Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyyyyy everybody!!!!If there is someting ur dying to say about New years just post it!!!!U can have conversations about New years,say what ur gonna wear,post ur resuloution and much more!!!!!It has to be new years related though!!!!!Have fun!!!!!!!

User Image
I cant believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010... Its just unbelievable ;o
2011 here i come..
waz zupp!!!
x-iiRand0m-x
I cant believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010... Its just unbelievable ;o
2011 here i come..

Me either!!!I cant believe how fats this year went!!!!
Happy (early) New years evryone!!!!!!!!

XxCandy_RockstarxX rolled 14 20-sided dice: 19, 9, 11, 1, 20, 2, 16, 3, 14, 16, 17, 1, 19, 13 Total: 161 (14-280)

COME ON AND POST EVERYBODY!!!!!

6,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ace the Wolfe's Bestie

Friendly Friend

User Image

User Image

“[I'm going to miss 2010. I hate odd numbers. Even though I was born on an odd day of an even month.]”

User Image
Sho Uchiha's avatar iCookster's avatar _Spank mah Muffinz_'s avatar yucie sakura's avatar XxDaRk_CoCoXx's avatar
bumpin mah own thread xD
Silver Hoop Earrings Ocean Cut Off Shorts Aquarium Big Gem Slate Jeans Ring: Pot Lid
bumpy bumpy
Silver Hoop Earrings Ocean Cut Off Shorts Aquarium Big Gem Slate Jeans Ring: Pot Lid
bumpy bumpy
happy new years!!!

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Impractical Username
User Image

User Image

“[I'm going to miss 2010. I hate odd numbers. Even though I was born on an odd day of an even month.]”

User Image

I'm the exact opposite. I hate even numbers. Especially 10 because in elementary school everyone loved the number 10. I always thought it was over-rated. Lol and I was born an even day of an odd month.

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Off the top of my head, my resolutions are to get closer to the friends that I already have and to make new friends. I also wanna improve my dancing skills, get a job, and learn to drive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff