Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The smell filled the air as Tala sprang up cutting the back of her left arm on a jagged piece of rock. "Constantine!" her heart pounded and she looked over at Kylar and Leera. She brushed the hair away from her face and cleared her throat smiling feeling a little embarrassed yet again. "I mean good morning you guys how did you two sleep the food smells great by the way."

She laughed as she picked up the bed roll and blanket some blood dripped from her arm but she ignored it wiping it on her pant leg. Tala placed the things near the rest of Kylar's other belongings as she sat down waiting to eat. "This All really looks so wonderful im starving."
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kylar moved over and gently grabbed Tala's arm, cleaned it out with a small amount of water and bandaged it "Don't just ignore things they could get worse" He dropped a peach onto where the bacon was and cooked it shortly before removing it and putting the bacon, peach and orange into the bowls. "Ok food is done and ready eat up." once again Kylar gave himself the smallest portion. Kylar smiled and took a bite savoring the orange most. "Leera come eat already instead of sitting back there like.." he didn't get to finish as she dove dramatically for the food and lifted it above her head like she was a triumphant hunter. She then began to eat slowly savoring each bite. Kylar just shook his head and smiled, kind of forcefully when he remembered he was giving her away. Kylar handed the other bowl towards Tala "We should get a move on soon and I'm running low on water so if there is a stream nearby we should stop by."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jasmine Eviline Thorn
The Devil

Thorn had come to some resistance, then, she wsa pushed out. The door to his mind now shut. Well, he is no normal commoner she thought to herself, Thorn did now realise she had a dispointed look about her. This although changed when he began to explain what he was going traveling about. "Ridiculous, no. A little too hopeful, maybe." With her hood still down from befor her bright red hair and orange eyes were very visable. She gave nathan a smile "I dont really have a reason for my traveling, Other than two reason..." she paused and turned to look at him a smile still on her face "One is personal but, the other is to find the Majors ive been hearing about, I just wish to know if its true or not." Thorn turned back to facing the door, and her smile faded away

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala looked at the bandage and smiled she began to eat her food when she heard a horn in the distance"Crap I forgot to signal home....the captain is going to kill me" she quickly placed down her food and ran out of the cave jumping on the first apple tree branch that she could find. Once on top she pulled out a whistle and blew looking into the sky.
Form the distance she could see a hawk flying towards her.
"Artemis! Im over here girl."

Artemis landed on a little tree branch in front of her squawking wildly. "Im fine I just have some travelers that need to get to Panta Rhie im their guide so its just gonna take me longer then usually to get home" She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and a pencil and wrote down the message. After she finished she rolled up the paper and placed it in the carrying tube attached to Artemis's back then she pulled off one of her earrings and place in in the tube closing it. "Ill be fine please just give him the message for me....Ill take his squawking when I get home" She laughed. Artemis tilted her head and looked at her bandage and then flew of towards Panta Rhie.

Tala looked toward the sky until Artemis was completely out of sight. She sighed putting her hand on her forehead."That should by me some time...I wish he didn't worry so much."
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar quickly looked at Leera "stay" He ran after Tala and climbed the tree silently behind her. He heard her talking to the bird Artemis and then her sigh of frustration. "bother isn't it when someone cares about you too much?" he said to her sitting on some branches on the opposite side of the tree. "Something tells me our progress will be slower than what we planned we should get moving soon." Kylar hopped from his perch and grabbed the branch directly beneath him, he swung and caught the next between his legs. He flipped and landed onto the ground in a roll, He stood up and walked casually back towards the cave.

Leera rolled her eyes at the command and finished eating breakfast. Then she moved to pack all of the stuff save for the other 2 bowls of food. Leera rolled up the bedrolls nicely and folded the blankets. She then packed away the surviving food that was unused in breakfast. Nodding at her handy work she sat comfortably near the fire her back against the wall.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala watched as Kylar got to the ground and walked towards the cave."Show off"She laughed and did a back flip off the branch landing on the ground and walking into the cave. She grabbed some of her belongings and some of Kylar's and Leera's and started to walk out of the cave "We will stop and get some water at a nearby steam up ahead like you suggested Kylar but from there your gonna have to listen to me for the safety of you and Leera"

Once after she was outside she pointed towards one of the mountains that stretched so him it disappeared into the clouds. "Heavens Gate is where we are heading... at the top of the mountain there is a cave that we must go through to get to the bridge to my home" She pulled out two little ear pieces and held them out for Kylar and Leera. "These were made for travelers they help with the pressure do to the altitude I suggest putting them on and also when we reach the the cliffs pass I recommend that you tie a rope around yourselves and then attach the rope together just encase you need to stay close" She titled her head and gestured to Leera.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar put in his earpiece and Leera's then tied a rope around her waist then to himself as instructed "I hope that the name Heaven's Gate is just a name or I won't be allowed in" he muttered. The rope was a strong cord but if Kylar was the one to be in danger and Leera was still in safety he had a knife ready to cut the cord if need be.

The group headed out to the stream and Kylar spun his hands starting water up from the stream in a line then circled his arms back and the streams flowed towards him. He refilled 4 of his 5 water skins the last he put some dirt into (it was is collecting one). Kylar smiled and packed away all but 2 of the Waterskins which hung on his left and right like weapons. "Ok ready when you are Tala, Lead the way."

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Tala and started walking towards the mountain the wind blew through her hair. The sky was bright blue and thee clouds came towards them as though they were walking on them. "Heavens Gate is only called that because we are so high you.....actually the name its self kind of has a ring to it I mean you take a wrong step and you defiantly be seeing heaven real soon" She laughed and remembered Kylar's comment and looked back at him "I think you would be allowed you sweet you just keep thinking negative"

Tala quickly jumped down off the side of the cliff and landed on a tiny ledge full of flowers. She picked a pretty purple one and jumped back up meeting Kylar and Leera again putting the flower in Leera's hair"Angel Lilies are said to keep you safe and give you tones of luck" she smiled and continued to walk ahead.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar rolled his eyes, if heaven allowed him to simply sit outside it's gates he would be happy but whatever. Leera beamed at getting such a beautiful flower and hugged Tala then Kylar then Tala. Kylar laughed Leera was beginning to open up from her fear at the hands of her now dead abuser. She was healing nicely, her bruises and marks left her face and arms she smiled constantly. Kylar sadly thought of how that smile will disappear when he betrayed her by leaving. Kylar had a mission though and this wouldn't been the last time he saw danger. Once again he pondered about just forgetting everything after helping Tala and just live with Leera. But his inner self tugged again and he found that dream to be once again impossible.

Kylar ensured that he and Leera walked in Tala's footsteps so that they would be perfectly save and Kylar kept Tala in about arm's reach so he could grab her if she got into trouble. ((OOC: really quick. I may be plotting with another person in this Rp to Kill Kylar off, hehe warning there))

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

As they made it to the cave Tala lit a nearby torch and lit the way as they walked through "The bridge gets a little bumpy cause of the wind hold on tight." She blow out the torch and placed it with the others when they made it to the the bridge She gabbed Kylar's hand and held on tight as she walked them across slowly looking out for and wind currents to pass by. Things seemed to be calm as they continued to walk.

((OOC: A twist I love it lol do whatever your comfortable with im fine))
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

((can we skip till we are there? cause ya not much to go on out here))

Kylar looked over the edge of the bridge and Leera grabbed the back of his shirt afraid. Kylar blinked as Tala grabbed his hand to lead them across. Once they made it to the other side the wind current slowed considerably and Kylar. wondered when Tala would stop holding his hand. Not that he minded just he was wondering if she noticed anymore. Leera however noticed like hell and was pissed so she grabbed Kylar's other hand and held on tighter. Kylar looked back and forth but as long as the pace didn't slow, he was kinda confused why they were both grabbing his hands but perhaps it was a safety thing he didn't know about...

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image ((OOC: Yea sorry about that was kinda of busy so I had to post quick))

Finally they made it over the bridge Tala looked back and released Kylar's hand. "Ok we are good still don't wander off unless I say its ok....and if you don't mind Id like to head to the palace and make this trip here as quick as possible its gonna be hard to explain what Im doing to the captain come on" She lead them to the palace and bowed to the guards who let them through as they climb up the staircase Tala stopped by a room and opened the door. "Wait right here.."

She walked in closing the door behind her. There was the scholar doing his research as usual. It didn't take Tala long to explain the situation about Leera and of course like she knew he was thrilled to take her under his wing. She bowed in respect and walked back out the room pulling Kylar to the side. "This is the scholars room...I talked to him about Leera and he said he will say with her...his name is Cid if you would like to meet him....and I think you should I think you and Leera should talk with him and explain to her whats going on yourself....Ill be back to see if your all set to go right now I gotta do something myself"

And with those last words she turned and continued to walk up the stairs to the captain of the guard.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar looked away from Leera whom heard what Tala had said. Kylar couldn't look at her because she tugged on his arm with eyes sad and afraid, Kylar was leaving her. Kylar brought her into the room where he met Cid. He seemed a trustworthy enough man and he smiled gently to Leera who was still pulling on Kylar's arm "Cid this is Leera, Leera Cid is going to take you in as a daughter..." Leera started to cry and pulled down on Kylar's arm again but he peeled off and pushed her over to Cid whom sadly held her gently from going back and attacking Kylar again. Kylar turned to leave the painful scene when he heard something that shocked him to the core "Please dont leave me." The voice was soft and lovely Kylar turned back and looked Leera in the eyes "Please" she begged. Kylar was crying now too "I will see you when I bring Tala back" Kylar ran out the door slamming it shut leaving Cid and Leera back in that room. Kylar told the guards that the girl he entered with was not to leave without Cid's permission. Then Kylar ran outside and slammed his hands on the railing, eager to leave behind the pain.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"I FORBID THIS SUICIDE MISSION!!""How can you turn away knowing that the monster who killed Constantine is still out there and now I have a chance to find him"It didn't take long for the captain and Tala to be at each others throats."I am NOT A CHILD ANYMORE! you can't stop me and you know it" "You barely have control of your abilities that man will kill you...I already lost a son I will not lose my daughter!"Tala looked shocked at the comment the captain had said it was true that he raised her and her brother but she never knew he truly loved them like his own.

The Captain's eyes were know filled with pain as he watched her hoping she would change her mind but he knew she wouldn't "do you really believe that i am weak""No but even the strongest worry could be out bested look at what happened to your brother""You know there is no stopping me I have made my decision im leaving....now can you tell me where there is a major in the city""No one knows....they havent been discovered yet..."

The room feel silent Tala sighed and looked at the Captain."Then that's all I need...Thank you"She turned her back and headed for the exit."Wait!...take this if you find this monster make sure you use this blade on him for all of us."The sword he gave her was beautiful a sliver blade and the handle was made to look like that of a dragon. Her eyes filled with tears as she took it "I will make you proud...father"With one last hug she ran out of the palace meeting up with Kylar.
White_Wolf_Lotus

Kylar Blint

Kylar saw Tala coming and picked up his supplies. He looked to Leera's backpack and took out the food from it he then added the waterskin with the souvenirs to the pack and gave it to a guard telling him to take it to Cid. He put the food into his own pack and nodded to Tala "So it looks like I will be hated by Leera, and will soon walk back into the fire. All is ready to go how about you?" Kylar hid his pain well, he hoped he would see Leera again one day. Hopefully some day very soon.

But there is a chance that someone may have other plans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff