• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
and smoking sucks

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
dont u think so
Ive been cutting back at least one a day i'm a chain smoker so it was kind of hard but, i'm trying my best to stop !

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rypanda
Why not this new year? It's only the 15th afterall..

what i mean is this year i want to quit, so when the next new year rolls around i can say that i quit
Word I've only got a week and Ive been saying I quit. If I even thought I was still 'trying' it would be a lost cause.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
After smoking three a day for 3 years, I haven't smoked in a month. You can do it smile
elfxl
how do u get u car on here
LAWL

Also, still smoke free. feels nice smile
Spoon Bug
I am a hopless case but more power to ya!
If he can quit, you can. :l
CrucialAdore
Ive been cutting back at least one a day i'm a chain smoker so it was kind of hard but, i'm trying my best to stop !

I was a pack a day smoker, oftentimes two, depending. In a week's time the desire to smoke has pretty much gone away.. I'll see my friends and think "Oh, that looks nice." Then they'll go for another less than 30 minutes later and it's like wow.. once again, I feel free. Okay so I've been flipping out hardcore maybe once a day, but I'm somewhat like that regardless. xp I have mega anxiety, and weed and cigarettes have always been a crutch of mine. At the moment I have neither, so you could imagine how I've been feeling. At the moment I'm good, though. Come on, free yourself mrgreen
Rypanda
CrucialAdore

I was a pack a day smoker, oftentimes two, depending. In a week's time the desire to smoke has pretty much gone away.. I'll see my friends and think "Oh, that looks nice." Then they'll go for another less than 30 minutes later and it's like wow.. once again, I feel free. Okay so I've been flipping out hardcore maybe once a day, but I'm somewhat like that regardless. xp I have mega anxiety, and weed and cigarettes have always been a crutch of mine. At the moment I have neither, so you could imagine how I've been feeling. At the moment I'm good, though. Come on, free yourself mrgreen

Hell yea i wanna quit yea weed made me so sleepy all the time I jus gave up on it lol

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Spoon Bug
I am a hopless case but more power to ya!
My dad smoked for 43 years and has successfully quit 3nodding heart
You guys can do it!
sigh quiting it needs to be done
CrucialAdore
Rypanda
CrucialAdore

Hell yea i wanna quit yea weed made me so sleepy all the time I jus gave up on it lol

I get like 3 hours a sleep most night.. so the sleepy part doesn't bother me at all 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff