Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

I don't hate her at all! I'm happy that she has had major character development. I find people resent her because of Part I, and or NaruHIna shippers just wants her out of the equation. I'm proud that she's grown into a fantastic medic B) I think it's just mindless hate that people project onto her.

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I must ask, since Sakura's love for Sasuke has come into question... Is Sakura really in control of herself? Naruto has also been in love with Sakura for as long as Sakura has been in love with Sasuke, yet even when Sakura threw herself at Naruto, he still had the willpower to push her away. I wonder, would Sakura be that strong if Sasuke suddenly threw himself at her? Would she have the willpower to push him away? Or would she accept him and try to help him return to the village, fully knowing what kind of murderer he is?

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
*Enjoying this* blaugh

Wow!! I did this to get the "Heated Topic" thingy but I don't care anymore this is funny.

And as for Hatake Kakashi-san... good question. But who knows... they might both die by fighting each other (Naru and Sasu).
I adore Sakura, and I think she just gets hated on by the shippers, and by the people who label her a b***h when they should just come out and admit she is just a Tsundere. rolleyes makes me wonder how many animes/Manga's they have seen/read.

I hope you don't have to read anything else hateful about Sakura, the hate is tiresome. gonk

Kawaii Shounen

Perfect Combo
I don't hate her at all! I'm happy that she has had major character development. I find people resent her because of Part I, and or NaruHIna shippers just wants her out of the equation. I'm proud that she's grown into a fantastic medic B) I think it's just mindless hate that people project onto her.

lol

just because she's a great ninja or taijuto type were gonna love her?
because of hinata fans?
pfft

Devoted Hunter

bittersweet music
Perfect Combo

lol

because of hinata fans?
pfft

rolleyes
I never said everyone was going to like her because of her abilities- those are reasons why I like her. Maybe that was a generalization, but there's some truth behind hate when you bring in ships. I'm not here to start a problem, just posting my opinions.

Aged Gaian

bittersweet music
TheDrunkenApothecary

I'm totally fine with you feeling this way. I just grow weary of the way people try and present their case. All the Kishi blaming is just poor, her character isn't essentially a bad character, just a character that is more controversial.
And I'm biased cause I find it easy to separate my personal tastes from a story and just enjoy what the author/writer/whatever has presented to me.
So I don't find much of a reason to get mad at something that doesn't exist, rarely do I ever.

And where we're at in the manga, I'd hardly label her a b***h anymore. I never understood why everyone was so pissy with that never-ending gag where Sakura would hit Naruto. Girl has a short temper, with Naruto typically..and Ino.
Otherwise she's well behaved and not much of a b***h nowadays...hell she was only ever a b***h to Naruto and Ino for the most part.

She's got a hot headed personality, meh.
But yeah, now in the manga she's appearing to be more leveled out and less..."sakura" toward Naruto, probably sheerly cause they're at a serious people and they don't have time for that s**t anymore, but she's made good strides at being less of a b***h to Naruto.
I mean, what all does she even do anymore? Get mad at Naruto and punch him every once in a while? Meh, sometimes he sorta has it coming anyways.

sakura hitting naruto is okay for me, I mean, is pretty normal in japan to create a character like her. besides naruto has his moments. but what it piss me of is even though she's smart, she doesn't really act like it when it comes to ''love/likes/friendship'' or whatever, you named it.

is pretty dumb I know but like I said I can't deal with people like that in real life, I would punch her in her face. and what irritate more is her fans,
if her fans weren't actually bitching about it,
or hating other characters to defend her, right now, sakura will be an ok with me ( meh ) . I hate the fact that naruto has become the battle over pairings or characters, is INSANE,
is like everywhere you go about naruto you see flame battles of the damn character. and of course it started to piss me of, the pink b***h is not perfect come on. JUST DON'T.
and the fact when you say an opinion, you know you'll get
flame wars 'cause of what you said and they don't respect your opinion.
I like Hinata, doesn't matter what she does and what she is. Just like sakura fans, but that doesn't mean I'm going to screenshot a page and drag about it how come and blah blah.

and what you said is right, I wish more people think like you.

At this point, I think people ought to learn to disassociate Part 1 to Part 2. Idk, just seems trivial at this point we're at with the manga surprised

Inquisitive Spirit

I don't hate her, more of a dislike. Ignoring the fact that she was originally introduced as a selfish pathetic fangirl (often demeaning Naruto as a result) she showed no real intent on getting stronger until the chunin exams. I will admit in Shippuden she did get better and I started to give her another chance but then that was wasted. She lied to Naruto saying she loved him so he would give up pursuit of Sasuke. It may be noble in some eyes but I view it as a horrible thing to do as she was basically using his love for her for her own agenda (which she had done before).

Dapper Fatcat

Sakura took down an akatsuki member. Her knowledge on medicine and antidotes comes in usefully during battles. She has superhuman strength, high intelligence, and is one of the top medical ninjas in Konoha behind Shizune and Tsunade. Not to mention, she's drop dead gorgeous.

You either have your head shoved far up your a**, or you're just really behind on the series.

I admit that her emotions get in the way of her being a ninja, and I can see why she can be considered weak, but calling her useless is a bit far. Besides, her actions and personality makes her seem human and she's one of the few females with the most character developement in the series. I don't give a damn on who the hell she loves, because it's her choice. Just because she likes Sasuke doesn't give you the right to judge her for loving/liking/caring for him.
bittersweet music
Perfect Combo

lol

because of hinata fans?
pfft

you clearly haven't been on youtube latly.... stare emotion_sweatdrop ALL the Hinata fans seem to hate Sakura...and mostly for pairing reasons... read some comments, around 100 or more are just the way this poster said.
Corsain
I don't hate her, more of a dislike. Ignoring the fact that she was originally introduced as a selfish pathetic fangirl (often demeaning Naruto as a result) she showed no real intent on getting stronger until the chunin exams. I will admit in Shippuden she did get better and I started to give her another chance but then that was wasted. She lied to Naruto saying she loved him so he would give up pursuit of Sasuke. It may be noble in some eyes but I view it as a horrible thing to do as she was basically using his love for her for her own agenda (which she had done before).

considering that "her agenda" was to take a burden off of Naruto/save his life...I don't see what was so horrible about it.

also, she was being geniune about her confession, she would not have given one otherwise, it was not needed for her quest to aid Naruto, that was just something between her and Naruto...and you shouldn't judge her for falling for Naruto. ( she has been hinting at for many chapters...shouldn't be that shocking. )

also, her loving Sasuke does not mean she somehow can't love Naruto.

just pointing out the simple truth.

Dapper Fatcat

Corsain

It was the start of the series. It was the begnning of character developement. There was no intention behind anything, it was just a start to something better. How was that chance wasted? Tsunade took her under her wing, and she has become one of the top medical nin in Konoha and who knows where else? Not to mention, from a fragile fangirl she has gained superhuman strength from training with one of the legendary sannins. As for the confession part, canon evidence has been given that the confession was a lie, but fan speculation makes everything jumped up. She did not use his love for her own agenda. There were more intentions behind the confessions than you actually think. Her intent was to lift Naruto's burden (chasing Sasuke because she begged him to) and to save Sasuke from the shithole he put himself in. It's a twisted way of caring for someone, I guess. Deceiving one of your closest friends for a rash attempt at trying to kill your love interest/crush/whatever the hell he is to her.

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11
bittersweet music
Perfect Combo

lol

because of hinata fans?
pfft

you clearly haven't been on youtube latly.... stare emotion_sweatdrop ALL the Hinata fans seem to hate Sakura...and mostly for pairing reasons... read some comments, around 100 or more are just the way this poster said.

LOL
I hang out in youtube but
not in naruto videos/section
why would I do that anyway. emotion_facepalm
my life is already a douchebag for me, i don't care to read other people opinions gonk
I like hinata but not the same as what you guys called pairing

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11
Corsain

considering that "her agenda" was to take a burden off of Naruto/save his life...I don't see what was so horrible about it.

also, she was being geniune about her confession, she would not have given one otherwise, it was not needed for her quest to aid Naruto, that was just something between her and Naruto...and you shouldn't judge her for falling for Naruto. ( she has been hinting at for many chapters...shouldn't be that shocking. )

also, her loving Sasuke does not mean she somehow can't love Naruto.

just pointing out the simple truth.

were not judging her for falling for naruto
actually what piss of us is how she actually lie to him.
I mean don't tell me she's confused or some analyzing s**t when i you associate this in real life
that person deserves a punch on the face.

and your saying character develpment but that was not long ago, just before the war started. Even in war, she still thinks of sasuke.

wait are you going to tell me she was thinking of him as pity?
that she loves naruto?
I do believe she sees more naruto as a brother

Kawaii Shounen

Cupcake Confectionery
It was the start of the series. It was the begnning of character developement. There was no intention behind anything, it was just a start to something better. How was that chance wasted? Tsunade took her under her wing, and she has become one of the top medical nin in Konoha and who knows where else? Not to mention, from a fragile fangirl she has gained superhuman strength from training with one of the legendary sannins. As for the confession part, canon evidence has been given that the confession was a lie, but fan speculation makes everything jumped up. She did not use his love for her own agenda. There were more intentions behind the confessions than you actually think. Her intent was to lift Naruto's burden (chasing Sasuke because she begged him to) and to save Sasuke from the shithole he put himself in. It's a twisted way of caring for someone, I guess. Deceiving one of your closest friends for a rash attempt at trying to kill your love interest/crush/whatever the hell he is to her.

so if she was trying to help him, why in the world naruto tells her he doesn't believe in liars.
oh wait are you going to tell me she was trying to help him in another way?
what way? lying? behind his back doing a squad?
even shikamaru tries to say something. or neji I don't remember
since the beginning all this issue about rescuing sasuke, it was because he made a promise with her. ooh yeah that's right he does care about sasuke too.

it was quite disappointing when sasuke meets again with naruto and when they're talking naruto says if he has to die to bring sasuke back he will
and sakura?
she just stood quiet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas