Welcome to Gaia! ::

bluflak
can anyone plz quote me? i am trying to get an achievement. thanks.
just to make it less boring, I will write a dialogue i like that kinda goes with the topic of this thread.
"Everything you knew will cease to exist"

Quoted >.<

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
thanks. love u 3nodding heart
I agree, it's just a movie, I mean, look at how many times people have said the world is gonna end and it hasn't, you know what I mean?!

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
your sooo right !!! its just a movie. and now you can see how movies lie!!!!

Wealthy Shopper

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Im not a smart-guy to know that the world is not going to end i mean come on

Wealthy Shopper

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kinnect
bluflak
just to make it less boring, I will write a dialogue i like that kinda goes with the topic of this thread.

Quoted >.<

Oh

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
Who said were going to die? I dont think I got that E-mail(since memo's) are out dated-clears throat* We vessels of great energy never die children-our shell(body)simply releases your energy when you"die". @nd-this(2012) is something from soooo many years ago-the only thing it could mean-mind you In transition there is death=death of the OLD (world). A geographical change could be indicated or some mass extinction-but us humans are much similar to c**k roaches-you may stomp our queen-as long as the eggs hatch we will survive!3rdly-just in case save your matches aye? ninja

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
CJ Felix
Kinnect
bluflak

Quoted >.<

Oh
" please quote me smile "

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
indeed i mean the mayans made almost a 1000 year calendar... i think theyre calendar makers were getting pretttty tired

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
agreed exclaim

Heart Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
ur right it was just a movie move along

Ally

well, movies cant predict how tthe worlds going to end, and the mayans cant tell when we're going to die. but i remember this documentary on the history channel that said something about it.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
cheese_whine
Usagi Tsukino Fan
We're not going to. It was just a movie. GET OVER ITSeriously it was just a movie.

It's not just a movie, the movie was based off a scientific fact of a planetary alignment that may cause an imbalance in our solar sytem and the Earth being affected by Solar Flares which can cause power outtages and several other problems. The Mayan Calender doesn't say the world will end, just that it will start over again. This lead to the misconception it was the end of the world. Which ties into the bible's "second coming of christ" when the anti christ will take over and people will choose sides ( not that I'm spouting religious beliefs) but people argue all the time that we've seen the antichrist.. it just says history repeats itself because humans are incapable of change. The calener was based soley on plantery messages recieved.. I have a Mayan Calender and actually looked into it very deeply, and each symbol represents a time of great fortune or great turmoil, this can represent the time periods that go by. Also think about it, the calender is a circle, a shape that has no beginning or end, just a rotating cycle that's consistent...
I know right! WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE IN 2012 people, get over your selves. you think if Mayans weren't able to actually determine the time in which we would die we would have probably died already because technically this isn't 2011, this is like 2014 or something because the scientist determined Jesus was born 3 years after they said he was born or something like that. I don't know exactly what it is but all i know is that we have our numbers wrong and we will probably die when we die OK.! >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff