Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gawker

All the Sakura haters aren't as scary as the Sakura fans... sweatdrop
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

That's a good point, is there any chance you want to discuss it? If you dislike that about Sakura...then how about the other three people with the same shortcomings... Naruto and Kakashi and the 3rd hokage...

I think the 3rd Hokage was unble to kill the person that he loved as well..it's not a easy thing to do, wither it has to do with romance or just friendship, or a beloved student...

I don't think this ruins her character anymore then it ruins Naruto,Kakashi or the 3rd Hokage...( the old man was the 3rd one right? ...I haven't seen the early series in a while.. emotion_sweatdrop )

I'm not fighting with you btw...I just like to talk about these things...if you don't want to ...just let me know... I know I tend to reply to lot's of people...and not everyone wants to talk to me.. crying

Your opinion on my thoughts? cat_biggrin

Well the topic was about Sakura not those three, but yes I dislike those traits, but at least they all fought who they let get away and would've died trying. Another thing I dislike about her is she knows Naruto has feelings for her...but she does what...don't have to say anything there...she reminds of some females in real life. They don't even notice the loser until the end when he has all the power and riches. Even then they have this urge to go after the bad boy who doesn't give two flying pig f**** about them.

aren't you forgeting that she was warming up to Naruto long before Sasuke ever left the team? to the point of trusting him completly by the end of part 1.

That doesn't sound like a shallow girl, and really, Sakura can love whoever the hell she wants, it's her CHOICE.

By that doesn't mean she doesn't care about Naruto, she clearly, does, you would have to be blind not to see it... Sakura has never gone after Naruto cuse he was a Hero now, in fact she was sad when she first saw him in Shippuuden because he seemed to have grown up, and she missed his antics... ( as it turns out though, he is still cute and childish heart ) If she felt that one BACK THEN, why are you questioning her feelings now? neutral

Of course she can love who ever the hell she wants, but why mis treat Naruto and use his feelings to her advantage. Saying that, I would like her to state "Naruto I don't love you truely and you can move on" that way Naruto can be with the girl that deeply loves him/stalks him. Trust me if Naruto would stop being a ******** retard he's hook up with Hinata easily.

Like i said earlier, I don't want to be around a ninja who can't fight her crush or friend. Not even tip Sasuke with poison, crap like that gets people killed. confused Go through your mangas again. rolleyes Warming up to Naruto,...I don't give flying f****s if she was or has, YOU...are missing the whole point of my opinions and just picking out stuff.

Shallow, please, she is a selfish character more often than not. She plots way to much even as a child for her own reasons. She is just the third member of team 7 to me and always will be. If she died during the ninja war, I would be like "Ha, she had it coming and the whole ninja world would be a questionable + percent better"

Sakura just reminds me of...a b***h. Shes not popular or hated in the manga by others, always gets caught in some drama, and all these feelings..I give her props during the ninja war but sumed up she's a bitchful character.

Never gone after Naruto now cause she is a hero....what....has....she....done in the two year arc (no fillers or movies). Oh she beat the puppet guy...with massive help. She is not a hero yet.

Its like your statements have no purpose other than to either try and get to me to like Sakura or maintain a image of her being a good character. Look, if she became a super ninja who could blast laser beams from her eyes and shoot lighting bolts from her arse and take out Madara I still wouldn't like the b***h. cool

Oh I see, your one of THOSE kind of Sakura-haters... have fun with your hate then..It's not even worth it to talk about her to you, you clearly think Hinata ( who is a far WORSE character) is better somehow/someway...this kind of logic gives me cancer... no matter what she does, she will never be good enough to you, dispite how many lives she has singlehandly saved, how useful she is...nothing.. it doesn't matter. not if your a Sakura-hater.... I'm not trying to get you to like Sakura.. for pete's sake I'm just pointing out all the things she has done that you seem to be forgeting...just for the sake of talking really..and to defend my fave character who is getting a bad rep for no freaking reason from you.. ( being a Sakura-hater is not a reason. lol..)

so whatever. nice, sweet girl =b***h to you.. go figure. emotion_eyebrow

I'm out. talk2hand

Ps, she didn't have massive help in the fight with Sasori, it was clearly stated that Chiyo said she didn't need much help at all, she was pretty much fighting on her own for most of the fight, also, Sasori HIMSELF acknowledged her. ( and he didn't with Chiyo, gee I wonder why, oh yeah, cuse it was Sakura who was holding up the fight so long... how many years ago was this in the Manga?....yet your trying to pull a "chiyo did it all" crap? pssh please. stare

Who gives a ********, I'm sure you have a character in Naruto or some manga you hate or really dislike. Kudos to you for trying to force your opinion on me. Your one of THOSE who won't let someone bash THIER fav character,...baby. Whhaaaa crying

Chiyo basically did do all the work despite all the bullshit said and done. The creator of the manga put the words there but drew almost every scene with Chiyo doing something at the most critical points to keep Sakura alive,...even gave life force to keep her alive. The real HERO is Chiyo. Get the ******** over it.

Talk to the hand my a**, you started it I"ma finish it. Now everyone knows why your so up tight about Sakura rolleyes

Devoted Doll

33,300 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sakura's design is actually very nice. I think it's her personality that most people don't like. Plus her obsession with Sasuke. >> Since he has so many fangirls.
All the things I forgot, pssh. ******** Hinata as well, i just think she is better for Naruto not a better character, taking my words and mixing em up huh.

Saved, so what she is a medical ninja, thats what they do. Ino can do the same dam thing. Sakura's character just got lucky with Tsunade taking her under her wing is all. Could've been any chick picked out, but it wouldn't make sense because of the three great sanin as I stated before.

Lastly, no you didn't want to talk about this, you wanted to DEFEND/PROTECT sakura. If your anything like that b***h, you need to jump off a cliff, right now.

I'm seriousleh! wink Turn off your computer, put on your best clothes, cause its the last time you will ever look decent. Then leave your home, go to a cliff and jump the ******** off. stare
Hio Kira-sama
Sakura's design is actually very nice. I think it's her personality that most people don't like. Plus her obsession with Sasuke. >> Since he has so many fangirls.
Simple but true. I like how she doesn't give up, and they way she is drawn in the second arc plus the hand to hand fighting, but overall.....something just make me want to say "Ne, I'm from the group of knights that say Ne,...Neeee"

Dedicated Gawker

Dark Warrior Naru
Hio Kira-sama
Simple but true. I like how she doesn't give up, and they way she is drawn in the second arc plus the hand to hand fighting, but overall.....something just make me want to say "Ne, I'm from the group of knights that say Ne,...Neeee"

I agree, her design is simple and isn't overdone as it should be, since she has f**** pink hair and all. I didn't like her first design, but I LOVED the second one(more practical). And yeah, her obsession with Sasuke can be quite exhausting to watch sometimes;

I don't get that reference with the Knights but alright.

Dedicated Gawker

Dark Warrior Naru
All the things I forgot, pssh. ******** Hinata as well, i just think she is better for Naruto not a better character, taking my words and mixing em up huh.

Saved, so what she is a medical ninja, thats what they do. Ino can do the same dam thing. Sakura's character just got lucky with Tsunade taking her under her wing is all. Could've been any chick picked out, but it wouldn't make sense because of the three great sanin as I stated before.

Lastly, no you didn't want to talk about this, you wanted to DEFEND/PROTECT sakura. If your anything like that b***h, you need to jump off a cliff, right now.

I'm seriousleh! wink Turn off your computer, put on your best clothes, cause its the last time you will ever look decent. Then leave your home, go to a cliff and jump the ******** off. stare

Thankfully someone originated back to the whole point of the original posting, this is about why people hate Sakura, not trying to defend her. Course, I'm a hypocrite since I did that a few times in this forum, but they didn't back their opinions up and left themselves open.

People are entitled to their opinions. I don't like Kakashi, so what? Attack me , I don't care if he's you're favorite character or not.

And I slightly agree with you on anyone could beTsunade's student. But Ino was also a student of Tsunade as well, but Sakura's skills are much more advance than Ino's because she has better chakra control and intelligence. And time was on her side, since she apparently didn't do much missions during her training, unlike Ino who still had a full set of team members. Not saying you should change your opinions of her, just stating it like it is.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
LovelyHolic

And I slightly agree with you on anyone could beTsunade's student. But Ino was also a student of Tsunade as well, but Sakura's skills are much more advance than Ino's because she has better chakra control and intelligence. And time was on her side, since she apparently didn't do much missions during her training, unlike Ino who still had a full set of team members. Not saying you should change your opinions of her, just stating it like it is.

Not everyone can be Tsunade's student. It is evident that Tenten is a huge fan of Tsunade and wishes to be just like her. However, due to her incapability in ninjustu, she cannot become Tsunade's student. Ino became Tsunade's student because of her skill in charka control.

Dedicated Gawker

II_iMuddy_II
LovelyHolic

And I slightly agree with you on anyone could be Tsunade's student. But Ino was also a student of Tsunade as well, but Sakura's skills are much more advance than Ino's because she has better chakra control and intelligence. And time was on her side, since she apparently didn't do much missions during her training, unlike Ino who still had a full set of team members. Not saying you should change your opinions of her, just stating it like it is.

Not everyone can be Tsunade's student. It is evident that Tenten is a huge fan of Tsunade and wishes to be just like her. However, due to her incapability in ninjustu, she cannot become Tsunade's student. Ino became Tsunade's student because of her skill in charka control.

Oh how could I forget Tenten?! Thanks for pointing that out!

Even though Ino have passed the test to become a medic ninja, her chakra control is still lacking compared to Sakura. This was shown during the three-tails filler when she was the only one who had difficulties holding her Chakra in place to seal the three tails. But being compared to Sakura(who was gifted in this area), Shizune(Tsunade's first pupil), and Hinata(her Byakugan revolves around understanding Chakra) does put her at an unfair advantage.

[edit] That was pointless...I regret nothing.
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

That's a good point, is there any chance you want to discuss it? If you dislike that about Sakura...then how about the other three people with the same shortcomings... Naruto and Kakashi and the 3rd hokage...

I think the 3rd Hokage was unble to kill the person that he loved as well..it's not a easy thing to do, wither it has to do with romance or just friendship, or a beloved student...

I don't think this ruins her character anymore then it ruins Naruto,Kakashi or the 3rd Hokage...( the old man was the 3rd one right? ...I haven't seen the early series in a while.. emotion_sweatdrop )

I'm not fighting with you btw...I just like to talk about these things...if you don't want to ...just let me know... I know I tend to reply to lot's of people...and not everyone wants to talk to me.. crying

Your opinion on my thoughts? cat_biggrin

Well the topic was about Sakura not those three, but yes I dislike those traits, but at least they all fought who they let get away and would've died trying. Another thing I dislike about her is she knows Naruto has feelings for her...but she does what...don't have to say anything there...she reminds of some females in real life. They don't even notice the loser until the end when he has all the power and riches. Even then they have this urge to go after the bad boy who doesn't give two flying pig f**** about them.

aren't you forgeting that she was warming up to Naruto long before Sasuke ever left the team? to the point of trusting him completly by the end of part 1.

That doesn't sound like a shallow girl, and really, Sakura can love whoever the hell she wants, it's her CHOICE.

By that doesn't mean she doesn't care about Naruto, she clearly, does, you would have to be blind not to see it... Sakura has never gone after Naruto cuse he was a Hero now, in fact she was sad when she first saw him in Shippuuden because he seemed to have grown up, and she missed his antics... ( as it turns out though, he is still cute and childish heart ) If she felt that one BACK THEN, why are you questioning her feelings now? neutral

Of course she can love who ever the hell she wants, but why mis treat Naruto and use his feelings to her advantage. Saying that, I would like her to state "Naruto I don't love you truely and you can move on" that way Naruto can be with the girl that deeply loves him/stalks him. Trust me if Naruto would stop being a ******** retard he's hook up with Hinata easily.

Like i said earlier, I don't want to be around a ninja who can't fight her crush or friend. Not even tip Sasuke with poison, crap like that gets people killed. confused Go through your mangas again. rolleyes Warming up to Naruto,...I don't give flying f****s if she was or has, YOU...are missing the whole point of my opinions and just picking out stuff.

Shallow, please, she is a selfish character more often than not. She plots way to much even as a child for her own reasons. She is just the third member of team 7 to me and always will be. If she died during the ninja war, I would be like "Ha, she had it coming and the whole ninja world would be a questionable + percent better"

Sakura just reminds me of...a b***h. Shes not popular or hated in the manga by others, always gets caught in some drama, and all these feelings..I give her props during the ninja war but sumed up she's a bitchful character.

Never gone after Naruto now cause she is a hero....what....has....she....done in the two year arc (no fillers or movies). Oh she beat the puppet guy...with massive help. She is not a hero yet.

Its like your statements have no purpose other than to either try and get to me to like Sakura or maintain a image of her being a good character. Look, if she became a super ninja who could blast laser beams from her eyes and shoot lighting bolts from her arse and take out Madara I still wouldn't like the b***h. cool

Oh I see, your one of THOSE kind of Sakura-haters... have fun with your hate then..It's not even worth it to talk about her to you, you clearly think Hinata ( who is a far WORSE character) is better somehow/someway...this kind of logic gives me cancer... no matter what she does, she will never be good enough to you, dispite how many lives she has singlehandly saved, how useful she is...nothing.. it doesn't matter. not if your a Sakura-hater.... I'm not trying to get you to like Sakura.. for pete's sake I'm just pointing out all the things she has done that you seem to be forgeting...just for the sake of talking really..and to defend my fave character who is getting a bad rep for no freaking reason from you.. ( being a Sakura-hater is not a reason. lol..)

I'm out. talk2hand

Ps, she didn't have massive help in the fight with Sasori, it was clearly stated that Chiyo said she didn't need much help at all, she was pretty much fighting on her own for most of the fight, also, Sasori HIMSELF acknowledged her. ( and he didn't with Chiyo, gee I wonder why, oh yeah, cuse it was Sakura who was holding up the fight so long... how many years ago was this in the Manga?....yet your trying to pull a "chiyo did it all" crap? pssh please. stare

Who gives a ********, I'm sure you have a character in Naruto or some manga you hate or really dislike. Kudos to you for trying to force your opinion on me. Your one of THOSE who won't let someone bash THIER fav character,...baby. Whhaaaa crying

Chiyo basically did do all the work despite all the bullshit said and done. The creator of the manga put the words there but drew almost every scene with Chiyo doing something at the most critical points to keep Sakura alive,...even gave life force to keep her alive. The real HERO is Chiyo. Get the ******** over it.

Talk to the hand my a**, you started it I"ma finish it. Now everyone knows why your so up tight about Sakura rolleyes

....the real Hero is Chiyo...? omg did you really just type that? ... emotion_facepalm
wow...just wow... Chiyo only saved Sakura once if I remember right... Sakura saved her...3 or 4 times...but sure... it's all Chiyo clearly.. emotion_awesome

and honey, I'm not forcing you to like Sakura... chill.

This is not a matter of someone not "letting someone bash their fave character" you can do all the childish bashing you want... I was discussing her character with you, I had no idea that your hate for her was so bad, it made you unable to talk about her without raging at someone who happens to defend her character.

opps, my bad.how about we forget this talk every happened? *fades away* emotion_awesome
LovelyHolic
Dark Warrior Naru

Thankfully someone originated back to the whole point of the original posting, this is about why people hate Sakura, not trying to defend her. Course, I'm a hypocrite since I did that a few times in this forum, but they didn't back their opinions up and left themselves open.

People are entitled to their opinions. I don't like Kakashi, so what? Attack me , I don't care if he's you're favorite character or not.

I just stated Ino can do the same thing,...as in healing. I stated all the stuff in my earlier post about Sakura's abilities.
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

I'm out. talk2hand

....the real Hero is Chiyo...? omg did you really just type that? ... emotion_facepalm
wow...just wow... Chiyo only saved Sakura once if I remember right... Sakura saved her...3 or 4 times...but sure... it's all Chiyo clearly.. emotion_awesome

and honey, I'm not forcing you to like Sakura... chill.

This is not a matter of someone not "letting someone bash their fave character" you can do all the childish bashing you want... I was discussing her character with you, I had no idea that your hate for her was so bad, it made you unable to talk about her without raging at someone who happens to defend her character.

opps, my bad.how about we forget this talk every happened? *fades away* emotion_awesome

Actually I'm laughing everytime I post here. ONCE omg I can't believe you just typed that.
Wow, just wow. ONCE seriously okay. You don't remember right. Sakura saving a old woman...who was giving away life force to cure her poison's,...and used the puppet trade to save her in each critical moment, I guess you just threw that out. FACEPALM.

And yeah, you kinda are in away trying to get me to like Sakura, so I don't have to chill if don't wanna. Which I am, but you trying to dictate my emotions as well,....nice.

childish bashing, I just thought I take time out of my life to proove at least one die hard Sakura fan wrong which I have. Cause you clearly havn't backed up any responses to ALL my post, not the eye selected senteces you can slightly turn around in your favor...I mean ALL of them.

Hate Sakura, is that not part of the title of this thread. I stated why, and you want to talk about how good she is when I stated I hated her character. If it seems like I'm raging so be it, but it is kinda silly to keep posting back with crap. Can you seriously give me a reason...actually in one post, give every Sakura hater a reason why we should respect her, which is what YOU R TRYING TO DO...wether you like it not. Defending your fav, pink haired ninja.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
LovelyHolic

Even though Ino have passed the test to become a medic ninja, her chakra control is still lacking compared to Sakura. This was shown during the three-tails filler when she was the only one who had difficulties holding her Chakra in place to seal the three tails. But being compared to Sakura(who was gifted in this area), Shizune(Tsunade's first pupil), and Hinata(her Byakugan revolves around understanding Chakra) does put her at an unfair advantage.

First of all, Ino did not take any tests to be Tsunade's student. Second, fillers mean nothing. They are absolutely bullshit.
Dark Warrior Naru

User Image

You have no ******** clue about what is a "bitchy character", huh? Compared to actual "bitchy characters", Sakura is an angel. Want some examples?

Minko (the character in my reaction shot image) from Hanasaku Iroha straight up told the lead character, Ohana, "Die." and then later started to get creative with some of her insults. In episode 3, she referred to Ohana as a "Balut." What's a balut? It's a fertilized duck egg that is then boiled and eaten. She eventually warms up, but that's how she was at the start.

Yozora from Haganai is not only a b***h, but that is her character trope in the series, especially with how she treats Sena. Yozora refers to Sena as "Meat" throughout the series. In one episode, she talked to Kodaka on the phone, because Sena didn't have a phone, and all the while throwing "Meat" throughout the conversation, used her own foot as a mean to apply lotion on Sena's back in another episode. At the same time, she referred to applying lotion on Sena's back as "Assisting in the meat processing". One of the early episodes, Yozora referred to Sena as "A walking porn scene", "b***h", and "A real Dutch wife (aka. A full human sized doll for sexual relief)."

Ekaterina Kurae is even worse than the previous two. She purposely humilates her partner, Hana, throughout season one. One such scene has "Katja" milking Hana's breasts. Another scene, we see Katja uses Hana as a horse as she talked to some other characters. In one of the side episodes, she straight up had Hana licked all over my kittens for Katja's enjoyment. Season two, she had another girl named Ayame pissed on a letter that Ayame planned to send to this other girl she admires greatly.

Sakura doesn't even come close to being a b***h.

Dedicated Gawker

II_iMuddy_II
LovelyHolic

First of all, Ino did not take any tests to be Tsunade's student. Second, fillers mean nothing. They are absolutely bullshit.

I'm only assuming Ino would have to take a test in general, since Tenten had to and failed. I'm sorry for basing my assumptions on that, I'll try not to do that without concrete evidence next time. emotion_facepalm

I've mentioned this before but fillers may mean nothing to the original story, but they play a key role in providing much more information than its manga counterpart. The fillers gives a chance for other characters to shine and present themselves in a way that the manga won't provide. Whether it be by providing background information, or even showing how they deal with everyday antics of the shinobi world. Even Tenten's background and aspirations were explained in these filler episodes. We wouldn't know that Tenten looked up to Tsunade or had insecurities of her own skills without fillers. She started off pretty much as a flat character to begin with, and the fillers adds a bit more depth towards her character.

Yes, I'm one of the dumbasses that has to have things fully explained in detail rather than second guess myself like I did earlier.

I like watching fillers, and actually enjoy most of them. They may be pointless to you and more than half of Naruto fans, but I won't ignore it because it has nothing to do with the plot. I agree it doesn't move the plot, but it makes understanding the characters much easier and making them more interesting to follow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff