Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we do really do it?

Yes 0.83070866141732 83.1% [ 211 ]
No 0.16929133858268 16.9% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 254 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I'm down to about half a pack a day from averaging two a day last year. sweatdrop You guys inspire me though.... tomorrow I'm going to try to go all day without a cigarette! Will be tough with everyone else in my house being a smoker though. neutral

Has anyone tried using an e-cigarette? My boyfriend wants to get one but they look overpriced and gimmicky to me.....
sogoodheart
I'm down to about half a pack a day from averaging two a day last year. sweatdrop You guys inspire me though.... tomorrow I'm going to try to go all day without a cigarette! Will be tough with everyone else in my house being a smoker though. neutral

Has anyone tried using an e-cigarette? My boyfriend wants to get one but they look overpriced and gimmicky to me.....
Using the word 'try' you've already failed. Everyone in my house smokes too, but after the 3 day hump it's a lot easier than you'd imagine. Still cig free, I am. wink As for the E cig you're better off just going cold turkey as opposed to prolonging withdrawal, as said in this thread. Good lucks <3

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
Ive been going through periods where I'll have days with no ciggs then I'll smoke one. I find it happens when I get around other smokers.
first you tell yourself this in high school. then you start college. or your first job.
get a better hobby. better start on the e-hookahs
Quitting is my resolution for this year, too. I quit cold turkey. I started smoking on December 31, 2005 and my last cigarette was on December 30, 2010. I'm a day short of being cig-free for a month and I feel great. The first week was the worst and I still get the occasional craving, but it's pretty easy to ignore now. It also helps if you have someone to quit with.
Scabby Wallflower
first you tell yourself this in high school. then you start college. or your first job.

You must be smokin' that good good cause I cannot follow..
flkasd_48833
Quitting is my resolution for this year, too. I quit cold turkey. I started smoking on December 31, 2005 and my last cigarette was on December 30, 2010. I'm a day short of being cig-free for a month and I feel great. The first week was the worst and I still get the occasional craving, but it's pretty easy to ignore now. It also helps if you have someone to quit with.
I found I was able to hold longer when I was doing it alone.. usually my co-quitter ******** and I followed them down. But everyone's different right? rofl
oh i am smoking the good stuff. good riddance to cigarettes it takes a while
Rypanda
Scabby Wallflower

You must be smokin' that good good cause I cannot follow..
I know! Ive been smoking since i was 11 and now i cant stop. it started at one cig a month and now its half a pack every day/: Im trying to stop though.

5,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Yeaaaah maan :{
i'm also trying to avoid weeddd . :/

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'll quit when i'm broke. (checks wallet) which so happens to be right now.

Dangerous Genius

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bidding War 100
Reducing world pollution...
i never smoked and i think i don't like to try since i'm already surrounded with people who do it. i think i won't like to inhale my own smoke... smile
Poiujm98
Reducing world pollution...

Whilst increasing the population..
-RawrHa-
Yeaaaah maan :{
i'm also trying to avoid weeddd . :/
Uhm, why? rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash