Welcome to Gaia! ::

{ I do wish to apologize to everyone for such a long wait, I know you were all very excited and honestly I wanted to get some more members going. However, I think the wait should be over now. Please make sure to have fun with the RP, be descriptive, throw in plot twists if you can think of any, and be creative. I look forward to seeing what everyone does and I welcome anyone willing to join in. }
~ Nathan Michaels ~
* The Star of Hope *

User Image

The streets were crowded as many people moved through the marketplace, most simply looking for groceries for the day, and the odd few looking for furniture or dishware and the like. There was one, however, who sought none of those things, he was far more concerned with finding a room for the night and learning the unique culture of the people around him. The incredible architecture, the subtle variations in masonry in the buildings around him, some seemed to be completely made of stones which Nathan had never imagined possible. The colors were plain, nothing spectacular as the people of Chikyu were very simple. However, the workmanship was magnificent and the detail of the statures and decoration were impressive, They were a very calm, reliable, and proud people who were quite respectful and hard working. Nathan found he seemed to like them very much, after all the people were honest and kind, something Nathan valued very much. Still, there were some things which worried him, the many guardsmen and police who seemed to stalk the streets, watching the residents with the eyes of hawk.

He was relieved to find the authorities were unconcerned with a non-native walking through their town and carrying a weapon. Well, Nathan supposed that a six foot staff was not exactly a threatening weapon, It was a fine wood, straight from his homeland of NIfflheim, the ancient trees it was carved from reinforced it with ice to give it a gentle glimmer and make the already resilient staff stronger. It had a cross head, with ornate carvings and runes which converged in the center, and spread from there all the way to the tip of the staff. He loved the staff, and was grateful no one had asked him to relinquish it since he had arrived. His clothes had been altered since he left his home to account for the warmer weather in Chikyu, his pants were black, his shirt was now white with black highlights, and a black, silver, and grey mongoose emblem was sewn onto the back, a mark of his family he still wore proudly even so far away. His sky blue eyes pierced all who he glanced upon, though his gaze was filled with wonder, excitement, and kindness rather than anger, resentment, and malicious intentions. He eagerly traveled between stores, inspecting their wares and paying attention to the customs of those around him.
((Thank you ^^ mrgreen ok so some of my stuff wont make perfect sense we have been rping in Pm for quite a while and we are in the next town over trying to locate someone who could both A tell Sheza if she is a major and B teach her to control her abilities better))

Kylar Blint

User Image

Kylar broke into the room panicked and rolled up his bed roll with his blanket still in it "We have to move on right now!" he told Sheza quickly and tied the bed roll to the top of his backpack. Kylar turned and began putting the fruit and dried meat that was used as rations into his bag as well. "NOW SHEZA" ((sorry kinda a short post))

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sheza DeToul
Death

As soon as Kylar came bursting through the door to the room, Sheza's eyes widened. She'd never seen her friend and traveling companion so panicked before. Yet, as she watched him gather supplies from around the room they'd been using for the past few days just to rest up for a while, she knew that something had happened. Her reddish-brown eyes scanned outside of the window and she arched an eyebrow not seeing anything out of the ordinary. A few people milled about in the street below their room at the inn. Nothing spectacular in her mind. She hadn't seen anything in her dreams for the past few days to alert her to anything that could be causing this panic from her best-friend.

"What the heck is going on, Kylar?" Her voice was soft and calmer than she probably should have been. Moving from the windowsill slower than Kylar would have liked to see, Sheza looked over the younger male's worried form. "Did something happen? You don't look like you got into a fight again."

((First attempt at a simple pretty post. Not bad right?))
Kylar Blint

Kylar frustrated knew he had been seen "KYLAR!" from the other side of the door it was blasted open and it landed off its hinges onto the floor and in the door frame stood kylar's cousin. Kylar's hand flew to his canteen as did his cousin. The cousin was faster on the draw as water slid out turned to ice and speared Kylar through the left shoulder, Kylar who was slower couldn't bring his water up fast to form up a shield so it splashed to the ground harmlessly. Kylar hit the floorboards hard and gasped for breath he clutched his eyes and slowly slid his hand behind his back and lay very still.

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sheza DeToul
Death

For a brief second the brunette girl was stunned and still. Of course, this didn't last long because as soon as she saw her friend fall to the floor wounded she pulled her gloves off. Lunging forward with the full intent of stopping the attacker, Sheza brought her bare hands up hoping that she would grab flesh and be able to use some of her odd powers.

The brown pieces of fabric that she had discarded kept her bare hands from any contact and the thickness was to an extent that she could have picked up snow and not felt it until it had fully melted into the gloves. It was a precaution she'd had to take since her twelfth birthday when she realized that just touching her bare hands to someone for a prolonged amount of time would cause them to become lethargic. The extent of the affect would vary depending on how much contact and for how long the touch lasted.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jasmine Eviline Thorn
The Devil

Thorn was walking around the market place of a small vilage she came to only a few days ago, so far her works included; breaking up two couples, getting a women to cheat on her man, and she had also started a fight in the main square that got many men thrown in jail "Well itsnt toying with people fun..." she said to herself as she spotted a big intimidating looking man walking. "Look who's not paying attention." Thorn said as she ever so slightly lifted her hand and pointed to the man. Who now, thanks to her powers of illision, thought he was walking in a field of wild grass, with of course the women he loved. Sadly for this man it wasnt real, and no sooner did the illusion start in his head did he fall into the market fountain, soaking himself
Kylar Blint

The cousin dodged just out of Sheza's reach. Intent on killing Kylar though he used his second canteen to throw another spear but this time Kylar pulled out a full solid ice barrier in front of himself and deflected the spear. He turned the shield back to water and stopped the bleeding seeing how close Sheza was he decided it was but to not retaliate.

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sheza DeToul
Death

With a yelp the girl hit the ground having lost her footing when trying to land from her lunge. Adrenaline pumped through her and she was up in a matter of seconds. “Leave my friend alone!" Her voice was loud and she hoped that someone from a nearby room in the inn would hopefully come help out. But with the inn being run by a small elderly couple she also hoped that the two males could at least take their fight outside. “If you're going to continue this fight then at least go outside. There is no need to ruin this place of business. Right?"
Kylar Blint

Kylar sighed "Thanks for the saving me huh?" The cousin growled "Do you know your living with a Murderer?!" Kylar mocked him "do you even know I did it?" the cousin paused highly confused "but.. you.. and.. you ran away" Kylar nodded "yes because" He rolled and froze his cousin to the wall and held him there "I didn't mean to do it, you need the full story" His cousin kicked frantically but remained trapped.

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sheza DeToul
Death

Sheza rolled her eyes having already heard of Kylar's past. The only difference was that she heard his side and obviously this man had not. She was curious, however, as to what this other person had to say. There were always three sides to every story; side one, side two, and the truth. “Kylar, don't cause any damage to the walls or anything else, okay? I don't want to have to give the last bit of our money to the owners for damages caused by you and our guest." Her voice was much calmer now that the other person was at least held back. She moved slowly to pick up her gloves her slipped them back on. The slight swish of her skirt as she turned back to face the males echoed as the two remained quiet for a small bit of time.
Kylar Blint

Kylar sighed and for the first time described what had happened in full detail. "As you know I was experimenting as usual out in the forest. It was past curfew which is probably why Uncle came looking for me... He never said a word, never made a sound. I was focused on creating a new kind of ice attack, not so difficult except readying a spear with barbed spikes but was difficult to make quickly enough for it to be effective. I was grabbed from behind and without looking I thrust the weapon backwards. I swear I didn't mean to even kill whomever it was. When I recognized Uncle I.. I couldn't save him the barbs had hit both lungs and his heart. He just died looking at me... Just looking..." Kylar was silent as was his cousin. Neither had the words.

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Sheza DeToul
Death

A small smile crossed over her lips as the young woman watched her friend and his family member look away from each other. Obviously both were trying to piece together their emotions and thoughts. Her sandals made a small scuffing noise on the floor as she moved to take Kylar's shoulder with her gloved hand. “Well? Do you think you two could just stay calm now? If so then let's unfreeze your family from the wall, yeah?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff