Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virtual Erection's Compadre

Anxious Punk

User Image
User ImageWhen Renji stumbled, Aiko’s body had little trouble holding on with her arms wrapped around the circumference of his stomach, her face taking a moment to press into his chest before she released him, her hyperactive rocking making a possible distraction as usual, with her bad habits. Aiko found herself unable to sit still, or at least very rarely, it was simply a chore for her, she enjoyed moving, and having her blood flowing, it was as if she could be excited all the time and in reality, who didn’t want that? Well probably most people but then again, Aiko was not most people.

Aiko and Renji had been friends for a long time, or at least it felt long for Aiko. She knew lots about him and he knew just as much about her, she shared almost everything with him and if there was one thing she missed from Shoji, it was definitely him. Chatting him up every day when she saw him had been more than fun, because Aiko always had something to talk about and he always had an ear to listen; unlike her family. Of course there were times when he had blacked out and even though his personality shifted into something unsettling, she tried not to ask questions and in reality worried more about his health than here fear of the event that had happened a few times.

As for the name Renji, simply knowing his personality…Vix seemed far too grown up or intense and she saw him as neither, well grown up, maybe, but not intense, not the sort of person that was named Vix. Renji most definitely suited him better, it was far sweeter sounding, and rolled comfortably off her tongue.

She’d frown, though it was not sad but almost mock disappointment as she gave him a punch in the shoulder. “You and Dante are starting to sound like old men.” She made sure to drag out the sound of the last two words, as if she was appalled, crossing her slender arms a top her busty chest she pouted, of course this only lasted until her brother’s presence sent off a small signal within her, making her eyes shift to the side as if expecting her despicable brother to be there but saw nothing, making her smile return at the lack of her brother’s presence just as the signal faded off.

The mention of how uptight her brother was made her snicker, giving a wiggle of her hips in response. “He’s only pretty because he’s related to me.” Though she dropped the irritating subject of her brother just as he had, the mention of ice cream making her almost grab him and run on an intense search but she held back from her childish tendencies, by a little, but not much because if she held it all back, Aiko would be bland. Renji’s back was turned to face her in the next moment as he began to make his way through the crowd, Aiko following after she’d grab his top, wrinkling the fabric as she held on so she would not lose him in the sea of people.

She was watching for any sign of the cold treat but saw very little, tilting her head when a few questions were asked of her and she took a moment to reply, thinking about it hard. “Ah, one of the keisatsu are pretty cute, ya know Erza? She’s a cutie. Plus she usually lets me off easy… As for boys I dunno, Dante doesn’t like me looking at them or them looking at me but I think he’s just over protective. He says I’m to ‘vulnerable’. I am noooot.” She’d whine, drawing it out before continuing. “I haven’t been doing much. I little pickpocketing here and there and oh-!” She tripped when an ice cream stand came into view and she pointed immediately. “LOOK! ICE CREAM!” She spoke much louder than necessary most likely drawing unneeded attention but she was excited and couldn’t help it. And of course Aiko began dragging him closer to the stand, pulling at his shirt with her lively smile.
Quote:
words: 690 -- with: renji/vix -- mentions: dante, takeo, erza -- where: stadium

smutty cannibal prince

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXX

Gentle curves articulated his supple flesh, like abstract words depicting forlorn love. He'd been so consumed by his thoughts, that he had not been aware of the fair haired woman's approach. Shrill utterance, masked intent beneath consistent intonation. To hell with formality, her beckoning shattered the process of his cognition. As soon as Ari had settled in, he was cast aside. Bishop turned his attention on to the women with the veracity of a sloth. Tilting his head to the side and back so that she could play object of his focus. He stared blankly. His intention lost within a never ending stillness. Slowly disc of ash gave her the once over, scrutiny that all underwent in his presence – even those he was familiar with. As bishop he needed to be perceived as not being completely there, and yet all the while acutely aware. 'Psychotic, thrill seeking, meticulous, and unpredictable...' He scoffed internally, amused by the adjectives used to describe his dauntless alias.

Bishop was the personification of the word careless. Often throwing caution to the wind, because life seemed more interesting and entertaining that way. This was something he had witnessed with the youth, who took to a life of criminal activity to appease some sense of appealing to people in a perilous light. His ultimate goal was to force a response out of the people around him. Ari on the other hand was always attuned to the details of his own actions and his environment (especially things changing in his environment), and the fact that he is able to coexist while executing the qualities of both himself and the capacity of his alias was a conundrum – even to him. Somehow he was able to maintain both identities separately, all the while living both lives simultaneously. From head to toe and back again. Smoldering gaze fell to the feature of her facade. Instantly he mentally divulged her identity and alias. Kyuseishu commander Jasmine. last name of no importance. Nix is the name given to her by the streets. Muscles in his face tugged at the corners of his mouth, peeling the lavish curves of his supple flesh back like curtains being gathered to give way to the view through a window. Teeth gleamed a brilliant white as he sort of laughed in response. Was she making casual conversation, or testing her capacity for the flirtatious arts? She could be talking about a variety of things, though certain variable were missing that made each verbal scenario impossible. Ari glanced down at his attire as if he were unaware of what he was wearing.

He could not deny that his current ensemble allotted any and every breeze to caress his flesh through the permeable fabrics that hugged his form like a second skin. He turned his attention back to the fair haired women. Her attire was a contradiction to the admiration of his own. He could tell that their tastes were from varying ends of a proverbial spectrum, and not for apparent reasons. Bishop has adorned many corsets in his day. Lacey and leather bound contraption, that restricted his breathing in ways that would have a mortal gasping for air. His preference when it came to fashion, left him relinquishing the flare of long sleeves, unless he was wearing an oversized kimono. He had to admit that she had a unique style. A look that made a statement. He could see the whole goggle thing taking the world of fashion by storm. He squinted his eyes and scrunched up his nose at the thought of being diverted from his initial intention by something as simple as fashion. He held his awkward position, as he pondered the wording of a response to her second question. Was he enjoying the match? Ari had just arrived, and only had the time to witness something that has his mind reeling. His thoughts flashed back to Cael and Takeo together. The fact that they had moved to a more secluded place to converse, made him skeptical of some budding affinity. It was no secret that they had no previous shows of compassion for one another. So why now, where they convening? – and in a public place for that matter.

Trust was something he had never been generous with, though a part of him wanted to say that he was starting to trust Takeo – but if he were completely being honest with himself, it was something he was trying to force himself to believe in in order to cling to the hope that he might have an ally in his endeavors. 'How human of me.' This time he scoffed aloud, but played it off as if he found humor in the inquiry his current company had made. “This is neither.” He almost spat the word. A drawling foreign accent dancing along his tongue as if tasting something exotic within the words he'd just spoke. He stepped away from her to take in the gathered numbers in a nonchalant manner.

“It is a pitiful excuse to have us all gathered in one place...in a means of tallying the numbers that fill the ranks of the governing factions.” He inhaled sharply, as if tormented by and indescribable pain. “And like moths to a flame, we willingly gathered.” His delirious smile readjusted itself, so that it seemed more a simper. Things could either way in a situation like this. This place could be raided, and the known forces that be – could be hauled away under the pretense of probable cause. Leaving those that followed in obedience, to wallow without direction in worry, until their release. On another note, things could progress as they were now, with a mounting tension looming above – tainting the atmosphere, and leaving enemies on edge, in the company of their adversaries. “How secure in our power, we must feel...to come together like this under the watch of those who...” Words dwindled to in an inaudible murmur. An incomplete notion set in place to make this woman perceive that there were more to these bouts. More in place than the intent of mere entertainment. He wanted to alleviate her of any sense of security she may have. Instill seeds of doubts that may have her questioning more than their current circumstance.

Aristoteles had used this tactic before. In the end, with every seed he planted – he could manifest indecision about where one placed their allegiance. He wanted to instigate mutiny, causing mass numbers to defect. The mayhem alone, could play distraction, drawing attention away from the workings of his deceptive double life. He peered over at the women out of the corner of his eyes, before turning to face her completely. Delicate and meticulous closed the short distance that had accumulated between them, in the moments of his staged soliloquy “I do not believe...we've had the opportunity of becoming acquainted...” Hand slipped from his pocket and jutted between them in a manner of greeting. “The names Bishop, and you are?” He leaned forward slightly, ear angled to catch her words over the dull roar of the crowd – as if anticipating her response.

★⋮ ❛ Raindrops fall swiftly

to purify foreign lands

soft in their caress

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXentourage <<himself...takeo just steps away...Jasmine>> thoughts <<lets have some fun>> location <<the arena>>
      XXXXXXXXXXX

image source
layout source

smutty cannibal prince

milktop's Princess

Perfect Sex Symbol

User Image

tab gold stadium ↖↖ okane district tab tab dionysus tab tab enraged

User Image
                                                          Kurogokegumo, Kyūseishu, Shoji, and Mikkoku. These four gangs, four major competitors fighting for the same goal. For power, fame, and money. Whether or not they choose to make these three details discrete or well known throughout the populace varied between each group. Yet, each choice they made. Each choice their members made, were all something which affected everyone. No matter what kind of alliance one would have with themselves as well as these infamous factors, everyone felt the pain revolving around these gangs. As well as their victories. As if they were somehow able to manipulate themselves. Not as an individual, but as a whole. To become like that of a God. One which was able to manipulate all else into doing what they wanted, and what they didn't want. That way competition could disappear, yet still remain. Business - which had existed in this world since the dawn of man - had changed the shape and way of life itself. Nothing could live without communication with another. And nothing could die without the acknowledgement of the rest. What decided these factors was not one's past. One's morals and history, memory and laws. But their worth. The invisible price tag permanently imprinted into their soul. Although one would expect themselves to be able to change this price, the truth was, it was decided since the moment you were born. As if those giving you your worth knew who you'd become. The good you'd do, as well as the failures you'll have. They'll be able to see your efficiency while taking note of any faults that'll come along the road half way into your life span. And while you're left blind to what you should and shouldn't do, they watch and observe. Forever profiting in the person you were once seen as, not the person you currently are now.

No matter if you were a father or mother. A lover, or fighter. It didn't matter if you saved a dozen people from being slaughtered, or slaughtered those people using your hands alone. None of these mattered, not even if you are the hero every child wanted to be, or the villain every man despised. It was all just needless fluff to keep the mind temporarily diverted from the truth. A truth one will understand at the very end of their life. When it was too late to act. And it confused Dante when he thought of the person he was. The hero? Or the villain? Even if the answer was as plain as day, he was secretly the blind man who never saw the sun nor moon. Forever trapped to envision his own sights to indescribable scenes, which he could never replay. He knew the good he did as well as the evil he carved into others. Yet was unable to see where among the line he stepped off. Despite how bloody his hands were, and how much his mind burned with anger, his heart still held a beat. Though faint, it was still there. Disproving the fact that he was nothing but a hollow shell of misery and pain. He was something different. And he wondered if anyone felt what he felt, gazing around the stadium. He saw so many faces that his mind would forget the moment he looked away. He saw smiles that - with all that cut across his vision - he was unsure to whether or not they were as real as they seemed. Or if they were an expression worn as brilliantly as a mask matching the perfect suit. So many unique people, so many unique lives, were all together in a single place. A place meant to advertise violence, no matter how hard the city tried to deal with that same very substance. Bets were placed, fanatics were grown, and dislike was instilled among those cheering for opposites. A tournament held for elemental based boxing. A sport, which although it wasn't too shocking given Dante's past, was something he was once apart of. Both as a fighter, and as an entrepreneur.

Although he was unable to see the bright lights and hear the unending cheer of an audience. He did train among a few of the popular fighters - though they are well beyond their prime - and managed to land a few blows, despite how much of a novice he was. But that was only for show if anything, in truth, it was his idea to expand Kuro's ideas into sports. As there was a real profit associated with all games played within Atlas. Unfortunately, things never played out right. And he ended up leaving a life he'd much rather forget than regret. Unfortunately, his faith was unlucky enough as it was. Just the fact that it didn't matter to which direction he stepped towards, those he now saw as enemies tailed closely beyond - yet just out of his arm's reach. But that, in itself, was just an excuse Dante was unable to realize. As his golden orb glanced throughout the crowd, they came back to the red headed women standing no more than twenty feet from he. She too scanned the crowd, out of a habit which the two had learned a long time ago. And just as Dante was about to pull his eyes from her, did they lock for a moment. No. They simply passed by each other. But the fact that at one point their sight crossed for just a second, was acknowledged by both. And Dante, instead of returning his eyes for certainty, kept them away just as Dionysus had spoke to him. "Not bad, I suppose.. If you're into vampires, that is," With her hand extended, he took the cigarette from her, though never brought it to his lips. Instead, a reflection of light towards his peripherals caught his attention, only when he would direct his vision towards the source of disturbance, would he instead find himself staring into that of a werewolf's head. A symbol, which to his eyes, seemed all to recognizable - and unforgettable, no matter how much he'd trick his mind otherwise. "It's been a while since I've seen that crest." He stated, leaning in as he spoke. "Truth be told, my family rest was the same, though except arms, we had daggers..." There was a pause as his eyes ran over her's, easily, he sensed some curiosity before continuing. "My kin was breed to hunt. We excelled at these things, and were quite popular. But..." His mind fogged before he could say more, not because he was afraid too, but because he simply couldn't remember so far back.

Despite how easily he could hear his father reciting the story of his ancestors when he was but a child, his very own tongue would betray him when he felt like to tell the story himself. Instead, he would lift his hand holding the cigarette, bringing his fingertips to the lit end, he extinguished the flame by pulling it from the carcinogen before returning it back towards the blond woman. "I'm not too into smoking." A lie, but a lie that really didn't matter. "I was once. But that was a phase. For some reason... I find myself liking my own kind more." He stated, a smirk playing over his lips just before he turned to look down towards the ring, where, a lone man was making his way towards the center. Turning towards Dionysus, his eyes fell towards her lips as she spoke again. "Tell me though, before my curiosity is to blame for my murder: why did you rescue me?" A question, and a curious one at that, but seeing as how Dante was somewhat late at giving the woman the truth, now would probably be better than never. "You really don't know? We me—" Halting mid sentence, Dante turned towards the ring just as a voice, much louder than everyone combined, started blaring through the hundreds of speakers set up around the stadium.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We welcome you on this perfect day to the 31st generation Elemental Boxing Tournament." At that point, the crowd was animated with noise and energy. Almost everyone made some some or noise, clap, or whistle. Cheering the speaker even when the fight had yet to start. Once they had settled somewhat, did he continue with his introduction. "Before the start of the fight, we remind everyone to drink plenty of water and make sure to visit our food areas to make sure you stayed filled while enjoying the match. That said, allow myself to introduce today's fighter. To my left, weighing at two hundred pounds and standing at six - one, he came in like lighting, fighting his way to the top in a matter of a year, I welcome Rhito." Just as his name was called, his figure rose from beneath the stage, no doubt an elevator system was set up for easier travel on and off stage. As Dante stared down onto the ring, he could easily see the youth in this man's face. Perhaps the same age as Dante himself, his face was matured, yet still had some inexperience to it. He was the young prodigy mostly everyone was talking about the day prior. And seeing as how his face was handsome and kept clean, the brunette wolf could assume a couple things. One, he either took care of his appearance better than most. Or, he simply knew his way in and out of fights, so he could direction oncoming attacks away from his face and body. "To my right, I introduce Atlas City's very own heavy weight fighter. Holding the title for three years and still running, he stands at six-eight and weighs two hundred ninety-nine pounds, though some may argue that he's past three hundred, I wouldn't want to be the one saying that to him, I introduce Niko." Heavy weight was an understatement. From the moment his bald head was revealed, anyone could assume the elevator lifting his was struggling. And even after his long and wide chest had squeezed through, his large and tall legs would rise as well. He simply towered his opponent. It was almost amusing to see how this fight managed to set itself up, yet here the two were, standing right in front of each other. Where one walks victorious, and the other may not even walk at all.

燃える火 ██████

Twenty five minutes. A full twenty five minutes had gone by, and the two still stood before each other. Battered, bruised, and bloodied, they still fought. As if there were some strange reservoir of energy they had yet to tap into, they still punched hard and fast. Even at times, where it seemed one was no doubt going to win, the other would somehow rise from the bring of unconsciousness and turn the tide as if this were all some kind of weird joke. The fight somehow transitioned from and Elemental type fight to that of simple boxing. Where one would shoot water, the other would cancel it out with air and vise-verse. It wasn't long before they realized their elements would land them nowhere, and the only way they could continue was if they literally took the fight into their own hands. And fought with their strengths while suffering with their weaknesses. For some time, even this didn't seem like it was going anywhere. Then the prodigy. The who seemed to be at a disadvantage no matter where you'd look, seemed to have turned the tide yet again. It would seem he wasn't just all looks and appeals, but held some kind of brain within that skull of his. Realizing that the collision of their elements always created a temporary distraction in the middle of their bodies, he took the time to recreate that distraction. While his opponent held back, he dashed forward. Through the haze of water, before knocking his opponent down with a heavy jab to the cranium. It was at that moment, that the crowd knew who was the winner. Seeing as how Niko had fallen to his knees and was unable to pick himself up, turning, it was at this moment that the announcer would come on. Except, not a sound would come. The crowd, astonished by the sudden switch of pace, watched wide-eyed as the new champion returned to his corner. Though after a full minute of silence, curiosity started to rouse. Before the lights of the stadium flicked off, before a spotlight was directed to the ring.

Where the floor would open up, and a head of gold would rise from the floor. Standing from his seat, the wolf ignored the chatter among those around him. As he made his way for a closer view, he stopped at the railing, just a few steps from his seat. Hands resting upon the cold metal, his eyes thinned some as his mind rendered the features he say. A single male stood, hair blond in color as his eyes were as red as blood itself. Even if these features could be seen throughout the City, Dante knew immediately to whom this person was. From the aura which evaporated off his body, even from this distance, held no mistake in power. It was as if he was meant to instill fear in all which looked in his direction. Even to the wolf, who despite the goals he promised to complete, still felt the hair rise on the back of his neck. Yet, that was nothing strong enough to stop the mail. That anger he felt long ago, despite how cooled his head was just moments ago, began to boil with fury. It was like a sin, for Dante to hold himself back no matter how much he wanted to leap off the balcony he stood upon and end him on that stage he stood so fearlessly upon. His emotions ran wild within his mind, to the point where he could feel his hair spike at it's ends, and his fangs sharpen within his mouth. Albeit these things were as minor as could be, they were something of importance to Dante. Because such things had never happened so easily and rapidly before. Until one man broke Dante. That very man stood on stage right now; Cael. Just as the crowd was at it's quietest, he began to speak. "I hope you enjoyed that battle. A fight in which one falls and another rises. The challenger has beaten the champion. This fight had come to an early end but life is never fair. When something is delayed another must suffer. Last year for example. I hope you enjoyed it because it has come to an end. This year will be unlike anything you have ever come across. This year, death will be everywhere. Your house, your work, your family. There will be no escape. Like a demon I have come to collect your very souls." His voice echoed through the stadium, audible for all to hear. It was at the end of this short speech, which Cael turned, and made his way to the champion of the fight...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc - n|a
                        Princess Sarcelle

F a l l o n SF_-

Dapper Codger

User ImageUser Image

I SEEMREAL NICE AND EASY TO TRUST
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST
          xxxxxxxxxGONNA LEAD YOU ON A PATH TO SELF-DESTRUCT
          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          ZAEL RUE « ♔ » SHOJI CO-LEADER

Zael allowed himself the smallest of relieved sighs when Myka and Romy accepted his casually issued orders. He didn’t have the time or ability at the moment to explain further, but when he caught Myka’s whispered promise of a fifteen minute time limit before she settled back down again, it was reassuring. At least she could somewhat understand. A lot could be accomplished in fifteen minutes. Though he couldn’t be sure if he more wanted the girls to come back empty handed, or to come back with stories about whatever Takeo was concerned over. At least if they came back with information, he’d know they weren’t simply uselessly wandering. Time would tell with them, though, as well as with Takeo. Takeo would have quite the amount of explaining to do once his rendezvous with Cael was complete, hopefully containing an apology for the headache he was sporting.

It took all he had to keep the smile pleasant when Thirrin slipped her arm into his. Whatever appearance she was going for might work on anyone else, but a vampiric dominatrix such as her would never actually look like she belonged hanging on the arm of an angel with as much class as he. But he would allow her whatever follies she preferred for the moment, needing her somewhat decent and open to communication. “Splendid. Since you and Cael came in together, I would assume you know why he was in such a rush to see Takeo just now? It must have been urgent, seeing as he momentarily forgot my position. I’ll forgive the slight, but mostly out of concern. Surely something is bothering him, and you know all too well that we are best suited to aid in whatever cure he’s seeking.” Zael purposely left the definition of his words open, hoping for Thirrin to slip up in her reply. Even the slightest bit would give him at least something, either a hint that he was truly ill, or perhaps on the lookout for something far too rare to discuss so openly. Hopefully she wouldn’t try to lie her way through his concerned sounding questions; she did have some clue as to what his role beside Takeo was, right?

As quickly as he’d released his own herd of aggravating women, he seemed to be drawing in a new one made entirely of Kurogokegumo members. Was there some sort of gravitational pull he had, a universal sign stamped on his forehead to invite these women to his side? Though none of the new girls drawn to speak with Thirrin had addressed him, or even showed interest in his existence, it bothered him even more than if they were all over him like his own subordinate members. At the very least, ranking members should show some form of acknowledgement to another, especially one that outranked them in their respective areas. But really, the Kurogokegumo were hopeless as far as appearances went, so could he really fault them for giving up on their attempts? Just as the Shoji would always deliver goods despite their aloof appearances at times, the Kurogokegumo would always be little more than bloodlust driven savages. Not that he would admit so to anyone except maybe his own leader.

“Hello ladies,” he said with a light tone, mouth quirking up the slightest bit further when he caught Thirrin’s muttered complaint. At least she would admit to her fellow members having a distinct lack of manners. “As I was just mentioning to Thirrin,” he continued, placing his free hand on her arm to direct their attention there; reminding them that he was there and in fact an important person to keep in mind. “I am just so concerned about Cael today. He just seems so stressed, and I’d love to do my best to alleviate some of that stress where I can. Within reason, of course.”

Beyond the girls, Zael could catch a hint of Romy’s voice not far from where they were. Back already? He sincerely hoped that she wouldn’t try and flee after seeing Thirrin’s group beginning to surround him. Even she should know that he could require assistance from her at a moment’s notice. But a quick glance from the corner of his eye showed she was being blocked… by yet another Kurogokegumo member. Red warning flags were beginning to signal in his head, juggling the possibility of this simply being coincidence but taking into consideration the possibility that it was no such luck. Either way, a fight between the girls was the last thing he needed. Babysitting was such a hard job in these times. For now, he was stuck entertaining the rest of the woman while trying to pull a drop of information out of any one of them. If Romy began a tussle, though… Well, he’d figure something out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
        User ImageUser Image

He really wasn't positive about how he had known where Takeo was. In truth it was nothing as simple as spotting him through the mass hordes of people. The man had not spoken either, so he couldn't have claimed to have heard him. No; it had been a guess that Takeo would distance himself away from his gang. Hiding in the shadows as to not draw attention to himself; a trait that Cael saw as admirable. It was in deed a trait that most leaders would be best to have. One leader in question was more capable of it than most; everything about him was unknown. He was the epitome of mystery. The Mikkoku Leader was definitely a force not to be taken lightly. Takeo, the Shoji leader was just as much, but not as difficult. He was a business man and generally worked with anyone as long as his needs were met.

Cael stopped and stood in front of Takeo his eyes narrowing down onto the man’s form. Generally he preferred scheduling these lovely meets but certain events had deemed a meet right away. Though they would not be able to get right down to it, he would be able to ask for his service. The real event was about to start, and he needed to make sure he was down by the stage. Cael had never been the type of man to let stress get to him, but right now things seemed to have been getting to him. First with the loss of the package, and now ensuring that things went smoothly downstairs. Surely Thirrin, Sin, and Izumi were watching the time and were making their move soon. Taking a deep breath he looked behind him before turning to look back at Takeo. The Shoji leader began to speak, clasping his hands together as he rambled on about the fight. The Kurogokegumo leader did not care about the fight today; there were bigger things at hand then watching two men fight.

“I am not here to talk about the fight. This year’s contestants hold no importance to me. If I needed to speak to your lap dog I wouldn’t be speaking with you now. I am in need of your service,” Cael spoke bluntly his face revealing his obvious irritation. It was only then that it seemed that Takeo realized that the subject at hand was important. Cael moved with Takeo to the dark alleyway, their figures disappearing in the shadows. Cael watched as Takeo’s eyes fell onto the blood stains that were on his shirt. It was not long before that Takeo would begin to lay down the terms; terms that he knew all too well. “How much blood do you want Takeo. I will give you it for your service,” Cael spoke. The sound of the final fight started caught him off guard, he needed to end this quick. “Takeo, name your price and I will schedule a more appropriate meet with you. Only you,” There was no hiding the stern and serious tones in his voice as he stared at Takeo intensely.

“Now if you’ll excuse me there is somewhere I need to be,” With that Cael lowered his hands into the depths of his pockets and turned away. Cael made his way down the stairs as the fight continued to rage on. It was truly splendid watching the two different elements fighting against each other. Their bright colors clashing against one another; one element taking an advantage over the other. The crowd was in an uproar as the fighters moved back and forth against the other. Cael took his place as he waited for the floor to rise. The ceiling above him where the fight was being played out began to open. The floor beneath him beginning to rise, bringing him into the center of the stage. A smile played on his lips as he looked up in to the crowds. Power emanated from his body as he held his hands behind is back.

"I hope you enjoyed that battle. A fight in which one falls and another rises. The challenger has beaten the champion. This fight has come to an early end but life is never fair. When something is delayed another must suffer. Last year for example; I hope you enjoyed it because it has come to an end. This year will be unlike anything you have ever come across. This year, death will be everywhere. Your house, your work, your family; there will be no escape. Like a demon I have come to collect your very souls." His voice echoed through the stadium, audible for all to hear. With those final words Cael turned and began to make his way to the victor.

The smile on his lips only grew as he reached out and blasted the man with fire. The victor shot back, but his reaction too late as he got hit by the ball of fire. Cael grabbed the man by the neck, lifting him up slowly before tossing him back to the ground. Walking toward the man he lifted his foot before slamming it down onto the man’s ribs. He could feel the bones collapsing underneath his weight. The victor’s screams echoed throughout the stadium. Cael continued to beat the victor up with his bare fists, kicking him harshly with his feet. When it seemed that the victor was finally done Cael lifted him up to look into his eyes. With his free hand he pointed his fingers together before shooting it straight into the man’s chest. In the blink of an eye Cael shot his hand in and pulled out the man’s heart. Dropping his body he turned around and faced the crowd. “There is no avoiding death.. no matter how strong you may think you are. Even the strongest with fall under the hands of Kurogokegumo,” His words echoed loudly across the stadium, his hand crushing the heart that he still held. The fireworks were about to start..

Salty Sleuth

User Image
                                                                      wнere: Gold Stadium // wнo: Romy // ooc: vomits out half-assed post

xxI'M JUST A KID OF ILL REPUTE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxILL REPUTEILL REPUTEILL REPUTE
                                                                      .BUT THE SKIN I WEAR IS MY ONLY SUIT
                                                                      x.AND YOU YOU'RE JUST A SUBSTITUTE
                                                                      xxxFOR THE ONE THAT I HOLD DxExAxR

xxxxxxxxI HOLD DEAR ↺ I HOLD DEAR ↺ I HOLD DEAR

Even as Tina was plucked from the ground, she still maintained her usual cheerful smile. After all, Romy didn't scare her. Though she didn't doubt that the older woman could easily throw her into the arena if she tried hard enough, she had complete faith in Thirrin to come to her aid if she yelled. And, of course, Thirrin was quite close by, so being heard by her wouldn't be a problem. So Tina was in absolutely no trouble at all, in reality. Besides, it wasn't like this dumb cow of a woman could actually hurt her. Though Tina herself was not very strong, Thirrin certainly was, and she'd protect Tina in a heartbeat. Anyway, if Thirrin couldn't get to her for some reason, Tina still had that bottle of "pop" that she could splash in Romy's face and then make her escape. (And if she needed more "pop", well, she could always "borrow" some from a car on the street on her way back home. It's not like the car needed that much oil anyway.)

It all boiled down to the simple fact that Tina was unafraid. Romy was close to a superior, so even she wouldn't do something as stupid as throw an important Kurogokegumo member such as Tina into the crowd. Anyway, Tina was light and quick; she could easily land on her feet and evade a slowpoke such as Romy. She could sprint to Thirrin and be under her protection before Romy could even ******** blink.
                                                                        Oooooh, she really IS a dumb cow, huh? A suuuuuuuper fat one, too. I bet it took her HOURS to squeeze into that cheap-a** sailor uniform. The skirt prob'ly took the longest, because her a** is so ******** fat. Why the hell is she wearing that s**t anyway? To get guys' attention? Atlas, WHAT an ATTENTION whore. She makes me sick. Outwardly, Christina smiled sweetly and tilted her head. "Wow, gosh Miss Shoji-lady, that's awfully kind of you to offer! But I think I should be just fine walking. After all, I can run much faster than a slow, fat cow such as yourself!"

Tina really shouldn't have been antagonizing Romy, because the woman could definitely throw clear out of the stadium if she wanted to, but... well, Romy was just too fun to rile up. The only person that had a shorter temper was her bitchy boss, the blonde lady that always smoked. Thirrin had said that smoking was bad for your health, so Tina never considered it, because Auntie Thirrin was always right. So when Tina saw people smoking, she always assumed that it was because they had a death wish and wanted to die early. Tina hoped that the dumb blonde lady would hurry up and die sooner rather than later, because Tina couldn't stand her. She waltzed around with an air of superiority, like she was better than Tina? It was her job to look down on others, not hers.

Some noise in the stadium made Tina's head turn, and she spotted none other than Cael, stepping in and giving some dumb speech about souls.
                                                                        What does he mean by LIKE a demon? Isn't Uncle Cael REALLY a demon ? What a dumbass speech, she thought critically.

However, even Tina could not be unimpressed when Cael ripped out the man's heart. Wow. Tina had to admit, she held some respect for Cael, simply because he was crazy brutal. Tina found that somewhat admirable. She thought he was almost as brutal as Auntie Thirrin, and Auntie Thirrin was crazy brutal. However, just because she respected him didn't mean that she considered him a superior. Sure, he was stronger than her, and he was older, and he was the leader of Kurogokegumo, but he simply could not compare to the radiance that was Auntie Thirrin or Tina herself. They were the best bitches on the block, and nothing would change that. Even if Uncle Cael did something, you know, cool for once.

"Yaaaaaaaaay Uncle Cael! Gooooooo Kurogokegumo! Kurogokegumo is the beeeeeest!" Tina cheered, squirming in Romy's grasp so she could face the arena and pumping her tiny fists in the air. "Uncle Cael is the best gang leader! Yaaaaaaay!" Her basket jostled on her arm, and Tina faintly remembered that she had ice cream to deliver before it melted. If it melted, that would mean that Tina had wasted money. and, well, that would just be tragic. Tina decided she had played along with this dumb cow for long enough. She wanted to get to Auntie Thirrin and deliver her ice cream first; that was most important after all. If the others got melted ice cream, well, that'd just be their fault for not finding Tina fast enough, wouldn't it? Twisted in Romy's grasp again, Tina gave her the most angelic smile and said sweetly, "If ya don't mind, Miss Shoji-cow, could you please let me down? I'd like t'take you up on your offer of a one way trip, but y'see, I've got some special presents in my basket, and I don't want 'em damaged. So let me down, huh?" Tina's smile became a bit more... cold. "You will, won't you? Don't wanna cause a big scuffle in front of all this regular ol' people with your superior standing just over there, right?"

xxxYOU KNOW YOU COULD BE ANYONE
                                                                      xxxxxANYONEANYONEANYONEANYONEANYONE
                                                                      xxGOD FORGIVE MY TASTELESS TONGUE
                                                                      xxI NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN SET FREE

xxxSET FREESET FREESET FREESET FREESET FREE

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Ryo Sho Sen

Beloved Werewolf

User Image

User Image

"Wow, gosh Miss Shoji-lady, that's awfully kind of you to offer! But I think I should be just fine walking. After all, I can run much faster than a slow, fat cow such as yourself!"

Romy's left eye began to twitch, and it was possible that the vein in her temple was beginning to pop out. Okay, she was seriously tempted to throw this girl into the middle of the ring rather than over to her intended destination. Perhaps she could get lucky and the fall would kill the petulant brat, and she could pass it off as an accident. She could have been leaning over the rail and was bumped, leading to a very unfortunate accident. Everything would be peachy, as long as the cockroach didn't find a way to survive and tattle on her.

"I'm not....fat" Romy said, narrowing her eyes as she stared the blonde haired midget down. Although Romy new better then to argue with Tina, everything went in one ear and out the other. The only thing that worked on her was pure unadulterated violence...which Romy was happy to dish out....under different circumstances of course. More and more Kuro members were showing up by the second, hell, they were already surrounding Zael. And Romy already knew that Takeo was lurking nearby, so staring a big scene here in the arena would probably not get her on his good side.

"You know Thirrin won't always be around to watch your back" Romy seethed, not exactly happy to let the stupid brat know she was getting under her skin. Sadly though, Romy was a person ruled by her emotions most of the time, and she wore them on her sleeve in most cases. If the chance ever arose, Romy would oh so happily break every bone in Tina's body...slowly. Just imagining the crunch was music to her ears...music that was soon blocked out by the roar of the crowds. Romy had been so involved un her own on-goings that she had forgotten about the match almost completely.

Sadly though, this was not going to be an event that would be easily forgotten. As the winner stood triumphant, a figure appeared...Cael. Just what the hell was he up to, and what was he babbling about?! Well much to the shock and awe of the crowd, Cael ripped the heart out of the winner without warning, claiming that death would be everywhere, and that he was here to collect souls. At the end of her outstretched arm Tina wiggled as she cheered on her leader, while Romy just watched with a scowl. They did a lot of business with the Kuro, but something about Cael had always sent tremors down her spine. It wasn't that she was frightened of him, but her instinct told her to keep her distance, and never let her guard down in his presence. There was nothing he could ever do or say that would make Romy trust him...

"If ya don't mind, Miss Shoji-cow, could you please let me down? I'd like t'take you up on your offer of a one way trip, but y'see, I've got some special presents in my basket, and I don't want 'em damaged. So let me down, huh?" Romy still hadn't complied still watching the scene quietly...the only indication that she was even listening was that every time Tina used the word fat, or cow, Romy shook the girl up and down like she was a can of pop. "You will, won't you? Don't wanna cause a big scuffle in front of all this regular ol' people with your superior standing just over there, right?"

Finally Romy turned her head back to look at Tina and practically bared her teeth at the monster. " ******** off" she hissed, tossing the girl backwards slightly rather then just dropping her onto her feet. Pretty safe to say that Romy was no longer in a good mood.

ιмαɢε ѕoυяcεs

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

"Hmm-" with her hand on her hip, eyes narrowing at Thririn, Sin watches her expression to make sure she isn't lying.To her disappointment as far as Sin could tell, Thirrin too didn't know where Cael is either.Her muscles tensed as she heard Izumi's voice from behind her,slowly Sin turned her head and smiled at the council member.Stepping to the side, she aloud Izumi into now a small circle of the conversation.Her attention went back to Thirrin when she mentioned manners, about to make a raunchy comment she caught herself and remembered they were around other gang members,and Sin had to behave,well until blood could be shed.Quickly she clears her throat "Ah- Sorry, i just got done doing some chores im still a little fatigued, so don't go 'losing your head' now" Sin licks her lips as the terror on the mans face from earlier flashed through her head for a second. Her eyes shift to Thirrin's company,the Shoji co-leader Zael. She gives him a flirtatious smile "Ah- Zeal, I apologize for my savage behavior,it's lovely to see you though. How have you been?" She extends her hand out for a hand shake and uses her other hand to hug herself, pushing her boobs together, another way she lets her sexual desires drip out her like sweat,But Sin was hopeless, her sexual desires and raunchy behavior never ceased to stop. She gives a soft grin to the angel " I think Thirrin and Izumi can agree, Cael is most likely just excited about the event." Eyes shifting towards Thirrin her smile becoming somewhat of a smirk.Her attention quickly adjusted back on Zael,her eyes locked on his as she spoke, tilting her head alittle as she asked " Watching a good fight it always fun,don't you agree?" the question rolled off her lips and she smiled innocently.

Sin's question was immediately followed by the announcer.Her eyes lite up when she heard the event was officially about to begin.It was mere seconds later that Sin coughed and glanced at the three surrounding her "Ah i apologize but you'll have to excuse me, im going to head out for a smoke before the action starts". Sin gave Thirrin and Izumi one last glance before she walked past Zael,squeezing in between himself and Thirrin.Her breast rubbed against him and she continued to walk, or better yet strutted away. Her heels clicking echoed as she made her way to the back stairway. As she had expected a Bulky man stood between her and the stairwell. Her lips just curved upwards and before fully turning the corner she tug her corset open,exposing some,but not all of her see through bra.Setting her trap."Excuse me sir, could you help me?" The giant man looked as the young women turned the corner,his eyes were directed at the demons face,then his eyes trailed down to her exposed chest,not moving at all.Trap success. "You see i tore my corset, could you please hel- Oh no please don't stare...i" Her voice trailed off as her cheeks turned pink and her thighs rubbed.The women tried to cover herself with her hands, but just pushed her boobs together. The man looked to his right,then left and a dirty smirk arose across his face.Sin let out an agonizing moan, one hand trailing down to her crotch as the other stayed in place."P-please... help me.." the words barley escaped her lips with her panting. This was the tip of the ice burg and the man tugged the women in an embrace, opening the door with a free hand. He through her into a wall before turning and shutting the door, locking it.He let out a chuckle,"You sure are one nasty li-" but as he turned the demon had already dug a dagger into his side, causing the guard to gag for air.Sin moved to the side, letting the man tumble down the few steps.She unlocked the door and cracked it, she let out a deep breath,smoke exiting the small stair way and it trailed off to where Thirrin was, signaling she had made her way into the stair hall and that part two was complete before shutting the door again.

The man with a knife in his gut had tumbled down the stair case and hit the wall.Now lying on the floor Sin smirked and her slow foot steps caused a sudden panic in the man.She hovered over him and kicked him over with all her might.Her cold smile told him that this was going to be a slow death. Leaning over, her hand reached down and trailed the guys crotch,slowly moving up and then suddenly pulling out the dagger in his side.A groan escaped his lips and Sin just purred in delight.Sin swung her leg on the other side of him and sat down on his lap, straddling him. Her gaze ran from his face to his chest, she placed the tip of the blade at the top of the mans shirt and let it hover over him as she dragged it down his chest."Ah, you look delicious..so sweet and kind for helping me a few moments ago."She jabbed the dagger into his shoulder as his hand tried to reach for her thigh,his gasping was muted,he was in to much pain to scream as she dragged the blade down his arm "That's gunna leave a mark, huh?". Sin chuckled and pulled the knife out of his arm.She then plunges the knife into him repeatedly with each word "You.were so. sweet!To bad.I don't like. sweet. THINGS" Her words trailed off as soon as the mans eyes slowly tried to close "Hey I'm talking to you!" she lets out a growl and rises alittle from his waist and slams down, blood spat from his wounds. He cringed in pain and bit his lip, drawing blood.The demon on his lap leaned back and tilted her head. "You seem at a lost for words, let me help" he only had time for a weak no as she stabbed into his neck and slit his throat, only enough so he would drown on his own blood.

( ° ) THE LOVER TO YOUR NIGHTMARE███
                                      Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ███ Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ███ Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜくXʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜくXʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜくXʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜく
                                      ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴくXᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴくXᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴくXᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴくXᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ɪɴく
                                      __DEVIL WITHIN ! ___DEVIL WITHIN !
                                      xxxxx

User Image

Salty Sleuth

User Image
                                                                      wнere: Gold Stadium // wнo: Auntie and the Harlot // ooc: Tina no //whacks with a newspaper

xxI'M JUST A KID OF ILL REPUTE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxILL REPUTEILL REPUTEILL REPUTE
                                                                      .BUT THE SKIN I WEAR IS MY ONLY SUIT
                                                                      x.AND YOU YOU'RE JUST A SUBSTITUTE
                                                                      xxxFOR THE ONE THAT I HOLD DxExAxR

xxxxxxxxI HOLD DEAR ↺ I HOLD DEAR ↺ I HOLD DEAR

Tina landed gracefully, as always. She smiled cheerfully up at Romy and adjusted her skirt. Gosh, Romy sure was temperamental sometimes! Tina supposed that was just the general mindset of Shoji; crazy temperamental and easy to provoke. It sure worked on Romy and that blonde commander lady that Thirrin liked to tease. But Romy was just a distraction, really, from what she'd come here for. She was here to deliver ice cream to Thirrin! And really, she did have to be getting a move on, the ice cream was going to melt soon and that would just be terrible. So, Tina politely waved goodbye to Romy and gave her a cheerful smile. "Bye, Miss Shoji-cow!" she sang cheerfully. "I hope you lose those extra hundred fifty pounds soon!" Satisfied that she had irritated someone enough today, Tina immediately turned and skipped off, humming, making a beeline towards Thirrin. Not only because Thirrin was Thirrin, but because Thirrin equaled safety in the event that Romy actually did snap.

Tina hit Thirrin with an audible THUMP. Mmm, the taller woman's body was comfy.
                                                                        "Thiiirriiiiin!" she cooed, hugging the elder vampire. "SorryI'm late, I slept in, and then I just couldn't decide who to be today, and then I bought some candy and stopped by the ice cream parlor... but I brought you ice cream!" she finished happily, flourishing a cup of Thirrin's favorite. Then Tina remembered that Thirrin had been in the middle of a conversation. Right, with the stupid one-winged angel from Shoji. Golly gee, why would Thirrin want to be talking to such a loser? Dumb guy could barely call himself an angel, really. What kinda angel didn’t even have wings? Thirrin shouldn’t waste her time on this bozo, Tina thought warily, but she smiled cheerfully up at the angel. "Hello, Mister Shoji-Cripple! I hope you’re havin’ fun at this stadium! But if ya don’t mind, I’m gonna take Miss Thirrin and go deliver ice cream." Without warning, she launched onto Thirrin’s back and clung to the woman’s neck. Thirrin wrapped her arms around Tina’s legs. "I hope you get that barbed wire pulled out of your a** soon, Mister Shoji-Cripple, you’ve been soooo sour these days." The tiny woman waved cheerfully and looked around. She needed to escape quickly, hmm…

Something caught Tina’s attention just then. A faint, acrid smell was drifting through the air. Tina sniffed sharply, and wrinkled her nose. Yup, the smoke stunk of blood, leather, and perfume; definitely Sin’s handiwork. She was probably waving Thirrin over. Tina pushed her vampire eyesight into overdrive, following the thin smoke trail through the air until it finally came to a stop just outside a door. Sin was signaling for them, huh. Tina decided that it was probably a good idea to find out what the Harlot was doing. So she pointed to the closed door.
                                                                        "Auntie Thirrin, let’s go that way! I gotta deliver everyone else’s ice cream!" On Tina’s direction, Thirrin headed for the stairwell and pushed the door open.

The warm, slick smell of blood drifted past. Tina licked her lips. Mmmm, it smelled like Sin had retrieved them a snack. She slid off of Thirrin’s back and trotted down the steps, coming across the grizzly scene. Yup, there was the Harlot, flecked with the blood of her most recent victim. Tina didn’t really understand why the Harlot had to murder in a public place, but she supposed it was fun to watch the Keisatsu run around in circles. Instead of questioning it, she clasped her hands together and tilted her head, grinning cutely.
                                                                        "Siiiiin, you got us a snack? Wow, you shouldn’t have, but thanks! Oh, and I brought you this." Christina dug around in her basket before she pulled out a slightly smushed and leaky ice cream container; Sin’s least favorite flavor, she knew. She held it out proudly and beamed up at the older woman. "I got it you ice cream! Aren’t I nice?" She glanced behind her at Thirrin, hoping that Thirrin would make Sin share the guard. He looked sooo tasty. Tina also hoped that her dress wouldn’t get dirty, bloodstains were such a pain to get out and this was one of her favorite dresses.

xxxYOU KNOW YOU COULD BE ANYONE
                                                                      xxxxxANYONEANYONEANYONEANYONEANYONE
                                                                      xxGOD FORGIVE MY TASTELESS TONGUE
                                                                      xxI NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN SET FREE

xxxSET FREESET FREESET FREESET FREESET FREE

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Tipsy tea
F a l l o n SF_-

Virtual Erection's Compadre

Anxious Punk

User ImageUser Image
If Izu was offered to be anywhere else today she would have jumped on the opportunity before anyone could even raise a hand, however she had been requested and would be needed for the little event. She believed quite strongly that there was no point in being here however, around all these fools. Such as Thirrin whose comment, as quiet as it was, could still be noticed. Of course, Izumi gave little care to the petty shot taken at her; in reality she didn’t mind Thirrin, if anything deep deep deep down, where actual emotions were held there was possibly a tinge of jealousy for the red head, of course this would never be admitted; she’d never live it down. They could get along if they caught eachother in the right mood, however Izu in a right, or good mood was something that seemed to be lacking in occurrence.

"I think Thirrin and Izumi can agree, Cael is most likely just excited about the event." She had been paying very little attention to the conversation; selective hearing of course. If she didn’t care she didn’t listen, the only way one would have her full attention would be if she had respect for them; which very few people did. Perhaps her father, Cael…Vix, well not him but Renji, who had been a player in a few of her games, but that was something for later; considering she hadn’t even seen the fair looking man. She glanced at Zael for a moment, although she was pretty much just answering Sin. “Yes, I’m sure he’s as ecstatic as myself.” Her voice remained its usual flat lined tone, as she gave a tiny twitch of her lips, the closest thing to a smile she could give in the presence of a ratty, and quite foul smelling angel.

Everyone began to separate and part ways from the group, though before she could go, she brushed by Thirrin just as she could smell Christina, her lips moving to her ear as she passed. “Keep your little pet in check, if she screws things up, Cael’s going to have our asses.” She mumbled before moving away through the crowd and closer to the stage. Having already checked the time she began to move to her position, or more so the location of her job.

The other girls would be downstairs dealing with the steal, and Izumi was stationed on the upper level for crowd control, her job was to eliminate any threats to Cael, a job she didn’t mind at all, as long as she could stay on her own and take people out. For now however she dimply observed the fight, her eyes flickering back and forth with each staggering attack, this went on for quite a while and so Izu grew bored, and instead began scoping through the crowd, for anyone who looked threatening in anyway; such as the bulky man in the corner, who seemed to work out a little too much.

At last her eyes were tore from the crowd when screams broke out, the fight was over. Niko had lost, which left Izumi a bit surprised, she had watched the brute every year, even if it was just out of the corner of her eye, either way he was good, more than good. Great even, though she was sure if she was taller she could take him any day.

Cael emerged onto the stage, Izumi’s head tilting up at him, almost out of pride as the speech began, and in situations such as this, Izu almost laughed as she watched the faces of the people in the crowd; emitting fear and confusion, of course some anger, most likely past victims of the gang. Many in the city had been ravished with pain, or at least their families had.

As fire flew from Cael’s hand she inhaled deeply with pure excitement as it crashed into the victor and he hit the ground, many gasps and screams of objection flying from the observers in the crowd. The man was roughly beaten thereafter and Izumi could hear the breaking bones almost like gunshots in her own ears, the sound intensified greatly. When the man’s heart was tore out, a rare smile tugged at her lips as she stared up at Cael. ‘Playing it up…smart. They’re terrified.’ She thought to herself, and as his eyes scanned the crowd she made an effort to lock eyes with him; which she did, giving a quick nod as she moved away, with the crowd as she searched for any fools who were attempting to take out her leader.

One woman in particular standing near the front of the crowd had her arms extended as if she was trying to cast some sort of element at Cael, however she appeared weak, a threat was a threat and Izu took no time to dive into the woman, holding her down she could feel the squirming beneath her and wanted only to torture her, however at the moment it was all about quickly eliminating threats and so Izu simply gripped the sides of the woman’s head before smashing it a few times against the cement as roughly as she could until the squirming stopped and she launched herself back up in a moment to see the much larger man she had spotted from before charging towards her.

There was nothing but focus as her own arms extended and a fair amount of liquidized metal shot towards him, landing straight on his face, it hit its target and it began to harden seconds after, until something of a face mask was made, one which covered a little more than his nose and mouth and would most definately suffocate him. Though the small attack already had her out of breath, as her endurance for her elements was weak and she easily grew tired, so for now she decided to stick to her fists; it seemed like the best choice at the moment. Izumi simply continued to do her job, her fists flying strongly at anyone who would challenge her leader; she was there to protect and being her mission oriented self she was easily getting the job done.

User Image
User Image

█ :: 『 アトラス 』 ↖↖ ---atlas

time skip
                                        tab Disaster. It was the only word which was able to describe the current situation at Gold Stadium. With the surprise visit from nobody else but Cael, he turned the eyes of awe and excitement to that of anger and fear. Those overlooking the stadium watched as he gruesomely murdered the victor of that battle, he was now turning his gaze upon the citizens. With the help of his allies and troops, they created nothing but chaos among the stands. Murdering dozens at a time, and while the City's Police was now scrambling to surrounded the gang members, the Kurogokegumo start to initiate the true plan hidden among the mess which layered the surface. Money. It was the name of the game since the very beginning. While eyes were diverted elsewhere, a piece of Cael's unit rushed to the lower atrium of the Stadium where the millions upon millions of dollars was currently being stored. And the truth to their plans? That was something for everyone else to realize. But at this moment, just ten minutes ofter all hell broke loose, Kyūseishu and Keisatsu move to stop this infamous gang. But they are distracted, by what they believe to be nothing more than a massacre, the stages are now set for the true ploy behind Kurogokegumo.

x r e m m x

miss belina cetrine

f a l l o n SF

tipsy tea

jennalaia

smutty cannibal prince

taste_of_poetry

someone famous

hipster douche

princess sarcelle

intrepidimaginer

ryo sho sen

Nerdisms's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

GOLD STADIUM ⋮ DANTE - CAEL ⋮ ATTIRE

Boxing was the sport of a true gentleman, one who could, and most often would, shake the hand of his opponent when given the chance, but, all the same, was in the game with his goal set for nothing less than victory, to beat that man into the ground without getting impaled. To her, a boxer was a man who desired more than wealth and women, but respect and at least in her mind, Isis could give them, the men with enough hubris in their foolish little hearts to stand in front of a couple thousand people with the off-chance of getting knocked back to the streets with their head spinning, that much, even if there were people out there who were similar but facing much worse. There was something deviously unaware about the sport that made her feel as if the world wasn't crawling with vermin and criminals alike, as if they were only playing police and robbers, using part benches and trees to hide from invisible bullets. It was all in the graceful carelessness, the utter lack of attachment in the violence, she reckoned, that made it seem like no one was going to have a black eye the next morning or that the cracking of ones rib cage was simply the man sitting next to you cracking his knuckles, even though you were well aware that it wasn't. It was the definition of nostalgia, or that of her own, happier more cheerful past because as it would seem, everyone, even her, recalls the past as better than it was and the future, less promising than it is. Watching the men on the platform below them, shooting attacks at one another and bone contacting flesh in an almost sickening way, it was hard to believe that any of it was real, that some director wouldn't come from behind and tell everyone to take a five minute break if someone was punched two minutes earlier than they were supposed to, but after seeing time and time again after every single Elemental boxing tournament the countless young men, children at that, who end up slumming it in the Okane district after losing in an eternally brutal fashion to some older gentleman with decades of experience on them, was it any wonder Isis didn't even flinch when a bone was broken or flesh was burnt crisp? It was part of the reason that Isis never tried her hand at boxing when she was younger, unlike most of her schoolmates who dreamed they could make it big, send some three-hundred pound werewolf through a wall with a single hit. Isis was clever, too clever for her own safety and she knew, with all her money, she would live longer on the betting end of the spectrum. There, she would be safe in some secluded booth, sound with a girl on one side and an old-fashion on the other and adding a few well-predicted gambling winnings to her wallet, which wasn't so bad either, one would suppose. Like every child, Isis never wanted to be anything less than a hero, and from all the shows her father took her to see, boxers were infinite, deathless. In fact, you could most likely still hear stories about tournaments from decades ago, but being a boxer, that sort of future was impractical and her father made her privy of this right off from the beginning. Her father told her that, him speaking from his own from own personal experience, all someone would end up with from fame like that was either a broken arm or a broken heart, neither of which seemed all too pleasant to her gleeful mind and so, for that reason, Isis didn't mind staying away from the action. Besides, it wasn't to say sitting next to some mysterious man wasn't entertaining all on its own, especially one that was so full of insight. Checking him out from the corner of her autumn-green eyes, Dionysus couldn't help but wonder if he had ever tried boxing, after all, it would certainly explain that eye of his and she had to admit, he wasn't the most unfit lad she had ever come across, but maybe he went about his days saving every "damsel in distress" to be within his peripheral vision from no-good hoodrats with nothing better to do. That would have made about as much sense as anything else, Isis guessed to herself, switching her viewpoint back to the stage before to the same red-headed woman Dante had been focusing on for some time now. It wasn't some grand challenge to see how Dante could have become enchanted by that woman, with a body like that in clothing such proportional clothing, but the way he looked at her, it was curious. It wasn't as if Isis was the jealous sort of woman, especially not for a man she had met that very day in some unrelated circumstance, but the way he looked at the woman, it did make her wary but only because it was in close relation to the look one would wear from seeing a ghost. Taking another extended inhalation of her cigarette, Dionysus caught him staring at her cigarette case and was pulled from her thoughts to see that he was back with the living once more. The crest was nothing more than trinket or an heirloom with little to no value nowadays in their family, but the way he looked at it and the way he spoke, it did make her want to listen to what he had to say rather than paying half attention to what he was saying and the other half, wondering when something exciting would happen, her own curiosity rising for once when she was more used to leading the wild goose chase. I suppose we are a rather ancient family, the wolf declared with almost a posh scoff to her voice as she searched his eyes for the words he had yet to speak, watching intently as his lips moved before he cut himself off, with out the tastefulness of a planned pause. If she were a more prying woman, she would have urged him to go on, wondering if he would disclose his surname to her, but she didn't. Rather, she gave a mere click of her tongue in mock annoyance before returning her line of vision to the ring. It was such a shame she would never hear the end of his story, but at the same time, perhaps that was for the best. It was a tricky business, to hear someones story and leave them hanging the next morning but part of her wanted to know. She wanted to hear this werewolf speak his tale because she imagined theirs were quite similar and Isis, she was egocentric as they come. Well, it was that and, on a more practical note, most werewolves couldn't even tell you where their family originated from or if they were pure-blooded to begin with rather than the usual purple urchins the walked amongst them, wearing their clothing and speaking their language. It was difficult for anyone to tell who was who when everything was mixed-blooded her and mixed-blooded there, but something about Dante, the way he spoke about his family with such sincerity, it made her disregard instinctively that he could be anything less than blue-blooded, it was improbable. From her father, and even her grandparents, as a child, Dionysus had heard all she would ever need to know about her family tree from her father's side, all the way back to the beginning or where it should have begun. They were a family of leaders, the innovative and quick-witted and Isis, she could be proud of that but what she didn't know and what she most likely would never know, was what her mother's family was like. The older she got, the more her mother began to fade from her memory, becoming this apparition in her dreams that was more of a feeling than an image, but at the same time, that was half of her genetic code and with desperation, Isis wanted closure. She needed to know if she was as pure-blooded as her father proclaimed or if he was fooling himself into believing indefinitely but even more, she needed to know what her mother was like beyond the woman she almost recalled from her childhood memory bank, a blonde that was more glitz and glamour than the whole night-lit Atlas city but wasn't enough for even her father. It was assurance that perchance, Dionysus could find someone worth leaving her particularly pleasant lifestyle for, as unlikely that possibility was and that she wasn't one-hundred percent, a near carbon copy of her fathers' mannerisms and habits. Isis liked to have her freedom and fun, perhaps more than anything, but if it came down to finding someone more important than all that, she needed to know that it would end happily ever after, not the seven wedding charade her father was playing.

Depositing the rejected cigarette to its insignia-printed home, the rakish blonde gave her gallant counterpart an almost curious look-over before her expression seamlessly melted to an innocently teasing smirk, extinguishing her own cigarette against the heel of her hand before leaning in toward the man, olive-y chartreuse hues dimming to a more verdigris shade as she spoke, pale brunette eyelashes dancing. Well, you must give me a taste of yours then, in that case, realigning her in-the-vicinity-of-melancholy gaze toward the crowd of onlookers that scarcely resembled a colony of grounded insects swarming a downed and swiftly decomposing corpse. Scanning the portion of the audience that hadn't been fortunate enough to cross paths with a man as slovenly dapper as the one who she was currently in the company of, a brisk air of anticipation navigating over her earthy irises, Isis wondered if any people holding membership status in her own "gang" were in attendance at the days' festivities, if that's what you could call watching one man beating the other to the point of neighboring death. In Atlas city, it was a proper distance from being considered startling for the Keisatsu to oversee grand social gatherings either for protocol or standard enjoyment, especially if betting and violence were part of the thrill, but at the same time, she did have to wonder how it would look if the public knew that their police captain spent her time catting after young men and watching boxing matches. Well, that and Isis wasn't certain who out of her clique would take time from their eternally occupied and booked schedules in order to partake in the minor holiday that was all but an elemental boxing tournament, and if that were the case, which of them, if any, would find fault with her prioritizing in such a way that could have looked like pure negligence of responsibility, which in truth, was not completely inaccurate but rather a caricature of her ever corrupt, yet moral, perspective. The way the world came out looking from her unfiltered hazel-lime point of view was this : her sitting there like some slick, run-of-the-mill philanderer, basking in wealth, it was only multitasking, that was it. Of course, Isis wasn't dressed to the part of some undercover sleuth, nor was she being particularly inconspicuous in her actions, but as far as anyone was concerned, notably from the uncharacteristic display of where she was sitting and with whom she sat, who would give her a second glance, unless they were either looking to line their pockets with betting money or pan for gold in earning her favor? There couldn't have been any wrong done in strolling into work a couple of hours late and getting a bit of action in on the side, if Dante proved to be as promising a venture as she had believed upon meeting him. And, more over, after seeing several of her officers wandering the crowds and observing for danger from the many entrance ways scattered about the stadium, Isis was prone to letting her guard down for a moment, banking on the diligence of her followers and formulating what she would use as a plausible excuse if it ever came into question where she had been for a majority of that day, even while her conscience beckoned her to flee toward her office where the paperwork must have been touching the roof and her absence, duly noted. Inevitably, it would have been the most respectable and perchance, most professional act for her if she were to continue on her way to the head quarters rather than gallivanting with her newest temporary interest, but realistically, at worst were something horrific to happen during the tournament, Isis would have been called to the stadium on any account, and at least this way she was leaning toward the proactive side rather than falling into the common lazing stereotype of police officers who were the cliche of arriving a second too late to the scene of the crime to catch the criminal. It was that, and if her sharp eyes weren't making a mockery of her mind, she had seen quite a couple top players of the gang circuit roaming the floors, which if she predicted correctly, would, one way or another, result in something worth seeing, whether it be for better or worse. Attention drifting back to her humble, dark-haired savior, Isis waited intently for him to finish what he was saying, curiosity officially peaked as it became clear that he was outwardly aware of who she was, meanwhile she couldn't recall, even after digging through her memory storage like a shrew, who this man was or if she even knew him to begin with. It was unsettling, to say the least, to be able to spend that much time with someone and think of them to be a recent acquaintance while the other could see right well what was what, but, as apprehensive as that statement should have made her, uncomfortable even, Dionysus was determined to stay on her game, even though she desperately wanted to know what he was bound to say. For all she was aware, it could have been a ploy of his to draw out her fragile eagerness just as one might tempt a deer to stand in such a way that it would be the cleanest to go in for the kill, or even worse than that, she could already be "familiar" with him from some drunken escapade repressed from her recollection. However, as her double-edged luck would have it, his explanation was cut short by the announcer, thus beginning the much anticipated front show between a young piece of eye-candy that was further dubbed a prodigy and the standing champion, who was of no real interest to her, mainly because the way Isis bet, whichever one was more attractive or appealing, he was bound to win either by the corruption or the game or because who could resist living up to the expectations of a crowd of swooning women?

The match ran in such a way that you could practically taste how close each side was to winning, but ultimately, when it came down to one man triumphing over another, the boxing wonder-child bested even a man that had won three consecutive times, which was something of a miracle, at least to her, but then again, Isis did have a tendency of being overcritical when the target wasn't posted to her own back. Watching with the stoic silence of a patronizing aristocrat, Dionysus waited with ticking patience for someone to announce something, anything, really, just to lengthen the time where they lived in a reality where Dante was no more than a mysterious stranger, and she, an ignorant wolf bidding her time till her next meal, but then, as she saw what would come next, the foreboding murmurs of the lower audience echoing to where they were seated, Isis regretted her selfishness for a split moment before returning to the present in which she sat, a place that could as easily have been confused for heaven as for hell and where if you didn't trample over the fallen, you would end up in the same grave. In the center of the spotlight, the streetlamp standing as the sole source of illumination in a shroud of darkness, Isis prepared herself for what was to come when the ever iconic Cael rose from purgatory to greet the audience with the sort of sly finesse one would expect from a fox king or conniving forest spirit. If Cael had anything to do with the tournament, Isis expected that it would not end well for anyone. Cael was, to put it bluntly, one of the most powerful men in the entire city, above their actual leaders and perhaps the police as well, but even if the man did hold the world in the palm of his hand, even if the police did nothing to deter his incoherent cruelty , knowing that his intentions were more often sadistic than philanthropical did nothing more than inform you which side to stay on because, holistically, the theory of "heroism" was moot in Atlas. No one was going to lose much sleep over the death of a martyr but all the same, everyone did love a fair show of spirit and for that reason, Isis kept her keen green eyes placed on Cael for the duration of his speech, waiting for the intricate, microscopic pieces of the puzzle to fall into place, as if by some divine force to indicate when the time was to leap into action, were the goals of the Kurogokegumo leader as impure as she imagined, though in reality, Isis didn't have the slightest clue what the man was plotting. The gang which the powerful blonde represented was the salt of the earth but they were flawed, plagued by their metathesiophobia and ruthless ambition, making them a group to be left to their own devices as long as that could be sustained. The Kurogokegumo and the Keisatsu had something of an eerie, noir-esque past together, the police often giving the gang leeway when it came to turning a blind eye to obvious crime in order to a.) not end up on the blacklist of, what many considered, advocates of a malevolent being and b.) to profit from whatever business the Kurogokegumo were involved in. In the beginning, Dionysus had been appalled that their justice system would deal with such fiends, but after finding out that both her father and grandfather had worked closely with the gang, what else was there for her to do? For months, she went along the path of neutrality and there did come a time when she did give them bail discounts and plea deals but that was a while ago and as far as her current status sat, the Keisatsu and Kurogokegumo were at an impasse, simply living in brinkmanship to one another. With that in mind, Isis had no intentions of starting some war with an army of demons and vampires, but as far as alternative alliances went, who else was there? The Shoji were out of the question, especially if the degenerates that had been chasing them were affiliated with those drug-peddler. The Mikkoku were useless, thieves and low-class but what could they provide the police department when, more often than not, they were the standing regulars of their holding cells? And, the Kyūseishu, where was one to begin? Isis was all for equal rights and that whole reformist movement, but goodness, dethroning the aristocracy would have been like abdicating a strict but just king; at the time, it would seem for the best but later, where would the order be? Dionysus hated sounding like some common, narrow-minded blue-blood but when it came down to it, their class system, it was what divided their city from rodents. No one fancied having to do what needed to be done, but the truth was, working class or not, righteous change appealed solely to those full of grand ideals but no drive to come about the means to a proper end. At least with the division of classes though, the Kurogokegumo and Kyūseishu would resolve themselves, and hopefully without the need of actual police work. Listening to the coy words spoken so effortlessly by the demon glowing in the spotlight, Isis moved her gaze, a split second in time, toward her "date" as he stood up, nerves on end and heartbeat, quickening. It was disconcerting, granted anything else, but where one may have strolled up to console him, Isis did not. If he was battling some inner-demon or had a quarrel with Cael, it was not her place to intervene, but even from such a critical perspective, the fact that he was put at such ill-ease from seeing Cael, that did warrant a mild air of wariness, not that she was going to ask him about it or anything, it just gave her a better impression of who this stranger was, as superficial a method that was to judge someone with. Swapping her line of sight from bourgeois Dante to serpentine Cael, Isis looked on with a cringe of diabolical guilt mingling with hints of repulsion and fascination as the promising young champion became nothing more than a mutilated cadaver, heart torn from his bleeding chest and body, broken far worse than any boxing match could have left him. The audience closest to the stage began to either clear out of the stadium as quickly as possible, Keisatsu directing traffic to avoid as much stampeding as possible, which was the wisest option or, otherwise, begin to send their anger and displeasure toward the leader, who in turn, had a few of his watch dogs stationed to handle crowd control. Standing up from where she had sat during the match as well as the, somewhat, inevitable massacre, Isis, located her sidearm that had been concealed by her jacket and began to make her way down to the first floor of the stadium, offering Dante a reassuring smile, You should leave, I'd hate to see a gorgeous man like you get hurt, before resuming her pursuit of Cael all while attempting to evacuate citizens caught on the upper rows. The chaos was quite a change from the paperwork but where some might have been thankful for such excitement, Isis was anything but. That wasn't to insist that she was out of shape or anything but even someone as selfish as her had to pause to see the sadness in all the rootless violence. A few of the Keisatsu were off assisting people to the exits and containing the situation but that wasn't to say it was some impressive feat of justice because in all honesty, it wasn't. The Kurogokegumo were ruthless and were all but attacking indiscriminately but at the same time, Isis wanted to believe, despite all the disorganization, that perchance, they wouldn't be dense enough to resist arrest. Even if they were a gang and therefore, criminal, she didn't think they were so unintelligent to make matters worse, not that anything could really surpass murder in the first at that point. Isis kept her gaze steadied on the man on stage, dodging people running from or toward trouble and stopping a safe distance from the stage, addressed the leader, keeping her aim trained on him and disclosing her badge, par standard of protocol. Come on Cael! We both know how this could go down, so how about we cut the losses here? The captain offered a plausible plea deal to the criminal, attempting to maintain some order while the world fell apart around them but just nonetheless, preparing herself for whatever was to come, for better or worse.

Virtual Erection

x r e m m x

oh goodness late rubbish post >o<
                                              if I should change something, just lemme know c:

Feral Prophet

User ImageUser Image

⋱⋱ AND JUST LIKE THAT, THERE WAS NO REASON for Thirrin to even answer Zael's nitpicking questions about Kurogokegumo business. As begrudgingly as possible, the vampire had to admit that Sin and Izumi had impeccable timing. She simply had to allow them to carry the conversation back to the event they were all pretending to attend, the one which it seemed had just begun. With a slight nod in response, she watched briefly as Sin excused herself and make her way through the crowd. Had she not already known where the black-haired demoness was going, her eyes might have lingered a little longer in an attempt to distinguish a clear destination. Or, more importantly, had she not been attacked from behind by something akin to a spider-monkey with ice cream. Soon, she found herself being coaxed in a less than lady-like fashion towards the stadium. She knew that timing was everything and could smell the chared carbon floating through the air, but Thirrin would have preferred a little more subtle reason to leave and she set Tina back on the ground as soon as possible as they continued to "search" for Sin.

When they found her, the demon had already more than taken care of the guard at the doorway and Thirrin's nose shriveled slightly at the waste of blood as she saw it pooling int the dirt at their feet. "Come, we don't have much time." She said, pulling Tina along perhaps a little more sharply than usual. She could hear Cael's voice reverberating through the stadium above them and could only imagine their horror as he ripped the heart from their beloved champion, still warm and beating. They needed to hurry, explosions would not simply start themselves. Once they reached the appropriate level, Thirrin turned to her accomplice. "We need to drench eight transformers in oil, then I'll set them ablaze and they'll overheat and blow up." Her foot tapped almost impatiently as she watched Tina work, going still only when the blonde gave her the thumbs up. She then created eight spheres of both flame and electricity, hovered them beneath the transformers and then sent them up to ignite the oil with a sweep of her hand.

Her coat swept similarly when she turned to rejoin Sin. There was a side room on the lower level that they could hide in and wait for the guards to come investigate the explosions. Meanwhile, upstairs, dirt, metal and water would be flying everywhere as the explosions rocked holes around the edges of the arena, spraying debris around Cael and into the stands. Just as they rejoined Sin, the explosions went off. Her lips twitched up into a smirk at the two gang members as the sounds of confusion and chaos multiplied, joined suddenly by shouts below them. She placed a finger on her lips and beckoned the other two women into the side room, standing so that she could just see the carnage in the stairway through a crack in the doorway. A few guards stopped to see if the man was okay, but thundered after their compatriots once it was clear that he was long dead.

"Alright ladies, let's get to work."

She said once the coast was clear, the guards were far too occupied by the massacre upstairs to worry about looking behind them. Everything the Kurogokegumo had done so far was big and flashy, causing lots of damage. So why on earth would they suspect a silent infiltration team? Preferring a method faster and quieter than walking, Thirrin gestured toward the rail that snaked all the way below to the storage room. "Tina, if you would." Once the metal was slicked with light amounts of oil, the trio would easily be able to slide down it at a much faster pace than their feet could carry them, even with enhanced speed. And there, at the bottom behind a measly set of metal doors would be millions of dollars just waiting for them. Her eyes glittered like gold at the thought.

Salty Sleuth

User Image
User Image
                                                                              ωнєяє // Gold Stadium
                                                                              ωнσ // Zael
                                                                              σσc // MYKA REIGNS AGAAAAAAAAAIN

cιтy ɢιrl wιтн тнe preттy єуєѕ
                                                                              ѕιттιɴ preттy ιɴ нer disguise
                                                                              αll α l o ɴ e αɴd I doɴ'т ĸɴow w h y

Myka stood from a distance. Finally, finally, that bratty Kuro member led Thirrin off. Now it was safe to return. Which was good, because Myka's perimeter check hadn't been very... eventful. Sure, Cael's sudden major brutality startled her, but after a moment to recover she remembered that this was Cael they were talking about. The man was practically the textbook definition of brutality. Him and the whole damn Kuro squad; they were all the same. Maniacal savages that destroyed as they pleased. Myka couldn't ******** stand them, but Thirrin and her bratty tagalong especially. Sometimes Myka hoped the entire Okane district would catch on fire so they'd be burned to a crisp. Then Shoji would be top dog.

Alas, it wasn't likely to happen. Oh well. A girl could dream.

Anyway, now that Thirrin and Tina had left at last, Myka wove her way through the clamoring crowd and rejoined Zael. Irritated, she lit another cig and took a drag.
                                                                                "What the hell is that old fossil thinking?" She growled. "Pulling such a stupid stunt like that. Then again..." Her eyes narrowed as the clouds of annoyance began to clear, and the gears in her head began to turn. Why did Cael pull such a stupid stunt? Even he wasn't that dumb, to rip out someone's heart in the middle of one of the biggest events in Atlas. No doubt there was Keisatsu trash lurking, and she had already seen evidence of those Kyuseishu do-gooders. Just what was going on here? Something was fishy, and she didn't like it.

Then again, whatever the hell Kurogokegumo wanted to do wasn't her problem. She wasn't interested unless what they were doing interfered with their sales. That was the way it worked in Shoji; unless you encroached on their territory or made their sales take a dip, they really couldn't care less about the happenings of Atlas. Let Cael rip someone's heart out. Let him cause a huge diversion. Myka could already see that that was all he was; a diversion. Someone else was probably doing the dirty work as they spoke. Fine, good for Kurogokegumo. They could be up to something if they wanted. As long as it didn't affect Shoji, Myka didn't care. Speaking of Shoji, though, Myka wondered if they were going to regroup soon. Takeo was lurking somewhere near, she knew, because she'd passed him earlier. Romy was probably around here somewhere, and... she wasn't sure about Vix. Regardless, if whatever the hell Kuro was doing didn't involve Shoji, Myka thought it best that they left Gold Stadium as soon as possible so as not to get caught up in whatever hell was about to unleash.

"Let's get out of here," she said, exhaling a smoke ring. "Whatever Cael and his rotten gang are up to, it's of no concern to us. And we don't want to be caught 'round here. So let's bolt." Myka didn't even know what the hell they were doing here in the first place. Well... maybe Takeo had known that something like this was going to happen? That would make sense, how he'd ordered them into action on such short notice. As an afterthought, she added, "Unless Takeo has a plan. But if he doesn't, then this afternoon's been wasted and I'm gonna be pissed. I'm already pissed." She scowled and held up a hand to shield her eyes from the sun. Why'd it have to be so damn bright? Normally Myka was able to quell her vampire blood with little effort, but right now she was really itching for a cool pouch of hemoglobin.

"Anyway, does boss boy have anything to say on the matter?" she asked. "Because if he doesn't, then I'm leaving."

looĸιɴ gσσɗ lιĸe ѕнe doɴ'т тry
                                                                              ѕweeт ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ тo paralyze
                                                                              woυldɴ'т ĸɴow ѕнe'ѕ α

ιмαɢe вy мe
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Someone Famous
intrepidimagineer

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
        User ImageUser Image

Oh the feel of the fighter's blood was almost more than he could handle. It was so thick and warm; it made him feel so alive as he began to tear at the man. Eventually he would stop, the man's body finally becoming cold and his body would stop pumping. Such a disappointment. Maybe he should have killed the man a little bit slower, but then he wouldn't have gotten the gasps and awes he had so enjoyed. Even as he looked out now into the stadium he could see a few people still frozen in place. Their eyes plastered to him as if they couldn't believe what had happened.

Now all he had to do was keep all eyes on him while his girls moved behind the scenes. Of course Izumi would stay inside him and help reign in the crowd. Sin, Thirrin, and Tina would head downstairs and make their way to the safe. Today was a fight that no one in their right mind would miss. The champion was going against a new fighter; everyone would bet all their money. The chances of them getting more were good, but their luck was nonexistent. It was for that reason that the Kurogokegumo gang would make a grand appearance. The safe would be filled to the brim with cash; more than they would get in quite awhile. Enough to help pay off for anything they need and set them up for the year.

Cael's eyes searched the crowd as he began to look for Izumi. They finally stopped when he spotted her moving in between the crowd aiming for her targets. He could watch her murder people for hours; the way she moved with grace, and moments she used great force. 'We will make it rain with blood. . ' Cael grinned as he held his hands out as fire began to appear. Balls of fire began to take form before shooting out and hitting random spots across the stadium. He stopped when he realized that someone was brave enough to approach him. A slender woman with short blonde hair and greenish eyes. With one hand she held out her badge and with her other aimed her gun at him. A chuckle escaped his lips as he lowered his arms and stared at her with a devilish grin. "My dear, you are not seeing clearly. Where you see loses I see opportunities!" Cael spoke as he rose his arms back up and twirled around. He had spoken loudly enough to rise above the scared and frantic crowd. His hopes to grab Izumi's attention so then he could have someone take care of the woman if need be. She was no threat to him, but still he did not take the risk of a bullet aiming for his heart. Not now . . Not until he could get it back . . .

He was in no state to take such risks as a bullet to his body. "Come to me, and I will open your eyes to all that the world has to offer. You are no cop of mine but I will gladly place you on my payroll. All the money you will receive will be more than a year's salary," Cael spoke as he stared at Dionysus, watching her body closely. He was waiting for any signs that she was either going to attack or think on his proposition. Hoping for the later option; it was such a shame to kill such a lovely woman. He looked back up into the stadium seats; his eyes looking for his purple-haired council member. Surely she would be watching and listening for him. Her duty was to take care of threats and right now he needed to have her as a back-up in case she shot. Taking a deep breath he began to walk slowly in the police woman's direction. His eyes stared intensely into her own watching and waiting for the slightest hint of attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff