• Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

No no, it's just her character design was based on the Ace of Spades card. And if that is taken then there's not much reason to use her. . - .

I suppose I could look at another position but I'd either have to make a new character or revive one of my old ones. @ - @ What positions are available for males?
But I said that the ace of spades is open!? x.x Positions avaliable are here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/a-deck-of-cards-profiles/t.84404555/

OH GAD. That's my bad. XDD I, for some strange raisin, was under the impression I had asked if it was taken, not open. @ - @ Brain. Go home. You are drunk.

Sorry bout that, I'll start making a profile for her and stuff. . w .

Massive derps are quite common with me, pardon.
That's alright, it gave me something to do as NO ONE IS REPLYING. -glares menacingly at my RPers-

Lol, I know that feel.
It's making me want to smack one of them upside the head with a club. owo But that would be mean to the Club, so I'm not going to do that. -puts down the Club card, who runs off crying-

XD Oh that's funny, that's funny. You should have done it anyway, just use a misbehaving Club. That way you're killing two birds with one stone, er, Club.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

OH GAD. That's my bad. XDD I, for some strange raisin, was under the impression I had asked if it was taken, not open. @ - @ Brain. Go home. You are drunk.

Sorry bout that, I'll start making a profile for her and stuff. . w .

Massive derps are quite common with me, pardon.
That's alright, it gave me something to do as NO ONE IS REPLYING. -glares menacingly at my RPers-

Lol, I know that feel.
It's making me want to smack one of them upside the head with a club. owo But that would be mean to the Club, so I'm not going to do that. -puts down the Club card, who runs off crying-

XD Oh that's funny, that's funny. You should have done it anyway, just use a misbehaving Club. That way you're killing two birds with one stone, er, Club.
Unfortunately, I don't yet know which ones will be misbehaving. But I'd bet my pajamas (and I love my pajamas D: ) that the Joker would know.

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

Unfortunately, I don't yet know which ones will be misbehaving. But I'd bet my pajamas (and I love my pajamas D: ) that the Joker would know.

The Joker knows everything. XD

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

That's because she is the Joker. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Joker: Okay, Anna, back into the insane asylum. I think that's long enough of a break for you. =.=

Nooo D: I want to RP!

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

Joker: Okay, Anna, back into the insane asylum. I think that's long enough of a break for you. =.=

:< -frowns disapprovingly at the Joker- C'mon, she's fiiine. Let her stay and play a while, please?

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

:< -frowns disapprovingly at the Joker- C'mon, she's fiiine. Let her stay and play a while, please?

Joker: She has school tomorrow.

....Wait, how do you know about that!? D: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL, JOKER. ...maybe I should add to her list of powers "Fourth Wall awareness". XD

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

....Wait, how do you know about that!? D: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL, JOKER. ...maybe I should add to her list of powers "Fourth Wall awareness". XD

Oh God. Joker. Stop being Pinkie Pie, you're scaring me.

Also: I have school tomorrow too, BUT I'M STILL HERE. SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, JOKER.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

Also: I have school tomorrow too, BUT I'M STILL HERE. SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, JOKER.
Joker: Yes well Anna has to go in early to make up for stuff cuz she missed school Friday.

...I hate being sick :/

...I could totally be Pinkie Pie biggrin I certainly have enough ADHD in me.

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

Joker: Yes well Anna has to go in early to make up for stuff cuz she missed school Friday.

... That's... I'm not sure how I should feel about that. XDD Should I be scared..?

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna

... That's... I'm not sure how I should feel about that. XDD Should I be scared..?
OF COURSE
User Image

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

OF COURSE
User Image

Well, I was thinking more like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But both of them scare me equally so the point is kind of moot.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

OF COURSE
User Image

L.O.L. Now go do something productive! Liek post! OR ELSE I WILL START UP THE RAPE TRAIN XD

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

L.O.L. Now go do something productive! Liek post! OR ELSE I WILL START UP THE RAPE TRAIN XD

I would... But I have yet to make a post layout for her that I'm actually happy with. So... Would you mind too horribly if I waited until tomorrow, Pinki- er, Mistre- er, Kimei? ; w ; Although I will have a lot of homework tomorrow... D: I'll do what I can, tomorrow, but it may be as late as the next day until I am able to post... I apologize profusely. ; - ;

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

I would... But I have yet to make a post layout for her that I'm actually happy with. So... Would you mind too horribly if I waited until tomorrow, Pinki- er, Mistre- er, Kimei? ; w ; Although I will have a lot of homework tomorrow... D: I'll do what I can, tomorrow, but it may be as late as the next day until I am able to post... I apologize profusely. ; - ;
That's alright, I was going to make a quick post then head to bed myself. I dread French class tomorrow... D: -missed a test and an oral exam Friday due to being ill-

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige
Kimei Joanna
Tachibana Muneshige

That's alright, I was going to make a quick post then head to bed myself. I dread French class tomorrow... D: -missed a test and an oral exam Friday due to being ill-

Ah, well, okay then. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow! :3 I'll do what I can, as I said. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff