Welcome to Gaia! ::

x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x
iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x
I dun think masturbating is a sin im just pretty sure that you shouldn't have sex until your married. Cause' if masturbating is a sin then like pretty much the whole population is gonna go to hell. ;/ Just sayingg.

ok so what you're saying is that if a 99 year old man is about to die and he masturbates in church, he'll go to heaven??
Not at all! What i'm trying to say is that masturbating is normal. I'm sure a old man that is in a church would not masturbate. If he went to church in the first point, he's religious. Second, where have you heard that an old man, masturbated in public? I'm sure hes not that willing to embarrass himself infront of all those people. Correct?

err...
Let me make this clear to you...
There are a MILL-wait...
GAZZILLION PEOPLE on this...HECK MORE THAN THAT!!!LIKE 2112390458901234858120938591459872389475892793847509273490587 PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET!! I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THERE IS AN OLD MAN MASTURBATING AS WE SPEAK...well..i knew an 89 year old man who once masturbated in church...and it was a disturbing image....POINT IS, masturbating SEEMS normal, its just..eh..heck, i have no idea what people have been doing these days.Masturbating is up to anyone...and is probably DONE by anyone. I knew a girl in 3rd grade who was making sex noises in class..heck, i had a boner in class and i didn't even knew what boner was! All I knew was that dingy wingy bongo as hard..as a rock..thats all.

Liberal Lover

GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
why do you want to stop maby cut down but stop?!?!?!?
Don't listen to these idiots. Hold to that resolution, no matter what.

so what you get ******** all the time?
Uhm, no? Look, with or without a partner, sex is sex.
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married.
Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.

oh, honey....
Sure, waiting till you're married to have sex is great but masturbation is a natural human activity. It pretty much exists to keep that 'waiting till marriage' dream alive ~haha
anyway, there's nothing wrong with masturbating. It's very healthy, actually and it is NOT sex.

Liberal Lover

Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Wow. Where did you find that? Certainly not in the Bible. And F.Y.I. I'm actually not Catholic, I just have morals.
Naw bro it is a sin.
The one who most likely will go to heaven is the one who remains celibate for life.
Basically the action of sex is a sin cause it means you accept that a woman has to bleed from having bitten that apple.
As for where I got that? Bible study interpretations.

Uh.. if sex is a sin, then we were all created to go to hell 'cause there's no life without sex, dude.

Liberal Lover

iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x
I dun think masturbating is a sin im just pretty sure that you shouldn't have sex until your married. Cause' if masturbating is a sin then like pretty much the whole population is gonna go to hell. ;/ Just sayingg.

ok so what you're saying is that if a 99 year old man is about to die and he masturbates in church, he'll go to heaven??

ha, there's a BIG difference between masturbating and masturbating in church
That's like saying 'so if you jump into a lake of lava to swim, you'll be perfectly fine?' when someone says 'swimming is safe'. =P

Liberal Lover

Geez, how did this turn into such a big stupid moral debate?

Ha, I wouldn't stop, just cut down a bit if you feel you need to.
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x

That's like saying 'so if you jump into a lake of lava to swim, you'll be perfectly fine?' when someone says 'swimming is safe'. =P

its called common sense if you're gonna go swimming. If someone tell you to jump off the cliff, would you do it?Well ofcourse not! Because it's called common sense, not being stupid. Masturbating, however, is completely different because, i have no idea if thats wrong..or just..plain normal.I mean everyone does that in their life today!

Liberal Lover

iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x

its called common sense if you're gonna go swimming. If someone tell you to jump off the cliff, would you do it?Well ofcourse not! Because it's called common sense, not being stupid. Masturbating, however, is completely different because, i have no idea if thats wrong..or just..plain normal.I mean everyone does that in their life today!

Darlin', you don't get it..

anyway, yeah masturbation is fine and normal. Every healthy, functioning human being does it.
(umm.. also, there are only roughly 6 billion people in the world)
xXxMizakexXx
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Wow. Where did you find that? Certainly not in the Bible. And F.Y.I. I'm actually not Catholic, I just have morals.
Naw bro it is a sin.
The one who most likely will go to heaven is the one who remains celibate for life.
Basically the action of sex is a sin cause it means you accept that a woman has to bleed from having bitten that apple.

Uh.. if sex is a sin, then we were all created to go to hell 'cause there's no life without sex, dude.

The bible states...(or the ten commandments...)"THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTRY"
I said adultry, not sex, that's different. Sex is when you're...err..well, go ask your health science teacher..or whoever teaches sex...Anyways, it means that you cannot have sex bef-err..i mean...oi this is confusing..ok let me try to make this clear..
Ok when it means you should not commit adultry..it means..
Well, to clarify things, adult means men and women and well..basically its when you do grown-up things, except in the bible, it means don't do bad grown-up things.
So basically, when you're a child, god doesn't want you to rush ahead and do adult things when you're a child(yes i'm talking about people under the adult age...which is 18 or 21)..then again, lets look back at the adult thing..Lets just imagine we replace the adult with parent or...um..married sprouse.Sigh..again, another complicated thing. Ok the point is, in the bible, we're all a child of god ok? In the biblical times, you are not allowed to have sex until you are married..which..i guess its illeagal....or..if they call...it..
OI, JUST FORGET IT, SEX IS COMPLICATED!!!
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x

anyway, yeah masturbation is fine and normal. Every healthy, functioning human being does it.

WTF?! 6 BILLION!? HOW THE EFF DO YOU KNOW THAT?!GASP, ARE YOU GOD?!

Liberal Lover

iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.

The bible states...(or the ten commandments...)"THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTRY"
I said adultry, not sex, that's different. Sex is when you're...err..well, go ask your health science teacher..or whoever teaches sex...Anyways, it means that you cannot have sex bef-err..i mean...oi this is confusing..ok let me try to make this clear..
Ok when it means you should not commit adultry..it means..
Well, to clarify things, adult means men and women and well..basically its when you do grown-up things, except in the bible, it means don't do bad grown-up things.
So basically, when you're a child, god doesn't want you to rush ahead and do adult things when you're a child(yes i'm talking about people under the adult age...which is 18 or 21)..then again, lets look back at the adult thing..Lets just imagine we replace the adult with parent or...um..married sprouse.Sigh..again, another complicated thing. Ok the point is, in the bible, we're all a child of god ok? In the biblical times, you are not allowed to have sex until you are married..which..i guess its illeagal....or..if they call...it..
OI, JUST FORGET IT, SEX IS COMPLICATED!!!

DUDE! First of all, you weren't even a part of that comment/quote so what do you mean "you said"
Secondly, adultery is CHEATING ON YOUR SPOUSE. It has NOTHING to do with premarital sex. AND, in the old biblical days and for thousands of years before that, people had unmarried sex all the time. For Christ's sake, Mary (Jesus' mom) was only like 12 years old when she had him!

Liberal Lover

iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
xXxMizakexXx
iKeitaro Urashima
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x

WTF?! 6 BILLION!? HOW THE EFF DO YOU KNOW THAT?!GASP, ARE YOU GOD?!

naw, it's called statistics. It's common knowledge, learned it in like 4th grade. It's really not that amazing, freakin' look it up. I know there are roughly 500 kids in my school too, that doesn't make me god either. Believe it or not, someone COUNTED them. Shocking, I know.
OK THATS IT,I'M STATING THAT THIS FORUM IS COMPLETELY...COMPLICATED!!!ARRGGHHHHH

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
xXxMizakexXx
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.

we are. the only reason god can't stop us is cause we got free will...
that's what my bible leader said when i asked why god doesn't just make it so we can't reproduce killers and people that are destined to die like 5 mins after they have been born.

Liberal Lover

Hitachin
xXxMizakexXx
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.

we are. the only reason god can't stop us is cause we got free will...
that's what my bible leader said when i asked why god doesn't just make it so we can't reproduce killers and people that are destined to die like 5 mins after they have been born.

Jesus, who is this 'bible leader' you're talking to? If you're serious, and I really can't tell if you are or not, then you need to STOP talking to this guy. They're seriously filling your head with some absolute bull s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff