Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Storyline:

In a military base off the coat of Tokyo, Japan, there arrived a new girl, the first girl in this base to be train and really for war. But this girl was only 16years old. She passed all her test to get into this base at the age of 6 but then they held her back for 10years, and made her take the test again, she passed them them with flying colors. Her name was Saїx Summers. The captain on the base was only 4 years older and he hated her every much. Saїx tired so hardly to go through his training, and she not about to back down, but what happens to them when the whole base blew up somehow and their the only two left on the island, with no way of getting back to Tokyo......

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Rules:
1: follow the storyline
2: keep it PG-13 of go to PMs
3: you much type 4-7lines or I will keep removing your post and annoy you badly
4: Male Character got to be 20
5: Have fun

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×
Name: Saїx Summers
Theme Song: Prove Me Wrong By Fireflight
Personlity: Strong willed, stubborn, hot headed, smart, gentle, and caring
Sexuality: Straight
♫Fighting
♫Music
Dislikes:
♪Sweets
♪Paperwork
♪Following Orders
History: Saїx grew up on the streets but she had a job but the age of 4 as a news paper girl, so she had to work off that to go to school and stuff. When she was 6 she had the choice on taking the military sign up test and she passed it, but the military was going to take her in right away. When she was 10 she found a job at a noddle shop, which helpped her even more with paying for school. By the age of 16 she had to pass the military test again, and they had no choice but to accpet her in, so the next she was shipped off to an island outside of Tokyo.
Extra: She has a butterfly tattoo on her back
This is what I look Like:
׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

Name: Travis Morgan
Theme Song: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
Personlity: Funny, easygoing, clever, smartass, loyal, kind.
Sexuality: Straight
Sleeping
Chocolate
Drawing
Explosions
History: Travis grew up in a rich family, his father being a businessman. However, when he was 7, his father discovered that Travis wasn't actually his son. Apparently, his mother had an affair, and it was still ongoing. Travis was disowned by his father and given to his uncle and aunt. He joined the military to support his aunt and uncle, who desperately needed money. He was almost crippled during the training, but he managed to become a soldier, and eventually, a captain.
Extra: He has a pet turtle named Ringo.

User Image

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
׺°”˜`”°ºSaїx Summers׺°”˜`”°º
Why am I useless...

Saїx sat on the beach and looked out onto the water, all the images of the base on fire and people dying was runing through her head. She couldn't get out of her head, it was the second most disturbing thing she saw in her life....'I'm going through shock.....' she thought. Her body trembled but soon she started to think again 'Now that I think about I'm stuck with HIM of all people. why me?' she thought and looked around to look for her captain.

vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

User Image

Travis stepped across the sand, smelling smoke coming from nearby. Seeing the burning rubble that was their base, he stared in disbelief. "How the hell did this happen!?" He yelled. The base was supposed to be secure! How could it be destroyed so fast!? Looking over, he spotted Saix. The two didn't really see eye to eye, but she was the only other survivor. "Summers, do you think you can radio in for help? We need to get out of here!" He asked.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
׺°”˜`”°ºSaїx Summers׺°”˜`”°º
Why am I useless...

Saїx looked over to him, and pulled out her radio and noticed it was died. With a sigh she shook her head no. She looked around the island and look like she was trying to remember something, when she looked back at Travis she smiled "There a com tower on this island, we can see if it still works Captain" she said walking off heading for the forest area.

vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

User Image

At her mention of the radio tower, Travis smiled. Things might be looking up. He walked quickly after Saix, keeping up with the girl's pace. "We'll have to be careful. We don't know if there are any hostiles in the tower. The people who called in that explosive strike might be in there." He warned her. Readying his rifle, he made sure he was on high alert. Enemies cold pop up anywhere on this island.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saїx looked at him "thats where your gun comes in handy sir, as for me" she jumpped into a tree and climbed up it "I can do tree hoping to look ahead, don't worry I use to live in the woods a lot, anyway keep going straight com towers are always in the middle of islands" she said jumping to another and then another until she was gone. She screeched for enemies but didn't find any so she sat in a tree and pulled out a book and began to read awhile she waited for him to get there.

vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

User Image

Following her advice, Travis let out a sigh. "We can't all jump through trees like Tarzan, ya know!" He called after her. It took him a while, but he managed to meet her there, spotting her reading a book. Walking over to the tower entrance, he raised his gun. "Be careful, Summers. There could still be someone hiding inside." He told her. Opening the door, Travis crept in slowly, ready for anything.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix looked at him and sighed "No ones inside, the whole con tower needs to be fixed and stop calling me summers! If you haven't notice we're stuck here probably a little bit longer then we like Travis!" she yelled him but only to because he was being afraid of everything "I can fix the tower but its going to take me a month at least" she said walking inside and pass him "Until lets find food in here and the buckers"
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

User Image

Travis groaned as she yelled at him. "Well, pardon me for trying to be careful, Saix." He said sarcastically, using her first name with a bit of spite. She was so damn reckless sometimes. Sure, there was no one here now, but there was nothing wrong with making sure. He went through the shelves and cabinets, taking whatever food he could find. He didn't want to be here any longer than needed, and he certainly didn't want to be here with Jungle Girl over there, but he needed Saix to survive.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix looked around for the buckers but didn't find instead she found one bedroom with a king size bed 'oh hell no! this has not got to be the only room here with a bed' she thought and looked around and saw that there wasn't, with a sighed she walked back to that room stared at the bed 'ok think about it, its winter here so it wouldn't be wrong it would be only used as body heat right, now i'm over thinking it!' she thought and kicked the wall "UGH!!" she yelled and walked out off the room again and paced back and froth trying not to over think it.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Overcharged Lunatic

User Image

Travis managed to gather all the food e could find in the tower, setting it on a table. Looking around for Saix, he spotted her in the bedroom, walking in. "I found a week's worth of food." He told her. Seeing the one bed in the room, he frowned. "Please tell me this isn't the only bed you could find." He begged. Not only did he dislike Saix, but sharing a bed with her would be embarrassing. Well, he could just say it was to keep warm.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Saix sighed and looked out the window "Sadly it is, the worst part its the winter season....ugh! this is bugging me warmth is a survival thing but" she shivers and looked back at him"I don't want to share a bed and your probably thinking the same thing" she said looking away and sighing again, she sat on the window ledge and looked up at the stars.
vader-lifer14

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas