• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Naughty Miss Kitten
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Naughty Miss Kitten
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Naughty Miss Kitten
No one ever has a good reason to hate her.

It's either she's a 'b***h', she still likes Sasuke, she's useless (Because she's not a god modder like every other main character. rolleyes ), OR they're a Hinata fan f**. emotion_puke

Hello, my name is "no one," and I hate Sakura because of how much wasted potential she has.

emotion_eyebrow

Oh? Would you care for me to elaborate?

Sakura began as a love interest for Naruto and Sasuke and an equal member of team 7.

Now, it's all about Naruto and Sasuke and her relations with both team members are ridiculously underdeveloped. If she got together with either of them, it would look like a cheap resolution to the love triangle.

She's the medic of the team, so she shouldn't be expected to be god mod haxxed. However, as a member of a team where everybody else gets random a**-pull powerups and she's still mid-chuunin level, it should be expected.

She hasn't had any real plot relevance in a long time apart from one or two isolated incidents.

Finally, Kishi is sexist.There's no denying it. The only somewhat relevant female character whose life and motivation don't revolve around men in some way is Temari (Karin could go either way at this point). Is Sakura an exception?

No.

But it didn't have to be this way. Sakura could've easily stayed relevant and been a major player in the current plot. She could've had consistent character development with Naruto and Sasuke.

Why the ******** does she still love Sasuke, again? Nobody knows.

Well that's a good reason now that I think about it. cat_sweatdrop

I'm not saying you shouldn't like Sakura; people like characters for different reasons. I have several friends who love Sakura to pieces, and I respect that.

I'm just saying it's not all about "OMGZ SHE'S A b***h" or "NARUHINA 4EVA" or "SHES WEAK N USELESS." ^__^

Sparkly Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Naughty Miss Kitten
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Naughty Miss Kitten
xx Cookie-Boots xx
Naughty Miss Kitten
No one ever has a good reason to hate her.

It's either she's a 'b***h', she still likes Sasuke, she's useless (Because she's not a god modder like every other main character. rolleyes ), OR they're a Hinata fan f**. emotion_puke

Hello, my name is "no one," and I hate Sakura because of how much wasted potential she has.

emotion_eyebrow

Oh? Would you care for me to elaborate?

Sakura began as a love interest for Naruto and Sasuke and an equal member of team 7.

Now, it's all about Naruto and Sasuke and her relations with both team members are ridiculously underdeveloped. If she got together with either of them, it would look like a cheap resolution to the love triangle.

She's the medic of the team, so she shouldn't be expected to be god mod haxxed. However, as a member of a team where everybody else gets random a**-pull powerups and she's still mid-chuunin level, it should be expected.

She hasn't had any real plot relevance in a long time apart from one or two isolated incidents.

Finally, Kishi is sexist.There's no denying it. The only somewhat relevant female character whose life and motivation don't revolve around men in some way is Temari (Karin could go either way at this point). Is Sakura an exception?

No.

But it didn't have to be this way. Sakura could've easily stayed relevant and been a major player in the current plot. She could've had consistent character development with Naruto and Sasuke.

Why the ******** does she still love Sasuke, again? Nobody knows.

Well that's a good reason now that I think about it. cat_sweatdrop

I'm not saying you shouldn't like Sakura; people like characters for different reasons. I have several friends who love Sakura to pieces, and I respect that.

I'm just saying it's not all about "OMGZ SHE'S A b***h" or "NARUHINA 4EVA" or "SHES WEAK N USELESS." ^__^

I know, I just usually see that. cat_gonk
I can understand where you're coming from with that critique, Cookie-Boots. Unfortunately, the common Naruto "fan" is inept to piece together something like that. To them, they need instant gratification. That's why they seem to get orgasm at the thought of any Uchiha. I find them to be worse characters than Sakura. That and there is also the point that Kishimoto not only comes off as sexist, but also a hack when it comes to writing. Back to my point of the Uchiha clan, you're pretty much a nameless meat shield in Kishimoto's eyes with the way he writes the plot.

Business Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Just_Oneofakind
I can understand where you're coming from with that critique, Cookie-Boots. Unfortunately, the common Naruto "fan" is inept to piece together something like that. To them, they need instant gratification. That's why they seem to get orgasm at the thought of any Uchiha. I find them to be worse characters than Sakura. That and there is also the point that Kishimoto not only comes off as sexist, but also a hack when it comes to writing. Back to my point of the Uchiha clan, you're pretty much a nameless meat shield in Kishimoto's eyes with the way he writes the plot.

Itachi's probably the only well-written Uchiha, tbh. And that might have been an accident.
For the most part, though, I agree.

Distinct Seeker

2,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I really,really hate Sasuke and I mostly hate Sakura because she loves him.Besides,she is always arrogant and thinks she's the best of the best.This girl is a total j**k!
We finally get someone who points out reasons that (with the exception of Kishimoto's hack writing) can also be perceived as an attempt to portray a character with flaws and being human....and then we get....

parisa_too
I really,really hate Sasuke and I mostly hate Sakura because she loves him.Besides,she is always arrogant and thinks she's the best of the best.This girl is a total j**k!

this...dumb post that was probably written by some Ritalin-addicted 10 year old.

rolleyes Ugh...

Friendly Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
wow.... this keeps on going and going again isn't it? xp
i dont hate her
parisa_too

really? the girl who always feel like she is useless and wants to do more? really? emotion_eyebrow Sakura isn't like that at all, I think your confusing her with part one Ino... rolleyes

Sakura isn't arrogant, she tends to be unsure of her own skills...At least until part 2 starts, even then she still feels she doesn't do enough for Naruto.... neutral

It's really endearing. emotion_kirakira

btw, don't turn this post into a reason to bash Ino either! there is nothing wrong with being confident in your own skills!but....some characters DO take it a little too far, for example: Naruto and Sasuke were the most arrogant jerks at the start...Naruto thought he was better then every one in the village for the most part....in the case of Sasuke ...well, do I need to explain that one? xd

( so, I agree with you about Sasuke in other words..lol..) xp

.....This topic is never going to end.. sorry for making to go on longer.. sweatdrop

Friendly Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
fancynancy11
parisa_too

really? the girl who always feel like she is useless and wants to do more? really? emotion_eyebrow Sakura isn't like that at all, I think your confusing her with part one Ino... rolleyes

Sakura isn't arrogant, she tends to be unsure of her own skills...At least until part 2 starts, even then she still feels she doesn't do enough for Naruto.... neutral

btw, don't turn this post into a reason to bash Ino either! there is nothing wrong with being confident in your own skills!but....some characters DO take it a little too far, for example: Naruto and Sasuke were the most arrogant jerks at the start...Naruto thought he was better then every one in the village for the most part....in the case of Sasuke ...well, do I need to explain that one? xd

.....This topic is never going to end.. sorry for making to go on longer.. sweatdrop

Nah I'm actually quite enjoying this... maybe a little too much. '''

Bashful Seeker

It's not that I hate her, I actually kind of like her because she's relatable, it's just that she has really really really poor character development, especially for a main character.

Anything she does just cycles back to something about Sasuke. If Sasuke was nonexistent in the show, she would make a pretty decent character, because she's intelligent and head-strong.
Hisa Amasawa
fancynancy11
parisa_too

Nah I'm actually quite enjoying this... maybe a little too much. '''

yay! well that's good to hear! biggrin
rhetina
It's not that I hate her, I actually kind of like her because she's relatable, it's just that she has really really really poor character development, especially for a main character.

Anything she does just cycles back to something about Sasuke. If Sasuke was nonexistent in the show, she would make a pretty decent character, because she's intelligent and head-strong.

Hmmm, I disagree, mainly because she doesn't think of Sasuke at all in Shippuuden unless they happen to be talking about him/he is right in front of them...

She thinks of Naruto in her inner thoughts most of the time, and I find it hard to beileve that people STILL think she is going on about Sasuke still...she isn't.

Of course, depending on how far you are in the series of course... let me just say that once Shippuuden starts, her thoughts are pretty Naruto focused....Sasuke is still a loved person by her, as I think he always will be...He has tried to kill both Naruto and Sakura.. and I don't see their feelings for him changing anytime soon....( Is that a bad thing? those two are stupid loyal...lol.. it's very cute.. xd )

Friendly Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
aw it stopped... oh well. It was fun while it lasted. xp

Friendly Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quick Reply