Cold Snowflake

Good luck with that.

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Chocolate is the best substitute.

My sister quit both, she eats chocolate whenever she's craving either and she hasn't touched a drop of alcohol or a single cig for 3 years.
MadSam123

My sister quit both, she eats chocolate whenever she's craving either and she hasn't touched a drop of alcohol or a single cig for 3 years.

yeah but that solution could leave you mighty fat

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
is any body ready for new years

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123

Only if you abuse it. I'm a serious chocoholic and I'm not fat. My sister works at a caravan park as a childrens entertainer, she is slimmer than me.
MadSam123
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123

Only if you abuse it. I'm a serious chocoholic and I'm not fat. My sister works at a caravan park as a childrens entertainer, she is slimmer than me.

I'm just saying most people I know who smoke, if they ate chocolate every time they would normally smoke they would be the size of a house blaugh
User Image

Good luck, bro.

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123

I'm just saying most people I know who smoke, if they ate chocolate every time they would normally smoke they would be the size of a house blaugh

Well thats their problem. My sister has a chunk of dairy milk everytime she craves a cig and a drink, if we were relating sizes from UK to USA she's a UK size 6-8 and an american size zero.

Depends on how much you abuse it. She was on a bar a day when she started because the craving was so bad, but it eventually goes away and you cut down.
MadSam123
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123
Psychosomatic Dinosaur
MadSam123

Well thats their problem. My sister has a chunk of dairy milk everytime she craves a cig and a drink, if we were relating sizes from UK to USA she's a UK size 6-8 and an american size zero.

Depends on how much you abuse it. She was on a bar a day when she started because the craving was so bad, but it eventually goes away and you cut down.

good for her, i didnt mean to say your sister was fat or anything hun, just most the smokers I know are like serious chain smokers, they would be eating a huge bar even if they were only having a chunk!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff