Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Dabbler

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
We're not going to. It was just a movie. GET OVER ITSeriously it was just a movie.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
You got it, just a movie. There are real things to worry about. One is not a damn movies.

Premium Dabbler

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jill Is Insane
You got it, just a movie. There are real things to worry about. One is not a damn movies.

There is worse things. There's spider bites like those venomus ones.
The Mayan calendar didn't end in 2012 because they thought it was going to be the end of the world, the calendar ending there had practical reasons, for sakes of brevity, I'll leave you to google the rest. I'm also finding it amusing how we "trust" the "insights" of an ancient culture we somehow believe had the "power" to "foresee" the end of the world. Even if the Mayans believed that the world would end next year (which they did not), who cares, and why believe them, or even worry? I find it funny how people attribute so much "prophecy" to a peoples most don't know the first thing about.
Lol, I hear ya on that. People wouldn't have even thinking about it if it were never broght up.

7,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
Avi Gilad
The Mayan calendar didn't end in 2012 because they thought it was going to be the end of the world, the calendar ending there had practical reasons, for sakes of brevity, I'll leave you to google the rest. I'm also finding it amusing how we "trust" the "insights" of an ancient culture we somehow believe had the "power" to "foresee" the end of the world. Even if the Mayans believed that the world would end next year (which they did not), who cares, and why believe them, or even worry? I find it funny how people attribute so much "prophecy" to a peoples most don't know the first thing about.

Could not agree more

3nodding
Omg where gonna die in 2012 .... its a lie.. :/
I does seem odd to look to the prophesies of a civilization that couldn't even predict it's own demise, much less the that of the entire world.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yea but you have to admit the weather is starting to be really wierd lately

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
for example is flooded in egypt not long ago. thats the desert for goodness sake!
i thought 2012 was fake to but im starting to wonder...

Angelic Fairy

yes i agree,i mean,ppl who the the world is ending is a retarded ugly fat f***ing person.The world will die in about 5 million years,not next year.Whoever posts,the world is going to die on 2012 is surely mistaken and i shall rip whoever's head off and whisper to them,u died to early biggrin twisted mrgreen 4laugh

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
2012 really..i dont get why people would believe stuff other people thought up. we're humans and we make mistakes. so on 12-21-12 or wutever the date was, i wuld be sitting down thinkin of how to spend time with my family when x-mas comes up, and also makin mew years resolutions (which i will most probably not pay attention to). 4laugh
how do you know we're not gonna die?

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
the calender is more than a proficy it is a world to them they crated it and was right about it all, but just because it ended does not mean we are going to die it means they died or got tired of working with a calender that most likely had no end. it was proboly the 2nd one if i guessed.
people will die in 2012 though, sure the world won't blow up or anything but there is a possibility that you could die though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff