Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin he its morlin here i just wantto know why everyone hates sauske and why they like naruto or really everyone in kohana than people in the atakasuki cool
i hate the entire naruto series itself it lame >.<
not everyone in konoha apparently Naruto doesn't hate him

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I dislike everyone. C:
lancer_assassin
MORLIN23:well i am saying like real life allot of people dislike people in atakasuki with sauske
morlin23
lancer_assassin
MORLIN23:well i am saying like real life allot of people dislike people in atakasuki with sauske
oh ok probably b'coz sasuke is not the main character of the story and he went absolutely nuts (trying to destroy konoha) and b'coz he is working with the akatsuki which killed a lot of people from all the villages...
lancer_assassin
morlin23
lancer_assassin
oh ok probably b'coz sasuke is not the main character of the story and he went absolutely nuts (trying to destroy konoha) and b'coz he is working with the akatsuki which killed a lot of people from all the villages...
you got a point there but really we should all like sauske since he is pretty much stronger than naruto point proved when he fought naruto once he finished his curse mark completion and to totaly destroys naruto with his black chidori generated by his curse mark. ninja
morlin23
lancer_assassin
morlin23
lancer_assassin
you got a point there but really we should all like sauske since he is pretty much stronger than naruto point proved when he fought naruto once he finished his curse mark completion and to totaly destroys naruto with his black chidori generated by his curse mark. ninja
I Don't hate sasuke though but I think naruto will win this time b'coz he's training a lot but i think sasuke will be a good guy again with the help of naruto... i think
lancer_assassin
morlin23
lancer_assassin
morlin23
lancer_assassin
I Don't hate sasuke though but I think naruto will win this time b'coz he's training a lot but i think sasuke will be a good guy again with the help of naruto... i think
tru dat he has with his sage jutsu and doble rasengan and his sheriken rasengan well i got to get of so ill be quoting tomorrow
sauske and naruto are both lame they killed off the good charaters so it sucks now and its way to long >.<

Aged Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
naruto likes sasuke

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
as a person who like watching it. I can have some explaination aside from because he's one of the bad guys.

Anyway, he just represent someone who drop the important things in life such as his friends and those that matter to him and pledge into the darkness. he has deafen himself from the words of his friends and ignored their effort of care from him. He didn't realize his true friends trying to turn his path away from darkness (isn't that what friends are for?). anyway, nobody likes people like that.

That akatsuki? well, i dunno. a lot of my friends likes the akatsuki. i mean without them, how can the show be interesting?

Ruthless Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Because Sasuke was nice at first then he goes all psycho and decides he wants to kill everyone. -.-

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
He just wants to show off. just like he wants to show off his revenge on Itachi.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't hate him. I strongly dispise him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff