Welcome to Gaia! ::

My New years resolution was to get healthy, more specifically to lose the extra weight I was carrying on. After days of researching on google I finery found what I was looking for.

I came across this site (link below) and I flipped through a couple of pages through the site I was like "not bad". Then I saw this M- Diet or Mediterranean diet. I started reading through it clicked the link. There you have to get this ebook, you do have to pay for it but it's really cheap and well worth it. Anyway the ebook tells you all about the food groups and about this M-diet. Ive been on the diet for a couple of weeks now and have lost nearly 11lb! I have been telling everyone in my family about this diet and all of them are doing it with me!

Try it out and please give me a reply if the diet worked for you!

Diet Here
you can loose weight if you go to that show called the biggest loser you just sign up for it
hahah your funny !! heres a thought .. dont eat so much greasy foods

Sparkling Fairy

does this sound like an add to you?

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
you know what why dont u stop being a b***h okay some people have prbs with losing weight so how about i shove 20 pounds of grease down ur throght and watch u turn into a fat a** and make u lose weight all by ur self
I have been using Zumba Fitnesss for the Wii..lost 10 lbs since Jan 3rd (2011) !!
shayshay41
you can loose weight if you go to that show called the biggest loser you just sign up for it

This is so much easier though smile
KaidohK
does this sound like an add to you?

I'm not advertising. I just want to share this diet with you. jeez.

8,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • First step to fame 200
for me the best way of losing weight is to exercise

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
how question

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250