Welcome to Gaia! ::

my new years resolution is to lose 4 pant sizes. please someone help me I'm only 5"3 I'm 167 pounds, and I think most of it is in my boobs considering I'm a 38-36 DD almost DDD so I think alot is there. but I want to slim my tummy, and loose in the legs. my butt isn't an issue. its way muscular. but I already do all the healthy eating stuff and I lost only 6 pounds or so. I want to loose more before the bikini season starts..... its very very important to me. I can't go another season with the worry that people are saying mean things about me. please help.

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
1. What is your starting pants size? You may be making a resolution that would put you into an unhealthy weight.
2. You're DEFINITELY not going to healthily lose that much weight before summer. Plan to spend the entire year on it, because losing too much too fast can only be done through methods that are unhealthy and won't keep it off.
3. If you have giant boobs, nobody's looking at anything else.

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Mori_hime
1. What is your starting pants size? You may be making a resolution that would put you into an unhealthy weight.
2. You're DEFINITELY not going to healthily lose that much weight before summer. Plan to spend the entire year on it, because losing too much too fast can only be done through methods that are unhealthy and won't keep it off.

I agree here..it will also result in being anerexic and a lot of binging and purging..
this will be really unhealthy..to loose 4 pant sizes you would need a lot longer than before the summer, if you follow through with this you may develope anerexica, I reccomend atleast trying for 2...theres now way you can loose 4 especially if your not over 500lbs like they are on the biggest looser, if your trying to follow that example..you still wont loose 4 pant sizes especially if your already 'semi' skinny your metabolism wont allow it without becoming anerexic.

Beloved Conversationalist

4 pants size is not a very realistic goal. But let me tell you this. i know where your coming from I'm 5'. 145 and i have 36 DD breasts. Eating right is a big challenge but it is the first step what is your diet like? how about you Pm me and we can both keep each other account able to lose weight.
6SwEeT_InSaNiTy9
my new years resolution is to lose 4 pant sizes. please someone help me I'm only 5"3 I'm 167 pounds, and I think most of it is in my boobs considering I'm a 38-36 DD almost DDD so I think alot is there. but I want to slim my tummy, and loose in the legs. my butt isn't an issue. its way muscular. but I already do all the healthy eating stuff and I lost only 6 pounds or so. I want to loose more before the bikini season starts..... its very very important to me. I can't go another season with the worry that people are saying mean things about me. please help.
Uchh I know what you mean I really wanna lose 8 pounds biggrin xx
Exercise! It's also important to do that along with a healthy diet
Mori_hime

1. I'm a 10 Petite in womans. I want to be a 6.

2. I would still like to lose as much as possible... on my tummy, and on my thighs mainly

3. Are you sure?

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Here's a small tip: work on becoming healthy instead of having the mindset -- "I'm fat and I want to be beautiful."
It's too harsh. Think of it as cleansing your body. biggrin
Try joining "LiveStrong" dot com. It's a website where you can sign up for free (or purchase a premium if you feel like it). You can track what you eat and it'll tell you if you are consuming too much sodium or fat, or not enough protein or fiber. I found out that I was eating less than 25% of the fiber I needed to be healthy. Now I've changed from eating white bread (and instead of a lot, I'm eating very little) to whole wheat grain (or whole wheat grain toast in the morning!). It's actually not bad with some peanut butter.
Try it out. It's hard to stick with, but it gets easier when you really want to know if you just ate a healthy mixture or not enough healthy stuff. It's also a great way to plan ahead if you plan on going out to your favorite restaurant with some friends.

Sorry for the novel long comment. Good luck!
This thread seems like its more towards women than men...but my new years resolution was to lose 25 pounds. Its only been a whole month and i dropped 10 pounds. Im 6' 2" and im weighing at 228. I used to weight 261 back last April. Its not hard to drop weight, just eat right and exercise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff