Welcome to Gaia! ::

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Valjean vs Javert
It's okay, you actually answered it. The question was where the base was (I don't think I worded that right...). So a new question: the jet that the king and queen are taking is intended to actually fit two people?
But... what was the base? .-. The Card's base? The Wilden Base? D:

...ummm. Yes?

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
It's okay, you actually answered it. The question was where the base was (I don't think I worded that right...). So a new question: the jet that the king and queen are taking is intended to actually fit two people?

...ummm. Yes?
It was the Cards base, it looked a lot different in everyone's posts. But now we know it is on a mobile Island. Okay good.

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert

...ummm. Yes?
It was the Cards base, it looked a lot different in everyone's posts. But now we know it is on a mobile Island. Okay good.
....uuuuuh... .-.;; okay?

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert

...ummm. Yes?
Sorry T.T

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert

...ummm. Yes?
Sorry T.T
I have no idea what's going on biggrin

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert

...ummm. Yes?
Sorry T.T
Hooray! biggrin

So what, more specifically, are we doing at the enemy base?

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Valjean vs Javert
Sorry T.T
Hooray! biggrin

So what, more specifically, are we doing at the enemy base?
Sneaking in and killing dah big bad boss man? Probably a general or somethin'.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
That sounds fun!

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Argh, sorry I haven't been on til now. I'm on fish midwife duty. My platy, who is a live bearer, is ready to give birth, and if I don't separate the babies from the tank, the mother (and the other fish) will eat them. (She's in a birthing cage right now so the risk is reduced, but I still have to get them before she can, and the other fish can sometimes get to them through the fish). On top of this, the angelfish had eggs, so I have to keep the daddy and the mommy in the separator so daddy can fertilize the eggs while I keep the smaller fish out of it. Ugh, I hate midwife duties. e.o

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kimei Joanna
Argh, sorry I haven't been on til now. I'm on fish midwife duty. My platy, who is a live bearer, is ready to give birth, and if I don't separate the babies from the tank, the mother (and the other fish) will eat them. (She's in a birthing cage right now so the risk is reduced, but I still have to get them before she can, and the other fish can sometimes get to them through the fish). On top of this, the angelfish had eggs, so I have to keep the daddy and the mommy in the separator so daddy can fertilize the eggs while I keep the smaller fish out of it. Ugh, I hate midwife duties. e.o
Ooo! That sounds like a whole boatload of fun!

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
Valjean vs Javert
Kimei Joanna
Ooo! That sounds like a whole boatload of fun!
No, it's actually really stressful... She gives birth to one every few minutes and times a few minutes by fifteen or twenty and it takes a long time...

Link2TP's Sweetheart

Benevolent Vampire

15,125 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Marathon 300
  • OTP 200
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--like just now. I left for a lil bit and I came back to find our half a foot long suckerfish inside the screen with the angelfish! Not only was he panicking and smacking into the angelfish, but he ate all of their eggs! ARGGGGHHHHH. MIDWIFE DUTIES. >O
Hey.(: I just joined the roleplay, and I was wondering if any of you could give me an idea on how I should be posting. I'm not exactly sure what my character should be doing/should be at right now.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cool! I see the profile has been posted! I'll get back to you.
Alrighty, thank you! I will await your reply. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces