Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Member

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
I mean like really wasted.
Up to the point where you have no idea what you did last night and you wake up next to your married hooker.

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
wtf.. rolleyes

Romantic Hunter

just make sure you have nothing to do the next day
I believe that's pretty stupid, I hope you don't harm yourself in your drunken state rolleyes

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
I Saved The Triforce
Up to the point where you have no idea what you did last night and you wake up next to your married hooker.

C...can I join you?
What's the worst that could happen? Go for it exclaim

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
No man ta get ******** up u have ta do lsds they will make u trip out

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
i've been this drunk, but needless to say..It was at a girls night party and what I did was I ended up eating half of the food then passing out in the bathtub when I went to take a bath cuz I ate a full jar of pickles and the juice spilled all over me...yeah....really fun, I didn't get a hangover though.

and drunk as ******** also depends on how much liquor you can take in, like I know someone who gets drunk after 1shot, so maybe it won't even take you that long.

Invisible Member

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
N3onz
i've been this drunk, but needless to say..It was at a girls night party and what I did was I ended up eating half of the food then passing out in the bathtub when I went to take a bath cuz I ate a full jar of pickles and the juice spilled all over me...yeah....really fun, I didn't get a hangover though.

and drunk as ******** also depends on how much liquor you can take in, like I know someone who gets drunk after 1shot, so maybe it won't even take you that long.
I would still ******** love it. biggrin
i was at a party and ther was these margaritas that wer huge and could put 5 coronas so every time u take a sip more comes in and i ended drinkin like 6 of them and i had a 4some no fking lie

Invisible Member

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Bryan Pope
I Saved The Triforce

C...can I join you?
Sure : D

Invisible Member

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
changonoamor25
i was at a party and ther was these margaritas that wer huge and could put 5 coronas so every time u take a sip more comes in and i ended drinkin like 6 of them and i had a 4some no fking lie
xD Bet that was fun.
Good for you, I guess. I say stay away from that stuff, but it's up to you. wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff