Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

aBADcold
minghii

Wuuuut?! That means a lot to me, you liking my entry. I've always been
the one fawning over your work! xD But thank you for the gratulations : D

Tthe Punked Out NPC contest winners were announced in the official
announcements though? I guess they might have changed since, though
PFFFHFHFHHH i'm always looking at how you color and kinda just drops tears all over it okay. your art is awesome ಠ益ಠ)ノ*:・゚✧

ohhh true. thye probably changed it, which kinda makes it hard to know unless you're really sticking your nose to the thread.... but i think every official contest they had before were never announced, i always thought they forgot until someone told me ffs

weirdly enough, they still haven't bothered posting the names up and send out the prizes? i wonder if we should file a ticket....
Is there usually a wait time before we get the prize? or did i just not receive one stare

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

T e u r y
Is there usually a wait time before we get the prize? or did i just not receive one stare
i have no idea, this feels kinda long considering how the manga has been out for a few days already. I've sent in a ticket, hopefully they'll explain it?
minghii
T e u r y
i have no idea, this feels kinda long considering how the manga has been out for a few days already. I've sent in a ticket, hopefully they'll explain it?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they shoot us back a reply soon. Loved your piece btw 3nodding

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they shoot us back a reply soon. Loved your piece btw 3nodding
hopefully, i won't come off as annoying in case they were planning to send out the prizes xD;;;
thank you ; w ; yours is really nice as well! i'm not sure if yours counted as late or not, but i'm really glad that gaia counted you guys' pieces. the scheduel they had was weird o H o
minghii
T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y

hopefully, i won't come off as annoying in case they were planning to send out the prizes xD;;;
thank you ; w ; yours is really nice as well! i'm not sure if yours counted as late or not, but i'm really glad that gaia counted you guys' pieces. the scheduel they had was weird o H o

lol I think it's more of a concerned than being annoying type thing. And yeah! I didn't think i was going to be qualified for anything at first, but I'm glad i entered something. I would've regretted it later if i didn't lol.

btw do you have a DA or tumblr?
eek

Special Snowflake

minghii
T e u r y
I was wondering about this too xd

Normally, I'd be happy to wait but... my gold so low right now sweatdrop

edit: Got it, Thank you Finni!! heart

Now I have it ... I have to fight the urge to open it sweatdrop

Fashionable Vampire

MaomaoMomo
Mirada_Llorosa

You're welcome.It's okay.My life has had ups and downs in it since I was a little kid.I pretty much used to it.I'm just easily influenced but certain things and I get sad easily.I hope things get better for you irl.As far as an escape goes...I role play,play games, watch movies and watch anime to escape stress and whatever else bothers me.It all helps.Thank you and same to you.I did my best to finish in time but I had to much going against me to get my entry finished and completed in time.Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles. *Eats crumbled cookies and drinks some milk afterwards.* Anyway...I'll still post my artwork so you and everyone else can see it.That's the least I can do. smile

yes' there is always in between just to mess up but it's good to know you can turn things in your favor and that you managed to finish it , I'd like to you it for sure 3nodding

Congrats to the winner and the runner ups!!! xd

Sorry for keeping you waiting MaomaoMomo.I've been through a lot of crazy things that kept me from finishing until today.Anyway...here is my artwork that didn't get to be submitted in the contest. sweatdrop redface P.S. If the moon is an eyesore...that's because I lost my inspiration toward the end.

User Image

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y

lol I think it's more of a concerned than being annoying type thing. And yeah! I didn't think i was going to be qualified for anything at first, but I'm glad i entered something. I would've regretted it later if i didn't lol.

eek
holy s**t I just realized I forgot to get back to you. I'm so sorry about that OTLLL

my tumblr is minghsgaiacrap. Can I know yours too btw? > u >
minghii
T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y

eek
holy s**t I just realized I forgot to get back to you. I'm so sorry about that OTLLL

haha it's fine and it's teuryos!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y
minghii
T e u r y

eek

haha it's fine and it's teuryos!
thanks. I'll go stalk you now emotion_awesome

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
*flails* Did I miss it? Where did they show the winners? *confused*

Malevolent Sweetheart

27,565 Points
  • Nerd 50