Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

Oblivious Anarchy
dejiko_san
Oblivious Anarchy
'Twas long ago.
So, what's been happening in Naruto? Has he become the Hokage yet? Any good Gaara stuff?

Depends on how long ago you watched. He went from psychopath kid to best friends for life with Naruto. Died, got resurrected, cried a bit and now he's in stuck in a s**t situation.
I knew everything up to the resurrection. Why is he in a bad situation? (if it isn't a long explanation).

To make a long story short, he's lying in a pool of his own blood after he and the other Kages poked Madara and then Madara poked back harder.

Kawaii Shounen

YES

everything at the moment is useless threads about pairing

Naruto is shonen for God's sake emotion_facepalm

anyway, I hope Gaara is alright.

Aged Sex Symbol

Oblivious Anarchy
'Twas long ago.
So, what's been happening in Naruto? Has he become the Hokage yet? Any good Gaara stuff?

Everyone died and came back as zombies, trufax. Tsunade is still Hokage despite her best attempts (lol trees)

As for Gaara :

User Image

He owns bitches a huge chunk of the allied shinobi forces, and had some touchy feely stuff with his dead parents. He also built some pyramids.(I'm not even joking)

Also since when is this forum dead? There's, like, replies and stuff.

Distinct Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
94SasukeUchiha
CelestialChild
Naruto bypassed Hokage and went straight to Jesus.

I was thinking the same xP, only he hasnt died and risen yet, but..
Sage of 6 paths = God
Naruto = Jesus (he has the sage of 6 paths soul within him, for whoever hasnt figured it out by now...)
Obito = The anti christ
Madara = satan
Jesus has come to bring pease to the world, while the anti christ has his lieing methods powered by the methods of satan! xP jkjkjk

I laughed way too hard at that. Thank you for making my morning.

Aged Sex Symbol

94SasukeUchiha
CelestialChild
Naruto bypassed Hokage and went straight to Jesus.

I was thinking the same xP, only he hasnt died and risen yet, but..
Sage of 6 paths = God
Naruto = Jesus (he has the sage of 6 paths soul within him, for whoever hasnt figured it out by now...)
Obito = The anti christ
Madara = satan
Jesus has come to bring pease to the world, while the anti christ has his lieing methods powered by the methods of satan! xP jkjkjk

Does this make Sasuke Judas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces