Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thats a bit weird.

Anxious Strawberry

Hmmm...He just said he wanted to stop masturbating. You took this way too far adding religion, an apple, and other nonsense things. (now, im not saying religion is nonsense because you will probably get your bible out and read it until my ears bleed.) Now, I really dont believe that you guys have never touched yourselves in private areas, Especially the ones that said it was gross or something youll go to hell for....yaddayaddayadda. Stop wasting your time arguing on the internet, your wasting precious church time and just relax...

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200
noooooooooooooooooooooo

Romantic Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I think that this should be their choice, and their choice alone. Forcing your opinion on someone else, or a group of people, isn't really fair. What you think is right or wrong may not be the same as someone else. You, like me, may not entirely understand it, but it's what they choose to do. I'm runnin around in circles so I'll finish up (both hands on the keyboard too).

Anyway, power to you, I hope you keep your resolution.
wow, way to take thing's off topic with the supposed moral christ s**t.

******** christfags lol

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
BAKA!
you guys are like little children who cant stop fighting stressed

4,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Why should I?

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
M i e w x3
Hmmm...He just said he wanted to stop masturbating. You took this way too far adding religion, an apple, and other nonsense things. (now, im not saying religion is nonsense because you will probably get your bible out and read it until my ears bleed.) Now, I really dont believe that you guys have never touched yourselves in private areas, Especially the ones that said it was gross or something youll go to hell for....yaddayaddayadda. Stop wasting your time arguing on the internet, your wasting precious church time and just relax...

^ True, dat.

1,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SpiderVanityx3
M i e w x3

^ True, dat.

twice agreed biggrin I'm not religious and never plan to be, if someone else has faith I'm not going to battle them and I hope they have the same respect for me. But on that note, hope you keep up your resolution, you're a stronger person than me as I could never promise myself I would even try to give up, what else is there to do on a wednesday night when you're single? Heehee pirate
This made my night hahaha

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
masturbating is the best though xD

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
why do you want to stop maby cut down but stop?!?!?!?
Don't listen to these idiots. Hold to that resolution, no matter what.

so what you get ******** all the time?
Uhm, no? Look, with or without a partner, sex is sex.
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married.
Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.

morally, playing with yurself isnt clean wink ...but logically and physically it is keeping yurself clean for "the spouse you'll have later on"

but everyone is entiltled to thur opinion...props for who ever can "stay clean" heart [ /color]

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
M i e w x3

exactly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces