Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
I would love to join this rp it sounds amazing....also had a really long break from rping so my consistency of commitment is a little ehhh...but this is really interesting so yea. sweatdrop
We have a guild version of this RP if you're interested. I THINK it's a little farther behind... I have no idea anymore. ^_^;;

Sure so should I just PM you my profile cause I already started it, heh and you could invite me to the guild?? Its ok...was just thinking of joining the guild anyway, lol.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
I would love to join this rp it sounds amazing....also had a really long break from rping so my consistency of commitment is a little ehhh...but this is really interesting so yea. sweatdrop
We have a guild version of this RP if you're interested. I THINK it's a little farther behind... I have no idea anymore. ^_^;;

Sure so should I just PM you my profile cause I already started it, heh and you could invite me to the guild?? Its ok...was just thinking of joining the guild anyway, lol.
That depends on what you want to do. You can either copy/paste the profile over to the guild and join it, or you can send it to me and join this RP, or you can do both. c:

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando

That depends on what you want to do. You can either copy/paste the profile over to the guild and join it, or you can send it to me and join this RP, or you can do both. c:

Ohh wells joining this rp wouldn't hurt *has already subbed to the thread* lol. Thanks Kimei! xd

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando

Ohh wells joining this rp wouldn't hurt *has already subbed to the thread* lol. Thanks Kimei! xd
Just call me Anna.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando

Just call me Anna.

Okie dokie Anna.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando

Just call me Anna.

Okie dokie Anna.
^-^ ...I have really bad writer's block atm.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Aww...hope you could overcome it. .

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Kimei Joanna

Have you tried Ginseng yet? It's a natural mental performance enhancer that's totally legal and sold over-the-counter at any place that sells medicine.

Now that my lurking ninja cover's blown, I may join in, depending on the activity of it .>> The others I'm in have me sort of frozen, one of them has my current partner posting once every few days. Kinda sorta irritating Dx

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Izzie R
Kimei Joanna

Have you tried Ginseng yet? It's a natural mental performance enhancer that's totally legal and sold over-the-counter at any place that sells medicine.

Now that my lurking ninja cover's blown, I may join in, depending on the activity of it .>> The others I'm in have me sort of frozen, one of them has my current partner posting once every few days. Kinda sorta irritating Dx

NINJA! -grabs my katana and swings wildly atcha- NOOO GO AWAY EVIL NINJ--ohwait you're thinking of joining. OK biggrin -puts katana back in my closet-

Blessed Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
more people. yayyyyy~
--glomps everyone--

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Kimei Joanna
Izzie R
Kimei Joanna

NINJA! -grabs my katana and swings wildly atcha- NOOO GO AWAY EVIL NINJ--ohwait you're thinking of joining. OK biggrin -puts katana back in my closet-

Oi, I'm a nice ninja >:c

If you see any Onion cutting ninjas, though, slap them. Hard. You'll find a bunch if you get the game called To The Moon.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Izzie R
Kimei Joanna
Izzie R
Kimei Joanna

Oi, I'm a nice ninja >:c

If you see any Onion cutting ninjas, though, slap them. Hard. You'll find a bunch if you get the game called To The Moon.
o-o Um. Alright then. I will slep any onion cutting ninjas I come across...

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ohh BTW hello everyone!!!!. 4laugh

KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
ChocoPando

On behalf of myself, the King of Spades, Hola! And bienvenido to the rp smile

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lord Hedo
ChocoPando

On behalf of myself, the King of Spades, Hola! And bienvenido to the rp smile

By the Queen of Clubs, I say thanks, and people will hopefully rp with meh. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff