-She healed countless shinobi
-She informed the whole shinobi alliance of zetsu and his powers
-She Tsunade's student

etc. etc. She is just un-hateable.

SO

your saying, just because of what she has done so far
she's not hate-able?
have you not look other options?

I'm not saying you have to hate her, but read again what you wrote.
were not actually talking here of what she did

Well my point is,
many dislike her becuase they think she's 'useless' or uninteresting, and etc.
Really though, she has done lots! Also, as others have said, "her fighting style is uninteresting,"
doesn't apply in my opinion considring she's one of the only two people to have that fighting style.
Etc. etc. I won't go into her romance for Sasuke though. I disagree with that.

Gracious Genius

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Quite simply because she is absolutely useless and she is infatuated with someone who tried to kill her.
Her methods are impractical, she complains and cries way too much, and she has hardly been involved in barely anything since her debut, only a few handful times when she was actually useful but the weight was minor.
She is practically the Princess Peach of the series, at least Hinata had a good bit of development, improvement, and charm in her character.

Aged Sex Symbol

I don't. I actually consider her my ideal woman.

Yes, she's got emotional hangups, but she aware of them, and even though she's having a tough time, she's actively trying to get over them and do damage control of her situation. Most real women won't even admit when they do have a problem.

She's violent, yes, but that's pretty much for comedic purposes, and it doesn't seem to actually factor into her personality. (The only women in Naruto I would seriously consider violent would be Tayuya and Kin) she's aggressive, but not needlessly so and she uses it to her advantage. She's smart, won't take s**t either direct at herself or people she cares about, and above all that she's powerful in her own right.

9/10 would wine and dine.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Just_Oneofakind
At least a "b***h" has an actual character unlike some of the wasted potential and bodies in this series. Oh! And I love how you didn't bother to offer a counter that is actually worth its salt. Of course, I should have expected such a pathetic response from a nitwit like yourself.

i see, you cant counter it,
well i see i have prevail, because when you berate orphans for being orphans, and manipulate orphans for your own personal gain, then lie to them and invalidate their cause, and becoming so much of a bad character that the creator of the manga dislikes you , as well as being a completely undeveloped badly written generic 1 dimensional heartless peace of pink haired sh***, isnt arguable.

i just think you got the hots for a manga character and cant see the forest for the tree's , because if you say sakura is developed in any sense of the word (hah puberty joke) you need to read more, may i suggest watching ghost in the shell , maybe you will know what a real female

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
....Hm? What? *bored already*
I've watched Ghost in the Shell and other so-called "mature anime" and my opinion still stands about Sakura. No. I'm not thinking with my p***s (according to your dumbass logic). Unlike you peabrains, I look at a character from the past to the present. If Sakura's character was still the same from the beginning, I wouldn't be supporting a character like her. Unfortunately, I'm not the one with my head up my a**. It's you.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Just_Oneofakind
I've watched Ghost in the Shell and other so-called "mature anime" and my opinion still stands about Sakura. No. I'm not thinking with my p***s (according to your dumbass logic). Unlike you peabrains, I look at a character from the past to the present. If Sakura's character was still the same from the beginning, I wouldn't be supporting a character like her. Unfortunately, I'm not the one with my head up my a**. It's you.

she went from, an orphan berating b***h, to a manipulative b***h, to a lying b***h, and now a silent b***h , because kishmoto keeps writing her useless a** out of the manga

also it doesn't have to mature anime , (called senin or something like that ) it just has to written well tifa from final fantasy 7 for the most part, big boss from mgs to take more american stuff, modern ms. marvel. its ok for a lady to be a hardass, but when she is what described above that's not a strong female character that's a b***h dude, she equivalent of girl from twilight, lead around by men and cant think for her damn self, say what you want about chun li and cammy's clothing , but at least they have their own brains and goals out side of "want man"
The Lazy Village
fancynancy11
The Lazy Village
Hisa Amasawa
I've been seeing a lot of posts, websites and a whole lot other things about people hating Sakura.
I honestly don't see why you guys hate her.
Yes maybe because she was useless at first just because she was head-over-heels with Sasuke (and maybe still), she doesn't really have a special Ninjutsu like the other ninjas, how she talks or acts but seriously.
She's saving lives everyday and she might likely be the head doctor of all hospitals and Medical Ninjutsu in the village. She saved Kankuro, Hinata, Naruto (may not be life threatening but still) and a whole lot others.

Give me a VERY DAMN good reason why you hate her.
It better be good.

ahem she constantly berates an orphan, for being an orphan like he has control of him not having any parents and then constantly comparing him to her crush knowing that he has feeligs for hher

and then she proceeds to maninupate that orphan to get the other orphan back for her so she can have ninja sex with the other orphan complete disregarding naruto's feelings at all

and then when she finds out naruto's history and powers, she pulls the kagome card and starts acting like now she can control what he does with them, it doesent work out but she tried, and then finding out that hokage 4 and and the most badass never used character naruto's mom went died strait up gangsta after giving birth defending there baby village 9 tail foxx ect. still treats naruto like s**t and strait up lies to his face saying she likes him so she can try and kill sasuke, complete invalidating all the time naruto has spent lookng for jin, i mean sauske. then she fakes hugs after the while pain thing , but at that point he still didnt like her so good for h im.

the only good come away for this, is that everyone in the comic, even naruto right now thinks she is a b***h with a capitol b***h, and she is basically sidelined out of the plot at this point

if that isnt a good enough reason i dont what is

.....for petes's sake she is a TSUNDERE...not a b***h, can you tell the difference? she is cold and harsh at the beginning, but changes as the series goes, on, does a "b***h" comfort someone when they are sad? nope.

yet here you are, calling her one... no man, just no.. stare Ps, Kagome is a Tsundere too (duh) she isn't truly mean...( but I don't know much about that series other then Kagome is the tsundere in it... sweatdrop )

Sakura has never tried to sleep with anyone, but then your just saying that to be funny clearly... rolleyes

meh, all of these reasons are easy to counter, but I'm too lazy to bother to counter them all...LOL.. just reminding people that Sakura is the Tsundere kinda takes care of most of the unfair things you said anyway... neutral

why are you so harsh on Sakura anyway? neutral

PS,..... I kinda suck at debating... xd but I will try my hardest to talk with you without calling you names or something like that...I WILL keep my temper in check this time...no really...I mean it this time...*shifty eyes* ninja

lets start from the top
trundere isnt a reall thing , in life thats called a b***h

next, when you BERATE AN ORPAN, FOR BEING AN ORPHAN, THERE IS NO COUNTER THERE IS NO EXCUSE, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON

not go in to the fact that she manipulated said orphan to get her crush back not even factoring , hmm maybe naruto will feel like compete sh**

then , fricking lying to his face to go kil sauske invalidating that whole manipulation thing she had done because she was to weak to get sauske by her damn self.

for a person says my points are arguable you never argued them, its because you cant.

tsundere is a fancy word for b***h, and in real being a b***h, epically of that calibur would get your a** whipped, her character is so sh***ty that kishimote gradually wrote her out of the manga because though introspection he found out that he was writting , not a cute angry character, but rather a heartless monster. the likes only comparable to whrinry from fma

lol no I can debate this, but really, just saying Tsundere really does take care of more then half of your points...and by the way, you didn't MAKE points, you just made up a nice story, which would be fine of this was a fanfiction, but no... it's not.*example being your messed version of why Sakura tried to kill Sasuke*...that isn't what happened and any real fan knows it.and Tsundere is real..I can't believe your a anime fan and you don't know this...it's a Trope. It's been around since the 80's, and no, b***h and Tsundere are no where near the same thing. I think your confusing Tsundere with YANDERE....now THAT'S a b***h. stare I got a feeling you have never heard of either trope...being that you think Tsundere are the "bitchy" ones...lol...

well, here are some sites for ya, consider these my counters.

first a site that explains Tsundere...

Tsundere Trope

Then the one that explains Yandere....

Yandere Trope

these two are nothing alike,but shockingly, many so called anime fans seem to not understand them...

....please don't reply back till AFTER you read them..k? sweatdrop
The Lazy Village
Just_Oneofakind
At least a "b***h" has an actual character unlike some of the wasted potential and bodies in this series. Oh! And I love how you didn't bother to offer a counter that is actually worth its salt. Of course, I should have expected such a pathetic response from a nitwit like yourself.

well i see i have prevail, because when you berate orphans for being orphans, and manipulate orphans for your own personal gain, then lie to them and invalidate their cause, and becoming so much of a bad character that the creator of the manga dislikes you , as well as being a completely undeveloped badly written generic 1 dimensional heartless peace of pink haired sh***, isnt arguable.

i just think you got the hots for a manga character and cant see the forest for the tree's , because if you say sakura is developed in any sense of the word (hah puberty joke) you need to read more, may i suggest watching ghost in the shell , maybe you will know what a real female

Kishimoto has a Sakura keychain near where he writes his Manga, he has also defended her in interveiws, where in the world are you getting this idea that Kishimoto HATES his own character? LOL...He LOVES all his characters...they are his creations afterall...Kishimoto always saying good things about her, in all 3 of the databooks he shows how he veiws her actions. *which overall are very good btw, how odd if he hates her....ermmm I wonder who's not telling the truth here...? lol..*

when has Sakura berated Naruto for being a orphan...? are you for real talking about chapter 3 like it still counts as being debatable at THIS point in the Manga? rolleyes I just...I can't even...*dies* emotion_zombie
fancynancy11
I think your confusing Tsundere with YANDERE....now THAT'S a b***h. stare

But without yandere, I wouldn't have my delicious Yuno, Shion, and Kotonoha.
Just_Oneofakind
fancynancy11
I think your confusing Tsundere with YANDERE....now THAT'S a b***h. stare

But without yandere, I wouldn't have my delicious Yuno, Shion, and Kotonoha.

I like Yuno....for the most part, but all the other Yandere's are crazy Hinata type characters...doesn't do it for me....Yuno is a badass Yandere tho, and my fave Yandere girl. ( even if she is scary! )

but yeah, Yandere are bitches, but hell, Yuno is one awesome b***h! hellz yeah! emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

I can't say I know who Shion is, but Kotonoha...*shudders* I hate her..she is so creepy~! emotion_zombie

she makes me think of what Hinata could turn into if she takes her feelings for Naruto TOO far, so much for "pure" love... emotion_puke

....I admit that I like Yandere girls far better then girls that do NOTHING is a series, for example, altho I just mocked what Hinata could become, I will be the first to admit I would find her more interesting because of it...and she NEEDS depth anyway...that would be a badass way to show it...doubt it will happen tho..

oh and dude, your like one of my all time fave posters.. I tip you all the time! mrgreen emotion_brofist

Blessed Shapeshifter

fancynancy11
The Lazy Village
Just_Oneofakind

Kishimoto has a Sakura keychain near where he writes his Manga, he has also defended her in interveiws, where in the world are you getting this idea that Kishimoto HATES his own character? LOL...He LOVES all his characters...they are his creations afterall...Kishimoto always saying good things about her, in all 3 of the databooks he shows how he veiws her actions. *which overall are very good btw, how odd if he hates her....ermmm I wonder who's not telling the truth here...? lol..*

when has Sakura berated Naruto for being a orphan...? are you for real talking about chapter 3 like it still counts as being debatable at THIS point in the Manga? rolleyes I just...I can't even...*dies* emotion_zombie

1 obviously you havent kept up , because he has said he wrote the later sakura chapters in introsepection of the character.

next berating orphans was never forgiven, and she still does it, and lies, cheats, manipulates, and pusses out.

Blessed Shapeshifter

fancynancy11
The Lazy Village
fancynancy11
The Lazy Village
Hisa Amasawa
I've been seeing a lot of posts, websites and a whole lot other things about people hating Sakura.
I honestly don't see why you guys hate her.
Yes maybe because she was useless at first just because she was head-over-heels with Sasuke (and maybe still), she doesn't really have a special Ninjutsu like the other ninjas, how she talks or acts but seriously.
She's saving lives everyday and she might likely be the head doctor of all hospitals and Medical Ninjutsu in the village. She saved Kankuro, Hinata, Naruto (may not be life threatening but still) and a whole lot others.

Give me a VERY DAMN good reason why you hate her.
It better be good.

ahem she constantly berates an orphan, for being an orphan like he has control of him not having any parents and then constantly comparing him to her crush knowing that he has feeligs for hher

and then she proceeds to maninupate that orphan to get the other orphan back for her so she can have ninja sex with the other orphan complete disregarding naruto's feelings at all

and then when she finds out naruto's history and powers, she pulls the kagome card and starts acting like now she can control what he does with them, it doesent work out but she tried, and then finding out that hokage 4 and and the most badass never used character naruto's mom went died strait up gangsta after giving birth defending there baby village 9 tail foxx ect. still treats naruto like s**t and strait up lies to his face saying she likes him so she can try and kill sasuke, complete invalidating all the time naruto has spent lookng for jin, i mean sauske. then she fakes hugs after the while pain thing , but at that point he still didnt like her so good for h im.

the only good come away for this, is that everyone in the comic, even naruto right now thinks she is a b***h with a capitol b***h, and she is basically sidelined out of the plot at this point

if that isnt a good enough reason i dont what is

.....for petes's sake she is a TSUNDERE...not a b***h, can you tell the difference? she is cold and harsh at the beginning, but changes as the series goes, on, does a "b***h" comfort someone when they are sad? nope.

yet here you are, calling her one... no man, just no.. stare Ps, Kagome is a Tsundere too (duh) she isn't truly mean...( but I don't know much about that series other then Kagome is the tsundere in it... sweatdrop )

Sakura has never tried to sleep with anyone, but then your just saying that to be funny clearly... rolleyes

meh, all of these reasons are easy to counter, but I'm too lazy to bother to counter them all...LOL.. just reminding people that Sakura is the Tsundere kinda takes care of most of the unfair things you said anyway... neutral

why are you so harsh on Sakura anyway? neutral

PS,..... I kinda suck at debating... xd but I will try my hardest to talk with you without calling you names or something like that...I WILL keep my temper in check this time...no really...I mean it this time...*shifty eyes* ninja

lets start from the top
trundere isnt a reall thing , in life thats called a b***h

next, when you BERATE AN ORPAN, FOR BEING AN ORPHAN, THERE IS NO COUNTER THERE IS NO EXCUSE, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON

not go in to the fact that she manipulated said orphan to get her crush back not even factoring , hmm maybe naruto will feel like compete sh**

then , fricking lying to his face to go kil sauske invalidating that whole manipulation thing she had done because she was to weak to get sauske by her damn self.

for a person says my points are arguable you never argued them, its because you cant.

tsundere is a fancy word for b***h, and in real being a b***h, epically of that calibur would get your a** whipped, her character is so sh***ty that kishimote gradually wrote her out of the manga because though introspection he found out that he was writting , not a cute angry character, but rather a heartless monster. the likes only comparable to whrinry from fma

lol no I can debate this, but really, just saying Tsundere really does take care of more then half of your points...and by the way, you didn't MAKE points, you just made up a nice story, which would be fine of this was a fanfiction, but no... it's not.*example being your messed version of why Sakura tried to kill Sasuke*...that isn't what happened and any real fan knows it.and Tsundere is real..I can't believe your a anime fan and you don't know this...it's a Trope. It's been around since the 80's, and no, b***h and Tsundere are no where near the same thing. I think your confusing Tsundere with YANDERE....now THAT'S a b***h. stare I got a feeling you have never heard of either trope...being that you think Tsundere are the "bitchy" ones...lol...

well, here are some sites for ya, consider these my counters.

first a site that explains Tsundere...

Tsundere Trope

Then the one that explains Yandere....

Yandere Trope

these two are nothing alike,but shockingly, many so called anime fans seem to not understand them...

....please don't reply back till AFTER you read them..k? sweatdrop

you DO realize.... you just insulted yourselves..... because i said she is a b***h, that was point, you were the one who brought those Japanese tropes up....
so.....thanks?
fancynancy11

I can't say I know who Shion is

Shion Sonozaki is from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, or When They Cry. Shion Sonozaki is the younger identical twin of Mion Sonozaki and she showed up in the second repeat of time within Hinamizawa village, the area where this series takes place. You see her go full yandere in the Meakashi-hen arc (episode 16-21 in season one.) The series set up question arcs and then show what really happened in later arcs.

(SPOILERS IN WHITE BETWEEN THE ASTERISKS)

*After losing her fingernails and other stuff involving her and this boy named Satoshi (who belonged to the pariah of Hinamizawa due to a decision involving a construction of a dam within the village) named Satoshi, she killed her grandmother, the village elder, another character named Rika, laughed like a maniac after another character named Rika refused to let Shion kill her and opted to stab herself repeatedly with a knife, killed Satoshi's little sister, Satoko. Shion's reason was that Satoko was a spoiled brat who didn't care about the pain she puts her brother through. Originally, she just planned to torture Satoko. But, Satoko pissed off Shion about how she's not going to cry and show weakness. She tazed her own sister and had her plummet into a ravine. She then stabbed another lad named Keiiichi in the stomach, and then fell to her death at the end of the arc.*

There's also Kaede Fuyou from the Shuffle anime.

And speaking of bitches, there's the blonde in my sig. Katja is a major sexual sadistic b***h...and she loves every part of that. Oh! Katja-sama!

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
...I'm just going to let this forum go on its own. See ya. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers