Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

If you want to do something, like loose weight or whatever, you don't need to wait until the new year to do it. I find people that feel the need to make a concrete set of new years resolution have NO real resolve.

But make them if it makes you feel better.

Tipsy Wench

I agree.
My resolutions are made all through-out the year, whenever I'm inspired to take action.
WAZ ZUPP!!! biggrin

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I agree. I just don't see the point in them at all.
new years resolutions are retarded. people say they're gonna change, but they never do.
they just shrug and say "oh well, I'll do it next year". who needs to make a promise to
themselves at the new year to do something or get something done? really, people!?
just do it! stressed scream

5,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
They're just to make people feel better.

Genius

I agree. Revolutions are stupid.

I always make my resolutions reasonable. Like this time it is graduating, going to college, keeping my grades up, and losing a reasonable amount of weight. =| Heck, one year my resolution was to finish the cup of hot chocolate I was drinking when people were asking me what my resolutions were. Guess what? I did it! 8D
User Image

Pairing: Ichigo and Rukia - Bleach
Tempus neminem manet...

Seconded.

Time waits for no one...
Song: Rocketeer - Far East Movement

It is kind of silly, but something to look forward to.
I definitely agree. New Year's Resolutions are silly. When people ask me what mine is I say it is to make no New Year's Resolutions. Of course I have already broken it but that is basically the point razz

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I already know I'll fail any resolutions I make, so I skip that part and just don't make them anymore.

I will not work any harder in 2011 than I did in 2010. I probably won't keep my room any cleaner, I won't eat healthier, and I sure as hell won't be a nicer person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff