Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Exhibitionist

axels_got_it_memorizedx3
sauske never took itachi's eyes. i don't know how far you are, but sasuke never took them. i just reread that part too, to be sure. If he HAD taken itachi's eyes, he would not still be going blind from using the mangekyou. When itachi died, he tapped sasuke in the forehead like he used too when they were young, and when he did that he transferred his powers, (like the ameterasu and susano'o) to sasuke.so yes, itachi still has his eyes.

further along he takes them
sorry to spoil that for you

Invisible Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kutchu
axels_got_it_memorizedx3
sauske never took itachi's eyes. i don't know how far you are, but sasuke never took them. i just reread that part too, to be sure. If he HAD taken itachi's eyes, he would not still be going blind from using the mangekyou. When itachi died, he tapped sasuke in the forehead like he used too when they were young, and when he did that he transferred his powers, (like the ameterasu and susano'o) to sasuke.so yes, itachi still has his eyes.

ah i didn't know that XD obviously lol and it's no big deal, my friends always tell me spoilers, i'm used to it XD
Kutchu
axels_got_it_memorizedx3

Yes, he just took them. He still has the bandages on though so we don't know what will happen or what it looks like now.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
iKikira Uchiha
Dark Moon Eclipse
sound better and a little odd that they always use relative or friend ect to make the ppl feel bad to defet them and yet still have all there memories.
straightup noob
@ Dark Moon Eclipse: I believe that when they are resurrected using the jutsu, they can use all of their techniques. There's more information on it here.

Why would Kabuto revive Itachi, and some other Atkashi members tho? Doesn't Orochimaru want them dead?
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Kabutochimaru now controls Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, and two others I'm unable to name off the top of my head.
He did it to get leverage to 'Help Madara win the upcoming Ninja war" or something like that.
He's probably just doing it to get revenge on Sasuke, then take his body.

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Come to the dark side.....

I don't know why...All I know is that it's really FREAKIN Freaky and pretty FREAKIN Awesome at the same time!! XD

We have cookies......User ImageWUser Image

Alyssa_Uchiha_25User Image
lol lol idk

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
straightup noob
Kabuto used the Impure World Resurrection jutsu, which doesn't need Itachi's real body to summon him. Instead, a human sacrifice is used, which takes the appearance of Itachi. Then, Itachi's soul is placed into the new body. It's the same jutsu Orochimaru used when he was fighting the 3rd.
Hope that clears things up for you. 3nodding
User Image

Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ ί’м иoτ ℓί кє τhє oτhєя?
Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ ί’м иoτ ĵύsτ αиoτhєя oиє oƒ ỳoύя ρℓαỳs?
ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя
Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ τhατ ί шίℓℓ иєvєя sύяяєи∂єя?

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This. And if you also noticed, Deidara had two arms...

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Lovely Fagot
straightup noob
Kabuto used the Impure World Resurrection jutsu, which doesn't need Itachi's real body to summon him. Instead, a human sacrifice is used, which takes the appearance of Itachi. Then, Itachi's soul is placed into the new body. It's the same jutsu Orochimaru used when he was fighting the 3rd.
Hope that clears things up for you. 3nodding
User Image

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This. And if you also noticed, Deidara had two arms...

Never really noticed 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces