Welcome to Gaia! ::

mine was sauske vs naruto

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaara vs Rock Lee was an OP fight back in the day. Man, I remember nearly crapping myself over that fight.
Now those were the days....

Magical Lunatic

My best fight? I fought Naruto with my bare hands. We were fighting over the bill at the ramen stand. There were no survivors.

And then I woke up.

Heroic Hero

Itachi -ox
Gaara vs Rock Lee was an OP fight back in the day. Man, I remember nearly crapping myself over that fight.
Now those were the days....

Oh yeah, Rock Lee vs Gaara is still one of my favorites, if not my favorite fight to this day

Kitten

Sakura/Chiyo vs Sasori emotion_kirakira

And any fight that doesn't involve stupid god power ups. emotion_sweatdrop
Naruto's fight against Pain has been my favorite so far.

Kawaii Shounen

shikamaru team vs kakuzu and hidan.

that was bad a**

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Lee vs Gaara. 3nodding

Wheezing Smoker

Its really hard to decide tbh, but right now id say Guy vs. Madara, like holy ******** dude
Madara VS Leaf Village WTF ninja
Ymire
Its really hard to decide tbh, but right now id say Guy vs. Madara, like holy ******** dude
Oh yea that was a good fight. By the way I have a question. How many gates did Guy open and who WON the fight? Was Madara taking full on blows from Guy LMFAO if so dam. Also did Madara go berserk? Please hit me back up. xD

Wheezing Smoker

Cleaving
Ymire
Oh yea that was a good fight. By the way I have a question. How many gates did Guy open and who WON the fight? Was Madara taking full on blows from Guy LMFAO if so dam. Also did Madara go berserk? Please hit me back up. xD
Guy actually open'd all the gates, and completely annihilated Madara. Even though it didn't stop him, for someone with out the power of the 6 paths to do so well against someone with it, is unbelievable. Guy is ******** badass. Also he was about to die after, but Naruto ended up giving him life with his new powers and saved him.

Aged Sex Symbol

Ymire
Also he was about to die after, but Naruto was a giant douchebag and ruined his graceful exit with his bullshit Jesus mode.

Fixed that for ya.
Ymire
Cleaving
Ymire
Guy actually open'd all the gates, and completely annihilated Madara. Even though it didn't stop him, for someone with out the power of the 6 paths to do so well against someone with it, is unbelievable. Guy is ******** badass. Also he was about to die after, but Naruto ended up giving him life with his new powers and saved him.
Dam so Madara was still alive?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces