• Marathon 300
  • OTP 200

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
'allo! Any tips for a first post? *am currently sending you the profile I'm crafting biggrin *

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
I had the most deliciously evil idea while I was in the shower (as usual... I wish I could claim that I get my ideas in other places, but I usually don't). So just wait for a post from me; I'll have it up lickety split.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Aaand now I'm heading home. Most of the time I was composing that last message on my phone XD

KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
Kimei Joanna
Aaand now I'm heading home. Most of the time I was composing that last message on my phone XD

this might be a dumb question but what exactly are we all doing right now? Are we doing are own individual missions or something? sweatdrop

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Lord Hedo
Kimei Joanna

this might be a dumb question but what exactly are we all doing right now? Are we doing are own individual missions or something? sweatdrop
Our* We're currently in the base, you can do as you please, go on a mission or eat or interact with the others as you please.

The SeaBee Shark

Permission granted to make the character. (Ack, I feel like I'm the Joker myself now).
Um, in normal circumstances I would have totally made a whole section for characters who aren't cards, but I never expected this RP to become this popular, so you can post her as a card instead biggrin
I'm actually working on a guild version of this RP atm, and anyone here is welcome to join it though it's still in it's beginning phases and I literally have nothing up yet.
The link to it is now embedded in this picture:
User Image
But as I said to someone not too long ago:
DO NOT POST YET. DON'T DO ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING
anythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
-slowly fades into the shadows- anythiiiiiiiiiiiiing
-pops up in yer face- ANYTHING
-fades away again-

...lol I do not know how I can do this while I am so busy. I am like literally drowning in gaia tabs atm x.x
Kimei Joanna

Awesome, I'll make her a profile :3

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna

Okay biggrin
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna

Okay biggrin

Not sure what to do now....Raffin like-y J whee But I have big plans for the little girl twisted

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna

Okay biggrin

Not sure what to do now....Raffin like-y J whee But I have big plans for the little girl twisted
I would give you guys something to work with if I could right now, I swear! But like... I'm working on stuff.

(For those who don't know:
I am working on two guild RPs, not including the guild for this RP, so yeah, I'm busy busy busy)

Oh, but it'd be hilarious if someone broke into the Joker's room. biggrin And my characters are doing whatever you want them to do, so interact with them as you see fit.
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna

Okay biggrin

I would give you guys something to work with if I could right now, I swear! But like... I'm working on stuff.

I am working on two guild RPs, not including the guild for this RP, so yeah, I'm busy busy busy)

Oh, but it'd be hilarious if someone broke into the Joker's room. biggrin And my characters are doing whatever you want them to do, so interact with them as you see fit.

I gotcha biggrin I know that feel bro! I"m excited to have a 'little sister' for Raffin ~ ~ Let the cuteness insue!

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna

Okay biggrin

I gotcha biggrin I know that feel bro! I"m excited to have a 'little sister' for Raffin ~ ~ Let the cuteness insue!
sis*, ensue*

User Image

c: Just sayin'
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
The SeaBee Shark
Kimei Joanna
Okay biggrin

I gotcha biggrin I know that feel bro! I'm excited to have a 'little sister' for Raffin ~ ~ Let the cuteness insue!
sis*, ensue*

User Image

c: Just sayin'

I spelled sister wrong? gonk asdfghjkl I have spelling emotion_donotwant That's why I have google chrome to spell for me, except when Im a dumbass and I don't double check emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff