Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
GaidenBoy104
Uhm, no? Look, with or without a partner, sex is sex.
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married.
Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.

We aren't catholic like you.
Go put your ideas elsewhere.
BTW truth is
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX OR MASTURBATE OR GET MARRIED.
THAT WHY PRIESTS DON'T HAVE SEX OR MASTURBATE!
MARRIAGE = SIN
NOW GO TO HELL!

Dangerous Businessman

10,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
chrissyvamp16
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
why do you want to stop maby cut down but stop?!?!?!?
Don't listen to these idiots. Hold to that resolution, no matter what.

so what you get ******** all the time?
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married.
Wow what a bogus comment. Don't you want to know everything about your partner before you get married? And everything about yourself? I mean what if you end up being a sexual deviant or something? Wouldn't you want to know?? And why shouldn't he masturbate before marriage, I could see not having sex but not masturbating? Why not? Is it a sin or something?
Yeah, it's a sin. Why else would he feel guilty and want to stop? :/
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married. Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.

BTW truth is
MARRIAGE = SIN
NOW GO TO HELL!
Wow. Where did you find that? Certainly not in the Bible. And F.Y.I. I'm actually not Catholic, I just have morals.

lobodiablo
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
why do you want to stop maby cut down but stop?!?!?!?

there is nothing wrong in doing it i've been doing it for 50 years without a spouse
.................................>.> A guy your age should have better grammar, huh?

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
GaidenBoy104
Wow. Where did you find that? Certainly not in the Bible. And F.Y.I. I'm actually not Catholic, I just have morals.
Naw bro it is a sin.
The one who most likely will go to heaven is the one who remains celibate for life.
Basically the action of sex is a sin cause it means you accept that a woman has to bleed from having bitten that apple.
As for where I got that? Bible study interpretations.
I dun think masturbating is a sin im just pretty sure that you shouldn't have sex until your married. Cause' if masturbating is a sin then like pretty much the whole population is gonna go to hell. ;/ Just sayingg.
x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x
I dun think masturbating is a sin im just pretty sure that you shouldn't have sex until your married. Cause' if masturbating is a sin then like pretty much the whole population is gonna go to hell. ;/ Just sayingg.

ok so what you're saying is that if a 99 year old man is about to die and he masturbates in church, he'll go to heaven??
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.
The one who most likely will go to heaven is the one who remains celibate for life.
Basically the action of sex is a sin cause it means you accept that a woman has to bleed from having bitten that apple.
You have to be kidding. Just... think about what you're saying for a minute. You're saying that reproduction is a sin.
People have to sin for mankind to continue? That's ridiculous. Blatantly irrational.
You've obviously never read the Bible through, so don't try to tell me or anyone else what it says.

x-iiRubber_Duckyii-x
If masturbation isn't a sin, then what makes anything a sin? You simply have to face the facts. It's a sin, sure as anything. But! You don't have to go to hell for it. The enormous fine mankind has racked up in sin has been payed in blood. Whose blood? Jesus'.
God doesn't want you to go to hell. I'm sure most of you have heard John 3:16? "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life". It's all there, black and white. God loves you. All you have to do is surrender your life of sin to him and repent (turn from sin) to go to Heaven.
Hell isn't a good place. Make sure you know without a doubt that that's not where you're headed.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
GaidenBoy104
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.
You have to be kidding. Just... think about what you're saying for a minute. You're saying that reproduction is a sin.
People have to sin for mankind to continue? That's ridiculous. Blatantly irrational.
You've obviously never read the Bible through, so don't try to tell me or anyone else what it says.
Course it is a sin.
Women having periods = sin.
Periods = babies
Sin = babies
'nuff said
I would much rather not be associated with no women eating apples and the periods they go through as a result.
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
Naw bro it is a sin.
Course it is a sin.
Women having periods = sin.
Periods = babies
Sin = babies
'nuff said
I would much rather not be associated with no women eating apples and the periods they go through as a result.
Periods aren't a sin at all. That's just the way women's bodies work.
Even if periods came from eating the "apple", that doesn't make them a sin.
You're just baiting now. Please tell me you're baiting. stare

2,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GaidenBoy104
chrissyvamp16
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104

Wow what a bogus comment. Don't you want to know everything about your partner before you get married? And everything about yourself? I mean what if you end up being a sexual deviant or something? Wouldn't you want to know?? And why shouldn't he masturbate before marriage, I could see not having sex but not masturbating? Why not? Is it a sin or something?
Yeah, it's a sin. Why else would he feel guilty and want to stop? :/
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104
This is going to go way over your head, but the truth is... You shouldn't have sex or masturbate until you're married. Keep yourself clean for the spouse you'll have later on.

BTW truth is
MARRIAGE = SIN
NOW GO TO HELL!

lobodiablo
GaidenBoy104
tfordyeager
GaidenBoy104

there is nothing wrong in doing it i've been doing it for 50 years without a spouse
.................................>.> A guy your age should have better grammar, huh?

soorrry! but i'm typing with only one hand

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
GaidenBoy104

Naw you are just blind. Morals Psh.
Yeah it's a sin to masturbate.
AHAHAHA you freaking serious?
Like i said. JUST GO TO HELL for converting us.
Hitachin
GaidenBoy104

Naw you are just blind. Morals Psh.
Yeah it's a sin to masturbate.
AHAHAHA you freaking serious?
Like i said. JUST GO TO HELL for converting us.
You don't go to Hell for converting people. Where'd you get THAT? Certainly not the Bible.
And where does in the Bible does it say that having a period is a sin? Give me the specific passage. Quote it.

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
just let the gy resolve 2 this its his choice y r u arguing about it anyway?? Good luck^.^
people!!!! for the love of god stop masterbating!!!!!!!!!!!! its just plain f***ing gross!!!!!!!!!!! go out! get a girlfriend! smoke pot! run around naked! (not nessicaily in that order wink ) but seriously this is just plain freAKING GROSS!!!! its just messed up that this thing was even made!!!!!!!!!!!! come on people!!!! is this really what u want to do 4the rest of ur lives? i mean i get it if like hormonally chalenged boys do it but 40 year old adults? as i said be4 . . . COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ ITS JUST FREAKIN GROSS . . . scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff