Welcome to Gaia! ::

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
3nodding LOL so even though most of us don't exactly push ourselves hard enough to prove that we can accomplish a "Resolution" but for me a goal can be anything like going somewhere or pulling a prank on someone.....just something completly random. mine was to become a made up person for a day out in public. eek 4laugh remember its gunna be 2012 so anything can happen!!!! xd
xxTrip the Clownxx
3nodding LOL so even though most of us don't exactly push ourselves hard enough to prove that we can accomplish a "Resolution" but for me a goal can be anything like going somewhere or pulling a prank on someone.....just something completly random. mine was to become a made up person for a day out in public. eek 4laugh remember its gunna be 2012 so anything can happen!!!! xd

ur resolution is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you rofl i still have yet to decide when to do it! eek

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
mine is to stop playing games on a week days .....to bad i failed

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
my new years resolution was to do good on my midterm

6,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I don't know where to start like I have a list I made to remind myself and actually achieve something!! IT so sad to never get were you want to because anyone can regret not following through as we get older. okay so mine are 1. Be #1 in my class, 2. to be kinder to people, 3. to get in the best shape of my life, 4. tell my crush i love him, and 5. to be able to talk to people better without feeling like an idiot scream
have fun cuz you only have life to live xd

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
My goal is to lose weight, I weigh to much and I nedd to get thinner so I can do much more and beat something that has kinda beat me all my life. Im not 300lbs or anythink like that but im 20 and i need to get stronger and lose fat off my body. Im taking CNA classes starting April 18th. I need to get a better posture and a better body than be fat and sit down and watch family and friends play sports and run fast and me have to use an inhailer due to my asthma since i was young. So thats my story and I need to accomplish this before I get obese and have to do less activities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff