Welcome to Gaia! ::

my theory as to why the Myan Calendar ends in 2012, Government cutbacks, i mean really there was this Myan government branch devoted to Time adn planning, then after a few kings and what not the office of calender maker was outmoded because i mean really it was just a wast of taxpayers monies, and besides the Myans knew that their society would never survive THAT long, so they ended the calender maker position and sacrificed him/her to the gods to atone for eh wasted tax monies...
Aliens Will be visiting in 2012, Am i the only one that had this thought in his mind?
LolliGrr
We're not going to. It was just a movie. GET OVER ITSeriously it was just a movie.

So glad some people agree confused

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Yeah, people take this way too seriously. What made the Mayans the experts on doom prophecies, huh? They couldn't predict their own demise. I think it's a load of bull s**t.

Ghostly Phantom

Westice
Yeah, people take this way too seriously. What made the Mayans the experts on doom prophecies, huh? They couldn't predict their own demise. I think it's a load of bull s**t.

THANK YOU! If the Mayans are such wise and powerful people, why aren't they still here? Huh? Didn't think so.

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
_calming_rain_
people will die in 2012 though, sure the world won't blow up or anything but there is a possibility that you could die though

Of course...ca.56000 people die each day and 58000 people are born each day ;§

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lol ya its so not going to end. Just cause the Mians stoped at that date doesn't mean anything! They probably stoped on that date was because they got tired of producing a calender several hundreds or thousands of yrs. Weird how they all dissapeared with out any trace, but they could of all just left, cause they got tired of living there

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
GraveHuey
my theory as to why the Myan Calendar ends in 2012, Government cutbacks, i mean really there was this Myan government branch devoted to Time adn planning, then after a few kings and what not the office of calender maker was outmoded because i mean really it was just a wast of taxpayers monies, and besides the Myans knew that their society would never survive THAT long, so they ended the calender maker position and sacrificed him/her to the gods to atone for eh wasted tax monies...

That sounds about right to me smile

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Marathon 300
Ya I men we stell need to stop globel warming but evry one thot in 2000 the world wold END but wat hapind... NOTHING see wot I meen THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END FOR A WILLE.,Hump,. SO HELP CLEN UP THE OIL SPELL AND STOP WORIING ABOUT THE WOLD ENDING!!!!. Rely. (happy voise) SO COM ON HELP ME AND THE WOLD CLEN UP THE OIL SPELL COM ON biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50
Can we guys not worry about what is going to happen next year and worry about enjoying ourselves to be in life. All I got to worry about this year is, am I going to stay broke for this year.. Now that's then end of my world. Being broke as hell.

I hope you all enjoy what's left in your life if you believe in that mess. stare

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50
LovelyOrihime90
Can we guys not worry about what is going to happen next year and worry about enjoying ourselves to be in life. All I got to worry about this year is, am I going to stay broke for this year.. Now that's then end of my world. Being broke as hell.

I hope you all enjoy what's left in your life if you believe in that mess. stare

And about the Y2K stuff, it never happen then so why worry about that now?

The world will end until the earth is old and tired. So now the earth is Middle aged now. No need to worry about it.

4,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The World Could end right now or 1 million years from now. But Gods not gonna let some dummy predict it to be in 2012 it wont happen. people need to stop worrying itll end when it ends. Enjoy life. Deal with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff