Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
For thoes of you that are actually serious about trying to get a boyfriend or girlfriend
maybe add some stuff about yourself instead of 'looking for girl just like me' ok well you never said your age or anything like that and if you say your looking for 16-20 then that really tells us nothing, so for all of you 'looking for boyfriend/girlfriend' heres your new years resolution

PLEASE add more about yourself .-.; i've seen the same thing every year, nobody ever specifys what they want or who they are..how do you expect to 'be with someone' online or off if you don't even give them someting to go on and when they do find out about your 'luggage' they dump you and breakups are HARD.. so PLEASE ADD MORE

that should be the boyfriend/girlfriend posters resolution.

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
You should add "try to get out of the house more", too.

Spades?Clubs?Hearts? or Diamonds?

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I don't think most of them are talking about Gaia dating.
...but when you have people spamming the Internet Memes forum asking for "a cool girl that can let her self go biggrin wink ," then I see that it's going too far.

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Lololol well the least the people can do is just add more about themselves
lol weather they go out of the house often or should is none of my buisness XD
they definatly should but if they are gonna look for a bf/gf atleast add crap about themselves
'cool girl' 'cool boy' is not 'stuff'

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
heart
N3onz
For thoes of you that are actually serious about trying to get a boyfriend or girlfriend
maybe add some stuff about yourself instead of 'looking for girl just like me' ok well you never said your age or anything like that and if you say your looking for 16-20 then that really tells us nothing, so for all of you 'looking for boyfriend/girlfriend' heres your new years resolution

PLEASE add more about yourself .-.; i've seen the same thing every year, nobody ever specifys what they want or who they are..how do you expect to 'be with someone' online or off if you don't even give them someting to go on and when they do find out about your 'luggage' they dump you and breakups are HARD.. so PLEASE ADD MORE

that should be the boyfriend/girlfriend posters resolution.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
twisted
Bellazara
I don't think most of them are talking about Gaia dating.
...but when you have people spamming the Internet Memes forum asking for "a cool girl that can let her self go biggrin wink ," then I see that it's going too far.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
4laugh 4laugh dramallama dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items