Welcome to Gaia! ::

To try to make this year better then last year (not working as i thought) but i can always keep trying and to actually try getting a job so i can help people with stuff. I also realize that it's almost February but i can still make my new years resolution but it's never to late for it biggrin .

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Poison_Vampire_17
To try to make this year better then last year (not working as i thought) but i can always keep trying and to actually try getting a job so i can help people with stuff. I also realize that it's almost February but i can still make my new years resolution but it's never to late for it biggrin .

i like your resolution, getting a job is a really good idea, just remember that no matter where you apply ALWAYS call that place the next day dont expect them to call you
My new years resolution is to get a job and buy a car.
I think thats everyone's resolution except for little kids XD
mmz_rocks
My new years resolution is to get a job and buy a car.
My new years reseloution is to kiss as many guys i can per month .

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
my new year resolution is to be with the closest people

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
To spend more time with my family! biggrin

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My rez is to build up confidence... I get really chickeny around my crushed... X3 Sooo mortifying. I can talk one, but I chicken up around the others...
my new years resolution is to not procrastinate as much....that way my free time is more enjoyable
Poison_Vampire_17

Well that is wonderful that you want a job! I am too young for a job, but you know just don't do it because you want money. Do a job that you actually love to do and one that makes you smile everyday!
mine is to be awesomer
same!! but the thing is its so hard to get a job!

4,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my new year reselution (spelling fail) is to get one
To stop smoking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers