Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
2010 was a year of sad breakups for me.
Why do I always get these love at first site bugs. Well technically I suppose "love" is too strong a term, but you know what I mean--these "infatuations".
I need to stop being so superficial with these things.
I need to try and get to know people before I start a relationship ><!!!

Gosh this is harder than I think it will be.

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aha. I feel I use to be in that situation then my New Years Eve, I met the most wonderful person. That same day also happend to be my birthday. Very quite unforgetable. Maybe try look for someone who's so insync with your thoughs, and actions? That's how this started for me. 3nodding

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I wish you luck. heart

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
DarienC
Why do I always get these love at first site bugs. Well technically I suppose "love" is too strong a term, but you know what I mean--these "infatuations".

Now well boy the only way to find your true love is go through all the messy breakups and pain till u find someone that understands u plus it wouldn't be fun if u knew when ur true love was going to appear.
I feal you dog i feal you
I know how you feel. I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend. but know this. its not your fault. its not you. its them. if they can't be happy with the way you are, then thier not good for you.

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Tiwli
I know how you feel. I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend. but know this. its not your fault. its not you. its them. if they can't be happy with the way you are, then thier not good for you.

Aha, actually it's mostly cause I'm too oblivious/nice I guess to things that's my downfall.
Good luck with your endeavor too smile

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
DarienC
Tiwli

Aha, actually it's mostly cause I'm too oblivious/nice I guess to things that's my downfall.

-pouts- I'm sorry for that. Is it that you a) don't pay attention to your girl or b) are too mushy? If it's either, I might have help. 4laugh

a) there will probably be someone out there for a short-term relationship. It's just that that particular quality will make a few persistent friends who would like to talk and almost no girlfriends. emo Some qualities just need answering to.

b) everyone wants to be bad! twisted let her play the naughty girl once in a while and give her what she wants. (well -- sometimes wink )

These are only answers from watching other people because I also have never had a boyfriend. cry But I'm only 13 so WHO CARES?!?!

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
DarienC

I understand you so much that it hurts. crying

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
that one was one of my main. yeah its not working.
i got one good love on my hands

Flatterer

lilyname
DarienC
Tiwli

-pouts- I'm sorry for that. Is it that you a) don't pay attention to your girl or b) are too mushy? If it's either, I might have help. 4laugh

a) there will probably be someone out there for a short-term relationship. It's just that that particular quality will make a few persistent friends who would like to talk and almost no girlfriends. emo Some qualities just need answering to.

b) everyone wants to be bad! twisted let her play the naughty girl once in a while and give her what she wants. (well -- sometimes wink )

These are only answers from watching other people because I also have never had a boyfriend. cry But I'm only 13 so WHO CARES?!?!

Not everyone likes bad boys.
I like good boys. Mushy boys. I like shy, cute and quiet, but chatty when they know you.
Adorable is just too great for me.

Bad boys create problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas