AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
Yes I know that but its hard to not notice things they used from DBZ
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Such as?
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Some are that Naruto only wears a orange jumpsuit as did Goku. Naruto gaining enough power to make Haku the guy who was beating him and Sasuke senseless super easy to beat like Goku going Super Saiyan against Freeza. Sasuke "dying" makes Naruto's nine-tails power come out like Goku going Super Saiyan when Krillian dies. Rock Lee's eight gates makes one more powerful but puts stress on your body much like a Super Saiyan. Naruto the main character ussally being stupid and will only grow more powerful just like Goku. Sasuke goes to Orochimaru to became more powerful like Vegeta did. Sasuke wants to be more powerful to beat Itachi like Vegeta wants to be more powerful to beat Goku.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
All of these are typical elements in stories that date back much farther.
The hero always has some kind of stereotype about them that can be referenced much farther back.
Therefore, Dragon Ball z took its ideas from other sources as well.

The best example of this is the Japanese legend of Son Goku. Lord of the Monkies, had an extending pole, and a flying cloud. Sound familiar?

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Yes I'm aware of that.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
My main point here is that if you dislike that an anime has taken its ideas from another, that that qualification should apply to other anime. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Persona, Devil May Cry, and other such series will always have their ideas taken from other sources, then modified to the use of their own ideas.
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
....Devil May Cry? I thought that was a video game by Capcom. I know all those execpt the last 2

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
Some are that Naruto only wears a orange jumpsuit as did Goku. Naruto gaining enough power to make Haku the guy who was beating him and Sasuke senseless super easy to beat like Goku going Super Saiyan against Freeza. Sasuke "dying" makes Naruto's nine-tails power come out like Goku going Super Saiyan when Krillian dies. Rock Lee's eight gates makes one more powerful but puts stress on your body much like a Super Saiyan. Naruto the main character ussally being stupid and will only grow more powerful just like Goku. Sasuke goes to Orochimaru to became more powerful like Vegeta did. Sasuke wants to be more powerful to beat Itachi like Vegeta wants to be more powerful to beat Goku.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
The hero always has some kind of stereotype about them that can be referenced much farther back.

The best example of this is the Japanese legend of Son Goku. Lord of the Monkies, had an extending pole, and a flying cloud. Sound familiar?

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Yes I'm aware of that.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
My main point here is that if you dislike that an anime has taken its ideas from another, that that qualification should apply to other anime. Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Persona, Devil May Cry, and other such series will always have their ideas taken from other sources, then modified to the use of their own ideas.
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
....Devil May Cry? I thought that was a video game by Capcom. I know all those execpt the last 2
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Persona(A Part of the Shin Megami Tensei series)

Devil May Cry: The Animated Series

Most people don't know DMC was turned into an anime, but it is a damn amazing one.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Yes I'm aware of that.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Most people don't know DMC was turned into an anime, but it is a damn amazing one.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Really? So Is Persona any good?

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
Yes I'm aware of that.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Very much so. I personally like the game series for Persona better, but the anime is decent.

Blade of the Immortal beats all of them though.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
Yes I'm aware of that.
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Very much so. I personally like the game series for Persona better, but the anime is decent.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Never heard of that whats it about?

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Blade of the Immortal follows the deeds of Manji, a skilled samurai who has a decisive advantage: no wound can kill him, except for a rare poison. In the past, his criminal actions led to the death of 100 other samurai (including his sister's husband). He becomes immortal at the hand of an 800-year-old nun named Yaobikuni, and is compelled by the death of his sister to accept the quest that will end his agelessness. He has vowed to make amends by killing 1000 evil men, and until he does Manji will be kept alive by "sacred bloodworms" (血仙蟲, kessen-chū?), remarkable creatures that allow him to survive nearly any injury and reattach severed limbs even after hours of separation. They work by sacrificing themselves to seal the wound - they're worms that were bred to be as close in their chemical and physical make-up to humans as you can get without being human. They cannot handle regrowth on a large scale, but, for example, can reattach a severed limb or seal a hole in the brain.

Manji crosses paths with a young girl named Asano Rin and promises to help her avenge her parents, who were killed by a cadre of master swordsmen led by Anotsu Kagehisa. Anotsu killed Rin's father and his entire dōjō, making them a family of outcasts. Anotsu's quest is to gather other outcasts and form an extremely powerful new dojo, the Ittō-ryū (a school teaching any technique that wins, no matter how exotic or underhanded), and has started taking over and destroying other dojos.

In addition, another group calling itself the Mugai-ryū has emerged, in opposition to the Ittō-ryū. Its true leadership and motives are initially a mystery, but its methods (any tactics that leads to victory) resemble those of the Ittō-ryū. They try to enlist Manji's help as they seem to want the same thing. Eventually Manji joins but quickly pulls out after he finds out a member, Shira, is way too sadistic for his tastes. After a while Manji finally discovers that the Mugai-ryū work for the government. They are all death row inmates who are allowed to live only if they serve the shogunate . While Manji and Shira quickly grow to hate each other, after Shira runs off, Manji remains on friendly terms with the other members of the group.

In a broader context, the series covers the effects of death and the consequences of not being able to die, as well as the meanings behind living. Most of the principal characters have some sort of purpose which they inexplicably discover through the events that transpire.

Blade of the Immortal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(three days later)>>>>>> Naruto>Bleach>DBZ>Everything Else.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Blade of the Immortal follows the deeds of Manji, a skilled samurai who has a decisive advantage: no wound can kill him, except for a rare poison. In the past, his criminal actions led to the death of 100 other samurai (including his sister's husband). He becomes immortal at the hand of an 800-year-old nun named Yaobikuni, and is compelled by the death of his sister to accept the quest that will end his agelessness. He has vowed to make amends by killing 1000 evil men, and until he does Manji will be kept alive by "sacred bloodworms" (血仙蟲, kessen-chū?), remarkable creatures that allow him to survive nearly any injury and reattach severed limbs even after hours of separation. They work by sacrificing themselves to seal the wound - they're worms that were bred to be as close in their chemical and physical make-up to humans as you can get without being human. They cannot handle regrowth on a large scale, but, for example, can reattach a severed limb or seal a hole in the brain.

Manji crosses paths with a young girl named Asano Rin and promises to help her avenge her parents, who were killed by a cadre of master swordsmen led by Anotsu Kagehisa. Anotsu killed Rin's father and his entire dōjō, making them a family of outcasts. Anotsu's quest is to gather other outcasts and form an extremely powerful new dojo, the Ittō-ryū (a school teaching any technique that wins, no matter how exotic or underhanded), and has started taking over and destroying other dojos.

In addition, another group calling itself the Mugai-ryū has emerged, in opposition to the Ittō-ryū. Its true leadership and motives are initially a mystery, but its methods (any tactics that leads to victory) resemble those of the Ittō-ryū. They try to enlist Manji's help as they seem to want the same thing. Eventually Manji joins but quickly pulls out after he finds out a member, Shira, is way too sadistic for his tastes. After a while Manji finally discovers that the Mugai-ryū work for the government. They are all death row inmates who are allowed to live only if they serve the shogunate . While Manji and Shira quickly grow to hate each other, after Shira runs off, Manji remains on friendly terms with the other members of the group.

In a broader context, the series covers the effects of death and the consequences of not being able to die, as well as the meanings behind living. Most of the principal characters have some sort of purpose which they inexplicably discover through the events that transpire.

Blade of the Immortal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(three days later)>>>>>> Naruto>Bleach>DBZ>Everything Else.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Sounds intersting I think I'll check it out later.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
You'll be addicted to it if you don't have a weak stomach.
The story is enthralling.
The characters are deep.
The art is beautiful.
The blood is fountainous. I know it's not a word, but it needs to be,

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
AlBhedSycdan
battosai matt
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
You'll be addicted to it if you don't have a weak stomach.
The story is enthralling.
The characters are deep.
The art is beautiful.
The blood is fountainous. I know it's not a word, but it needs to be,

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★
Oh I don't have a weak stomache well how can you when you wacth and read Hellsing
why are you here????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces