• Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
ChocoPando
Lord Hedo
ChocoPando
Ohh BTW hello everyone!!!!. 4laugh

On behalf of myself, the King of Spades, Hola! And bienvenido to the rp smile

By the Queen of Clubs, I say thanks, and people will hopefully rp with meh. gonk

I'd totally rp with you if i had someone free to use :/ So, how new are you?

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lord Hedo
ChocoPando
Lord Hedo
ChocoPando
Ohh BTW hello everyone!!!!. 4laugh

On behalf of myself, the King of Spades, Hola! And bienvenido to the rp smile

By the Queen of Clubs, I say thanks, and people will hopefully rp with meh. gonk

I'd totally rp with you if i had someone free to use :/ So, how new are you?

Not really new to rping just had a long lonely break from rping and decided to jump back in, I'm a little rusty right now but hopefully it will get better.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hey everyone! How ess everyone doin? Also, am I the only one who got the "To the moon" reference? o.o

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Valjean vs Javert
Hey everyone! How ess everyone doin? Also, am I the only one who got the "To the moon" reference? o.o

Sadly, it appears that way .-. It's a sad game, indeed.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hey I'm actually typing a post now on my computer and I'm on my phone at the same time which is ok but I have to let go of my computer soon ...so yea still think what heaven should do something with the King of Clubs so yea hiya.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
ChocoPando
Hey I'm actually typing a post now on my computer and I'm on my phone at the same time which is ok but I have to let go of my computer soon ...so yea still think what heaven should do something with the King of Clubs so yea hiya.

Hello, my Queen! Yeah, we definitely should. Plus their combination of powers is pretty interesting. Dave's powers are distance-centered, while Heaven's powers are almost exclusively close-distance. At this point though, I would just like to get out and do something interesting razz

Izzie R

It truly is...

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Valjean vs Javert
ChocoPando

Hello, my Queen! Yeah, we definitely should. Plus their combination of powers is pretty interesting. Dave's powers are distance-centered, while Heaven's powers are almost exclusively close-distance. At this point though, I would just like to get out and do something interesting

Izzie R

It truly is...

I totally agree if Dave and Heaven go to a mission together thing will get pretty interesting,lol. And yep I felt the same way when I posted Heaven today since I thought there was missions for all of the face cards.... sweatdrop

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, it will. Well we'll probably get a mission tomorrow anyway, though maybe not together.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Where is the base? I couldn't find where it was, and the ship rescue sequence confused me even more

.-.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Valjean vs Javert
Where is the base? I couldn't find where it was, and the ship rescue sequence confused me even more

.-.

Yep still feeling the same way about that but yea ... We should ask kimei or Anna cause I'm still confused where and how it happened..sigh...

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
Valjean vs Javert

.-.

Yep still feeling the same way about that but yea ... We should ask kimei or Anna cause I'm still confused where and how it happened..sigh...
o-o

Me: Anna
Kimei: my RPC

...get it right, please, someone...

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sorry Anna I thought vs didn't know your name. sweatdrop

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
Sorry Anna I thought vs didn't know your name. sweatdrop

That's alright... what's your question?

PS: I'm in french class at. French = organized chaos.
I can't thiiink! -runs out screaming "je ne sais pas!" While waving my arms around-

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's okay, you actually answered it. The question was where the base was (I don't think I worded that right...). So a new question: the jet that the king and queen are taking is intended to actually fit two people?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff