Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
By following a simple rule of meal planning and to avoid going over 2,000 calories a day, I'm already on the road to good health, and have started eating apples more often than usual, and drinking lots of water. biggrin

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I am trying to eat healthier.. Grapefruit is my enemy!!!! stressed
I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You'll never do it with that chocolate bunny girl standing next to u! *-*
I agree. I need to loose a couple of pounds :/

User Image
ShinyMew88
By following a simple rule of meal planning and to avoid going over 2,000 calories a day, I'm already on the road to good health, and have started eating apples more often than usual, and drinking lots of water. biggrin

good biggrin
xoxoXx_annie_Xxoxo
ShinyMew88

good biggrin

biggrin biggrin biggrin
yup, losing weight is hard...i'm trying to stay in shape right now. i still eat chips and junk food though...just a little...lol wink

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ShinyMew88

Awesome, good luck with that! I should try the same thing. And finally stop being afraid of going to the gym. lol

4,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
biggrin good luck!

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

I always thought of losing my weight every year but it's not working. --, Thanks to those delicious food. Now, i need some distractions so that i won't eat that much. xd

Romantic Gaian

my biggest problem is that i don't have a car to gert to the gym. I love going to the gym. and now it's too cold to run outside....
That is also one of my many resolutions. I detest apples though. heart kiwis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces