• Gaian 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
honestly.. scream

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Simply because, as the many flashbacks implied, Naruto taught him.
Yeah I've been wondering 'bout that aswell... I suppose it's cuz of Naruto playin' teacher, but it's sorda lame... scream
i was totally LIKE OMGWTF GRUMPYFACE!

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
WAIT... WHAT?!?!? What chapter was that in?!?!?!? I don't remember that?!?!?!? KONOHAMARU DOESNT DESERVE IT!!!!!!
I thought Naruto was like a teacher to him...

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i dislike KONOHAMARU cas hes obnoxious but not in a good way like naruto
Naruto taught Konohamaru the rasengan only cause Naruto himself thought it was cool. So he taught it to someone else just as Jiraiya taught him... Basicallt Naruto has to replace Jiraiya as being the Sage so it makes Naruto more mature and Konohamaru more like the next Naruto.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Disliking Konohamaru and liking Naruto is completely contradictory since they're the exact same character archetype. Their personalities are basically identical, and you have to consider that Konohamaru is now the age Naruto was when we first meet him in the beginning of the series. He has to be given time to grow up like Naruto did.

The main theme for Naruto is the passing on to the younger/new generation. Naruto teaching Konohamaru Rasengan is just another enforcement of this theme.
Peltrow
Simply because, as the many flashbacks implied, Naruto taught him. [/quo
Because Naruto is gay

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Peltrow
Disliking Konohamaru and liking Naruto is completely contradictory since they're the exact same character archetype. Their personalities are basically identical, and you have to consider that Konohamaru is now the age Naruto was when we first meet him in the beginning of the series. He has to be given time to grow up like Naruto did.

The main theme for Naruto is the passing on to the younger/new generation. Naruto teaching Konohamaru Rasengan is just another enforcement of this theme.

That is true, but they have differences. I still dislike Konohamaru and the fact that he knows some A Rank Jutsu, but I understand the concept of passing the Will Of Fire.
Yeah Naruto taught him that. Little brat does not deserve it....

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
Peltrow
Simply because, as the many flashbacks implied, Naruto taught him.

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
im aware naruto taught him but still.
in theory he also taught him the shadow clone jutso the way he learned it from that scroll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff