Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not possible :] naa...
heart i waannttsss too liivveee 4laugh
Ok all this bull s**t about 2012 is ticking me off i know im a p***k for talking about it but if ppl think just because a damn movie they will die no. I care less youll die some day by the way in the bible it says god will never flood the world again so yeah.And in that movie that guy survived almost every thing that came to him what is he superman? So say it will end or not if it happens you die if it doesnt happen your still going to die some day.
I honestly dont think that we are going to die in 2011. People keep chanting out in the streets oh the end is near" blah blah blah. When people say the end is coming people already jump to conclusions that we are all going to die. WHAT IF it just means a new beginning is coming? Whatever ends will begin again. So I think those people who hold the signs and chant, need to get hit in the face and told to elaborate more on the details of what the end means ^^

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xljcandy90x
yea but you have to admit the weather is starting to be really wierd lately
That's called global warming.. dramallama

Fashionable Raider

its stupid about 2012, but its like who knows we could all die tomorow or even today, but what ever happens everyday we are getting a tiny bit closer to the world ending, could be millions of years off. for now lets sit back and have a cuppa and a digestive ^^

Fashionable Raider

xXRaving PandaXx
Kayster123
I believe that it will never happen because it was sappost to happen in 2002 and it never did. so 2012 is not the end of the world!
Yeah and they had a movie in like the 1900's (I don't remember what year though...) that the world was gonna end. AND IT DIDN'T. And plus the Mayans couldn't even predict their own demise, so they probably couldn't predict an apocolypse. And they probably didn't stop making the calander on purpose, but when the Mayans all died, the calander wasn't continued...

exactly! i just believe that they just couldnt be assed writing any more of the calander and plus, the mayans predicted thousands of things but many of them were never prophercised

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Ugh, yes I wish people would get over this........it was just a movie, if we do die in 2012, then I lived a nice life, i'm embracing death with open arms...Not like its actually going to happen, seriously.

3,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
we are not gonna die! because people thought we were all gonna die in 2000 but we never did! i would laugh so hard if on 2012 nothing happens and people will get a new date a couple weeks later! o come one people! we will not die in 2012!
i just find it entertaining that so many people have replied on such a thing. while we're at it, maybe we can start assuming that other movies that take place in the present are true. hell, in 5 years, according to back to the future, we are all supposed to have hooverboards and flying cars! though i wouldnt mind a pair of those lace up nikes...
xXRaving PandaXx
Kayster123
I believe that it will never happen because it was sappost to happen in 2002 and it never did. so 2012 is not the end of the world!
Yeah and they had a movie in like the 1900's (I don't remember what year though...) that the world was gonna end. AND IT DIDN'T. And plus the Mayans couldn't even predict their own demise, so they probably couldn't predict an apocolypse. And they probably didn't stop making the calander on purpose, but when the Mayans all died, the calander wasn't continued...

yah ik people need to stop over acting

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

6,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
i know, its annoying to have people trying to act god by deciding our time of death. rolleyes

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
can anyone plz quote me? i am trying to get an achievement. thanks.
just to make it less boring, I will write a dialogue i like that kinda goes with the topic of this thread.
"Everything you knew will cease to exist"
We are not going to die in 2012... Geez scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas