know where is it that we are spending the night at......will there be any type of pond or running water because I sure could use a good wash up right now"
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar smiled and released Tala, "I have more than what you will be looking for" Kylar lead them into the forest following some hidden patterns that he put into the trees, scratches that didn't make sense but Kylar understood them, He led her over roots and underbrush straight into a clearing of large oak trees that hung over a hidden lake. In one of the trees that was slanted was a bunch of branches tied together and it hung openly over the small lake. Fireflies danced in rhythmic pattern to the sounds of the night. Kylar ran over to the tree and climbed it easily making his way to his bed perch he made just after meeting Leera. He checked for damages in the woven branches and found it still to be in nice condition, He added some more leaves so that it would be softer and he jumped a few times on it to ensure safety "We are good I will start dinner over on the beach head if you want to bathe!" He jumped straight into the water and swam back to the shore, He took off his shirt and let it hang on a branch that was already set up for drying clothes He began to build a fire close to it.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala looked around her surroundings she knelt down and placed her hand in the water. it felt nice and calming. She looked over and noticed Kylar busy cooking. With one last sigh she went trough her bag and pulled out a long towel and hung it on a tree branch. She went behind the towel and placed her hair in a messy bun and started to undress. It felt nice to take off her corset top after everything that had been going on. After she was done she placed her clothes in a pile near the tree then she grabbed the towel and wrapped in around herself as she walked to the water. Tala quickly dropped the towel and dove head first into the water. When she came back up she only exposed her head. "This feels great....."
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar carved up some of the beef and sliced the peaches in a bowl. and he cooked some poultry he had purchased from the guards it turned a nice golden brown on the BBQ spit. He sweeped his arm so that water flowed over and spit into the glasses. He looked up to the hovering fireflies, this was his favorite camping spot so far. He smiled, the food was plenty he could fish off of the bed area and catch fish yet the stream that ran to the lake was fresh and clean.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

After her bath Tala grabbed her towel and got out of the water she went threw her bag and pulled out a mini nightgown dress and placed it on then grabbed her clothes and bought them over to the water and began washing them. Once finished she hung her wet clothes to dry and walked over to Kylar feeling the grass between her toes. "The food smells great..I can't wait to try it" She sat down next to him and watched the fireflies as they danced.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar blushed as she came up in that outfit. He passed her a bowl with the cut up beef and Peaches in it "the chicken will be done shortly start with that" he pulled out a small loaf of bread and cut two small pieces, and passed one to Tala.

Kylar smiled to Tala "so why were you in the bad mood earlier? You don't have to tell me but it might make you feel better" Kylar was just trying to get Leera off his mind but helping Tala at the same time would be an added bonus.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala grabbed the bowl and started to play with her food"Well it looks like the captain didn't want me to go on this mission because he was afraid to lose his second child"She took a deep breath and began to eat slowly taking quick pauses to think. "I never thought he saw me and my brother like his own you know but I guess I was wrong....apparently he would rather have seen me either a guard like my brother or married.....funny right" She finished her bowl and placed it next to her she looked over at Kylar and smiled. "I wonder how things went with Leera.....should I bring it up" She thought to herself.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar leaned back and pondered the situation.. "Perhaps, however there is a major flaw in both of your thinking. Your thoughts are bent towards present, and it's never to late for anything. Your still young and beautiful. Give it a year perhaps two and you will be back home with this mission ether complete or with at least the satisfaction of that you tried your best. Then you can become a guard or married or Both!" he smiled at Tala "It's not to late as long as you have something inside that drives you. As long as it doesn't get out of hand you always have a choice to make." Kylar sighed inwardly his was out of hand and he hardly had a choice. "Does that make sense?"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala sighed as she looked at Kylar "It makes prefect sense...... UH! " She untied her hair and shook it loose then she sat up and walked over to Kylar. "Im tired of feeling gloomy upset angry and confused aren't you" Tala quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him close to her placing his arm around her waist and hers around his."Hold on tight"with a smile she knelt down and then in an instant sprang off the ground with Kylar high until they landed on the highest tree branch over looking all the stars and the full moon.

Tala released Kylar an looked at the stars then began spinning like a ballet dancer on her tip toes her gown and hair flowing in the wind until she was at the edge of the branch with her arms stretched out as she looked at him."Just for tonight lets look at whats around us and live.....my people believe to be free and live life even with all its demons facing you..."She waved with one hand and fell backwards into the leaves doing a back flip landing on a branch and then another till she sprang back up behind Kylar tapping him on the shoulder "Thank you for setting me free"
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar smiled and stood dangerously on the branch and took a stance. Raising his right arm he raised up a stream of water he shifted his right foot across and turned around the water shooting past him into the night sky he brought his left hand up and clenched it turning it to ice. He smiled to Tala "and he said let there be light" over head hung a large plate of ice bending the full moon light "and I said Let it shine bright" Kylar brought both hands violently down and shot them back up shattering the Ice into very minuscule fragments that glittered down catching the moonlight rays. Kylar sweeped his right hand in a series of quick patterns and the glitters shifted to his call and spelled out the words "May life be bright and free" Kylar let himself fall backwards and caught himself on the branch with the back of his legs. He spun around the branch and came back up in a laying down position.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala's eye sparkled as she looked at the words and from the corner of her eyes she looked at Kylar and smirked "He always seems to impress.....show off" She tip toed towards Kylar and grabbed his hands lifting him up and placing him arm around her waist. "We should probably get back down there before your chicken burns" And with the same movement she jumped holding on to Kylar landing on branch to branch until they hit the floor when Tala suddenly tripped taking him down with her landing on her back. She looked up at him and started laughing ."Ow......it looks like im not as graceful as I thought....im sorry are you ok"
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar smiled slightly embarrassed "uh.. fine" he stood up and pulled her with him so she was on her feet "as long as the chicken isn't burnt" Kylar went over to his spit and pulled the chicken off. Luckily only there was alittle black where the chicken was closest to the fire. Well thats dinner, He dished up the good parts and threw the rest out into the night. He turned back the moonlight directly above him illuminating more of the campsite, the soft light of the fire on the side of his face his eyes reflecting their dancing flames. "Let me know what you think, I'm gonna go and take a ride on the lake.. Unless you want to come with.."

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala took a piece of chicken and bit off a piece "This is wonderful...but everything you make is wow im feeling pretty useless" She smiled and ate another bite of chicken. "I would love to come but I think I had enough excitement for tonight plus I wouldn't want to knock us over in the water so im just gonna get some sleep but be careful wake me up if anything."She reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Good night and thanks for dinner and the show" she turned away and waved as she went to her bag to get her bed roll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff