• Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
I think so too. >.>

Dapper Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kushina appeared now so as that it can have a sappy moment and have another message. You always have a place in the heart of the people you love. Also, it gives him an opportunity to reveal to Naruto his mother in an emotional way. Also, if he just makes Naruto have a spurt of energy to win, then it will look stupid. If Naruto thinks back to his friends and Sasuke, it will be repetative. And he's already used Minato, so Kushina is the only one left.
i think kushina appeared 'cause of the seil jutsu... just like when minato (naruto's dad) appeared when naruto almost lose control when he was fighting with nagato 3nodding

Husband

Nirama
Kushina appeared now so as that it can have a sappy moment and have another message. You always have a place in the heart of the people you love. Also, it gives him an opportunity to reveal to Naruto his mother in an emotional way. Also, if he just makes Naruto have a spurt of energy to win, then it will look stupid. If Naruto thinks back to his friends and Sasuke, it will be repetative. And he's already used Minato, so Kushina is the only one left.

User Image
                x x x咆哮私の魂
                x x xBxUxRxNxxIxNxxTxHxExxFxLxAxMxExxOxFxxYxOxUxTxH
                SPACE! LAYOUT OUT BY ME! SQUIDDLY!
                x x x x x x x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                SPACE

This.
is this a serious question...lol
SexehWafflez
so why did kushina appear now?

i think kisimoto is doin shrooms while he writes this stuff dramallama

THAT 2. O:
BUT YOU SEE, EVERY CHARACTER WANTS TO HAVE IT'S SPOTLIGHT.
WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE, WITHOUT IT? twisted

Shy Gaian

3,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
wait what manga #?

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
is this a serious question??

just askin

talk2hand 4laugh talk2hand

TheMadGlomper's Partner

Aged Phantom

Why not, they've played all the other "emotion! drama!" cards up almost. Plus, this may very well be the last training arc so why not throw in someone who Naruto never even knew at all.
My bets still on she's the fox in human form.

Dapper Genius

The fans kept bugging Kishi so much about her, he was finally like "OK, shut the ******** up, I'll stick her in somewhere!!!"

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Shige Tachibana
The fans kept bugging Kishi so much about her, he was finally like "OK, shut the ******** up, I'll stick her in somewhere!!!"

If I bug him enough will he give Sakura a new training session, give her a move worthy of a main heroine, and give her an epic fight? :c

...No? Aw. QQ

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wait... what? I don't remember Kushina appearing. (You mean like appearing before Naruto, correct?)
I read the whole manga, and I don't remember Kushina appearing...
Chibi Uchiha Mika
Wait... what? I don't remember Kushina appearing. (You mean like appearing before Naruto, correct?)
I read the whole manga, and I don't remember Kushina appearing...

That made no sense, to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces