Welcome to Gaia! ::

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200

Youtube is slowly murdering me by suffocation due to laughter thanks to this video.

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Mistress Dizzy
Devika's in her room, resting... >_< I'm confused as to what's going on in the RP right now. Also the last post is so strange I can hardly decipher it. The one with the red lettering.
They finally got all of the face cards together. I'm GUESSING it's the next day--I'm not really sure. So Devika would be there. And the cards are throwing Reinette a birthday party down in the "Tiki Tavern" at the beach... so basically down at the beach Rein's having a party. XD So yeah.

-has been super busy and not sure when he can post- D: I'm so sorry... I hope I haven't missed ******** anything up. DX

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
That's alright; you're all good.

Meanwhile... I forgot to mention to you guys that the Joker's kinda on the short side. She ain't as little as 4'1" Reinette, but she ain't nowhere near Kimei's 5'8". (Maelli and Teillae are both 5'6", btw)... I'd say the Joker is around 5'4".

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Sorry it's cold. I mean sorry I'm late! Arg trying to get my brain outta french mode. And listen to a friend talk at the same time. I had to take a french test

KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
Ring of Rosies

Hola! smile you free to rp?

Blessed Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies

Yessss~
I would've responded earlier but for some reason whenever someone quotes me, it doesn't appear in my notices.

but some do. it's weird like that. :/

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Ring of Rosies
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies

Yessss~
I would've responded earlier but for some reason whenever someone quotes me, it doesn't appear in my notices.

That's cuz this is Gaia. AKA Derpy! biggrin

Blessed Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kimei Joanna
Ring of Rosies
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies

Yessss~

Lawl. Okay.
I wanna join another rp, but I'm afraid I can't keep up with writing so many posts.

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
Ring of Rosies
Kimei Joanna
Ring of Rosies
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies

Yessss~

Lawl. Okay.
I wanna join another rp, but I'm afraid I can't keep up with writing so many posts.

I can say from experience, don't take on more if you feel like your straggling already lol

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies
Kimei Joanna
Ring of Rosies
Lord Hedo
Ring of Rosies

Yessss~

Lawl. Okay.

I can say from experience, don't take on more if you feel like your straggling already lol
And yet here I am...

Blessed Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Hedo

Yeah. I probably shouldn't.
Truthfully, it's not that I can't handle too many but it's more of, yeah, I'm lazy. Especially with lit. RPs as that consumes so much of my time.

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
Ring of Rosies
Lord Hedo

Yeah. I probably shouldn't.
Truthfully, it's not that I can't handle too many but it's more of, yeah, I'm lazy. Especially with lit. RPs as that consumes so much of my time.

I totally know what your saying. It's time consuming when you want to think of a good post for every rp your in :/

Kimei Joanna

And yet here we are XD

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I would love to join this rp it sounds amazing....also had a really long break from rping so my consistency of commitment is a little ehhh...but this is really interesting so yea. sweatdrop

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
ChocoPando
I would love to join this rp it sounds amazing....also had a really long break from rping so my consistency of commitment is a little ehhh...but this is really interesting so yea. sweatdrop
We have a guild version of this RP if you're interested. I THINK it's a little farther behind... I have no idea anymore. ^_^;;

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kimei Joanna
ChocoPando
We have a guild version of this RP if you're interested. I THINK it's a little farther behind... I have no idea anymore. ^_^;;

Sure so should I just PM you my profile cause I already started it, heh and you could invite me to the guild?? Its ok...was just thinking of joining the guild anyway, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff