Welcome to Gaia! ::

sniperkitty61411

~ Nathan Michaels ~
* The Star of Hope *

User Image

Nathan was completely astounded, his heart could not comprehend the cruelty of anyone to abuse such a young girl this way, let alone her own parents. Her display of raw power startled him at first, though he quickly saw it for what it was, the frustrated and chaotic emotions of a frightened child. He placed a hand softly on her shoulder and smiled kindly. " Everyone deserves at least one friend... Why don't we be friends? My name is Nathan, what is yours? " He watched her carefully measuring her reaction though he figured in any case he should prepare for the worst. It didn't seem likely she would set him on fire though, if the Volcanusian girl wanted to do that, she would have already. No, right now she was just hurt and confused. The poor thing was surely tired of being lonely, tired of spending her days locked up like an animal in a zoo. No, it was worse than that... at least an animal at a zoo might be able to see others of its kind, or see other species, even its captors. This poor girl saw nothing, she was utterly alone and even the very idea of freedom was so far gone her heart could not bear the thought of the outside world... Not now.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
KotetsuIchneumon

User Image

Jasmine Eviline Thorn
The Devil

Thorn looked to nathan, and looked soem more. He was to only able to stand all the thing trapping her within her mind, but he was able to stay there. You already know me nathan..." she said with a low voice, her head now resting on her knees. "and you already know my name..." she stoof up and walked over to the tree he burnt down, it began to fade, and the tree reapperead as it once was. Thorn placed her hand on the tree, and burnt a clean hole in it, slowly, the hole vanished, and the tree looked unharmed. "This place cant change, when it does, it fixes itself... This is my mind nathan." Thorn spoke to him calmly, then she herself oke up, cutting the link nathan had with her inner mind, her dream, her hell. Thorn sat up, and walked over to the place nathan had found the knife the night befor, she picked it up, and cut her left pointer finger. At first nothing happend, then, slow at first blood made it way to the cut, once the blood began so seep out of her finger it was a bit quicker... she dropped the knife, which stuck into the floor. Thorn had made her way back to her bed, and made a black flame in her right hand, she let her blood drip into the fire, sizzling as if it was dying.
sniperkitty61411

~ Nathan Michaels ~
* The Star of Hope *

User Image

Nathan awoke from his dream with a jolt, just after the tree had reappeared and Jasmine had severed the link to his mind. He was startled, sweat covering his body and gasping for breath which came labored to his lungs. The experience had exhausted his body and mind greatly and it took him several moments to recover. To his relief Jasmine did not notice his momentary suffering, preoccupied with something he couldn't see because the womans back was to him. Nathan stood and walked behind her, crawling into the bed beside her and sitting next to her. He noted he wound and the flame, the sight paining him greatly. He gently grabbed hold of her finger and held it softly in his right hand. He felt her pain through the wound, and sighed bringing his powers to bear to heal the minor wound. " So this is your secret.... The horrible pain within your soul, I can feel it... I can see it with my heart and your suffering fills me with sorrow. You don't have to be alone... Jasmine... You aren't evil, you don't have to be. Good and evil are decisions we can make, choices which we use to determine our lives. It is up to you, Jasmine, you do not have to be evil if you don't want to be. " He knew not what her reaction would be, but he grabbed hold of her shoulder with his left arm and pulled her close, hugging her gently.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
((ive succesfully become confused *not really hard* is it a new day now? O.o ))
(( That's what I want to know, I just want to confront Nathan.))
{ I don't think the exchange was long enough for a full night, so I am gonna say it is now like three in the morning. }

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
((ok...then...but that leaves many people with nothing to do =( I know my characters sleeping untill morning...oh wait can the people whos characters are sleeping just jump to morning and those who are at 3 in the morning can jump forward when they are ready? ))

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
KotetsuIchneumon

User Image

Jasmine Eviline Thorn
The Devil

Thorn showed no real responce, yet her body pulled away, in all true she was afraid. "Then tell me, what is good and what is evil, the only real thing that drives people are goals. Their goals are what choose there path." her flame gone and the cut healed, Thorn didnt have much to do. "I am kinder there than i am here nathan, so I give you a warning. If you keep entering in as deep as you did, you may find it harder to leave, my mind has a way of, protecting itself, and keeping change away." She paused, and looked at him, her eyes held a small pain "Forgive me if i caused you any harn cuttin gthe link, my mind is a place not many know, I hope you dont get dragged in every time we rest..." Thorns face was full of a new sorrow, and a painful one at that. Thorn sighed and sat up, walking over to the door. "I say we head out if we plan on making are travel easy, we got the sleep that was needed, extra rest is... unneeded." thorn said slightly cold.

{ You guys bring up a good point... I will retcon that and lets say it is morning so everyone else can be involved too. }

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Chi
As the chirping of birds could be heard, the small cloaked girl from the evening before was still in the same spot. Her face was imposibly to see past the hood as it hung. Her chin was pressed agaisnt her chest and the way she breathed would imply that she was still sleeping. No one had bothered to touch her that night. Many of the theifs in this area new better then to mess with this girl. She may have not been very good at close hand combat, but she was damn hard to catch. She had so many tricks up her sleave that made it easy for quick revenge on anyone who tried to mess with her.

Her eyes opened and she lifted her head a little. Her glazed eyes looked at the road in front of her. A few stands were setting up for those early birds who liked to look for special deals. She moved a little. Frowing at the feeling of dew on her cloak. She snapped one of her fingers and the dew dried from her cloak. Her eyes then drifted closed once again and her head hung back down again as she countinued to sleep.

She was not a very early riser. She sometimes did get up early. Especially when there were some unhappy gaurds trying to catch her for something she did. How rude. Wakeing her up in the morning when they both know she can't be caught by them. She was not much of a fighter. She didn't physically attack anyone. She was more like a shadow. She was super hard to catch. Catching her is nearly impossible. Only people with special abilities or were as wise as a sly fox had a decent chance of getting her. At least once she was caught, she wouldn't be much trouble after. So long as she was actually caught as in, there was no way for her to escape or use any of her tricks.
((yesh thank you! xD))
The Magician
User Image
sniperkitty61411

~ Nathan Michaels ~
* The Star of Hope *

User Image

Nathan could clearly see the pain in Jasmines eyes, and while she professed to be cruel and unloving outside of her mind, he could tell it was only a front. She was just as kind in reality, if she chose she could be anything she desired to be in the real world. Only her mind was tricking her, and it was a very sad thing to see. " That which determines good and evil is a very vague and frightening thing. While our intentions are powerful, and can lead to amazing feats of kindness and cruelty, the path we choose to reach our intended goals can corrupt them and make even the most wonderful goal evil. It is not just the intentions we have but the way we choose to achieve our goals which marks us. We are like light, Jasmine, and everyone has even the faintest flicker of light within their hearts. In the absence of light, darkness prevails because darkness is not something, but the lack of something. As long as even the faintest light is shining a person is never completely evil. However, no light is completely pure and thus no human has or ever will be completely good. Therefore, our goal is not to be perfect, that is an impossibility, instead we should strive for love and kindness, to help those who cannot help themselves. While we will inevitably make mistakes and cloud our hearts a little with time, our light will never extinguish and we will always be generally good people if that is our desire. "

Nathan stood and retrieved his staff, holding it gently in his right hand and smiling at Jasmine. " As for your mind, I do not fear it or you. There is a lot of good within you, and I will show you as time goes on. Your family was wrong, Jasmine and I will prove it. Now as you said earlier, let us be on our way. " With a kind grin he held the door open to the young woman, and they left their room together. They went down stairs and headed to the lobby to check out of their rooms before resuming their journey, where ever that would take them and whatever it was could only be guessed.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
KotetsuIchneumon

User Image

Jasmine Eviline Thorn
The Devil

Thorn followed him out of the room, downstairs, and out of the inn. As they made their way out of the small village thorn couldnt find anything to start a conversation. She wasnt sure if her was aware she was a major or not, so she tried poking her way into his mind again. Although this time she wasnt as gental, she used more forse to get in farther than last time. If he blocked. and pushed her out again she was sure he would put the clues together. Thorn followed besided nathan, not speaking a word, she was fousing on getting into nathans mind.

{ Thorn I have to void part of that post. Otherwise the others won't be able to jump in. We are in the lobby of the inn checking out right now, you are beside Nathan and trying to probe his mind is fine. }
Udyr

Udyr has sat in the inn all throughout the night without rest as he would usually do. As Udyr grew older and wiser, he discovered how to live without sleeping. Although it got very boring waiting for the man who he had been waiting for. As the sun rose and the streets began to bustle he focused on the stairs waiting for Nathan who had been described in detail in his meeting with the King and Queen of Volcanus.
After a few hours it seemed Nathan wasn't even at this inn. So, Udyr went over to the bar counter and ordered Fryed Cod. Udyr enjoyed the meal and almost finished and left, but finally Nathan and his companion walked down the stairs. Udyr watched him pay for his night, and then he stood up. He walked over to Nathan, and put his hand on his shoulder and said "Boy, I have something to discuss with you." Udyr said in a aged gruff voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff