Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't hate that character but I prefer him to be a little less dark emo type. That really sucks in my opinion. rofl lets go for french fries!!

Liberal Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If, you'll be my Star then I'll be your Sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at n i g h t,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
Just leave me your StarDust to remember you b y . . .

- - -

A simple moron that gives everyone pain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everyone hates him because he betrayed his country, he became evil, he wanted revenge, he was mean to everyone...
People, come on >.< Every story needs a B.A. dude
i am gonna say this once...
ITS BECUASE ALL THE FAN GIRLS WHO SCREAM "SASKAY OH SASKAY" HAVE SEEN HIS TRUE COLORS, AND BLAME AKASTUKI FOR IT...
you know its true... oh and you sasusaku shippers can suck it
morlin23
biggrin he its morlin here i just wantto know why everyone hates sauske and why they like naruto or really everyone in kohana than people in the atakasuki cool

i dont hate sasuke hes my third fav character first is pein second is kimmimaro
i don't hate him, i like him more then naruto but if you ask me i thing pain is awezome!!!! xp
and damn sakora is so hot too! heart
sweatdrop I think the only reason the people tend to hate Sasuke,due to him running off & abandoning his home :3 > Plus he hurted everyone else just as much as Naruto Himself ;; so i guess naruto is holding onto what they once had,until the day comes everything from there on out will change eventually. razz
I like sasuke. he's a well written character whose feelings I can identify with (except the murder.) ninja

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
they hate sasuke because he thinks the uchia clan is over so now he hates people and being so meaningless to sakura,naruto and kakahi. now that he came to kill off the akatsuki starting with itachi uchia.he won later some days he came back to the leaf and sakura was so exsited that he was there but naruto didnt evil . (sasuke had two demons but now won in the resolt of the battle he had with itachi). sasukes dad knew narutos dad so it was destined for sasuke and naruto to grow up together wered huh not even i believe it but i do understand it p.s. narutos a perve and so was his dad no offence naruto lol (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XXXXXXDDDDDDD) sasukes just lonesome just dont blame him for his life blame ITACHI FOR IT DONT BE A FOOL AND LOOK ITS NOT HIS FALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause sasuke's a j***** who deserves to crawl in a hole and die. he when nuts after HE killed itachi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff