Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

HOLD ON
User Image

no I don't hate her.
yes I dislike her, is true and is not because of the first whole season of naruto
is beyond that.
just because she's a great med-ninja/taijutsu doesn't mean I'm going to fap over her.
yes I admit she is smart too, but it doesn't mean I would like her.
since the beginning I never like her.
just like real life, we would never have the same feelings and same thoughs as other people.
NOW I do understand when you actually argue and try to explain the other person about YOUR FEELINGS but now, Naruto fans has exceeded. Don't crap me over she's this she's that.
in real life, a person with an attitude like sakura is a b***h. NOW I know this is ''anime/fcitional character'' but guess what, I don't care. I can't be compatible with sakura's attitude. plus she's pink

no but seriously. I'm getting tired of her s**t with the sasuke/friendship/naruto s**t.
is basically her attitude. I don't give a ******** if she's awesome. being awesome won't guarantee that I would like her.

and guess what, FANDOM TOO
yeah that's it fandom is retarted.
is stupid. Naruto for me is a hobby, real life is been a douchebag and I don't need some stupid people trying to tell me analyzing s**t because of this.

hell no emotion_donotwant
I don't hate her. I think she's pretty neat. She actually had more character development than others in Shippūden, which I applaud her for.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
l Venus l
I don't hate her. I think she's pretty neat. She actually had more character development than others in Shippūden, which I applaud her for.

Unlike Ino... I like her but... her attitude scares me a little. sweatdrop

Kawaii Shounen

Hisa Amasawa
O___________O

Holy shiz!!

I didn't think I get any responses but wow...'''

TheDrunkenApothecary-san guy... I TOTALLY agree. Do you realize how HARD it is to just be a doctor let alone her own role? s**t ITS HARD!! You hardly get any sleep!

Anyway I'm sure Kishimoto-san wanted team 7 to be the same as Kakashi-san's team in the past but... a little more extreme.

And anyway its going to be Naruto and Sakura, Naruto's mother, Kushina, even wanted Naruto to find a girl like her and Sakura is the best description of her. Sorry NaruXHina people... but I speak the truth. =-=

I'm a little happy to know I didn't just get plain STUPID answers... well I guess if you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer. sweatdrop

User Image

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
....Huh? eek
What? I don't get it... sweatdrop

Kawaii Shounen

Hisa Amasawa
....Huh? eek

what does the couple thing has to do about your thread.
your asking why people hate her. no need to bring about The couples

and guess what, I don't care who he ends up with. but please, don't compare Kushina and Sakura
PLEASE DON'T

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Wow... your pushy. o-o'''
Sorry... my sentences and subjects get very random and I have no control over it... and I can't see the difference.
...sorry to upset you. emotion_sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

bittersweet music
HOLD ON
User Image

no I don't hate her.
yes I dislike her, is true and is not because of the first whole season of naruto
is beyond that.
just because she's a great med-ninja/taijutsu doesn't mean I'm going to fap over her.
yes I admit she is smart too, but it doesn't mean I would like her.
since the beginning I never like her.
just like real life, we would never have the same feelings and same thoughs as other people.
NOW I do understand when you actually argue and try to explain the other person about YOUR FEELINGS but now, Naruto fans has exceeded. Don't crap me over she's this she's that.
in real life, a person with an attitude like sakura is a b***h. NOW I know this is ''anime/fcitional character'' but guess what, I don't care. I can't be compatible with sakura's attitude. plus she's pink

no but seriously. I'm getting tired of her s**t with the sasuke/friendship/naruto s**t.
is basically her attitude. I don't give a ******** if she's awesome. being awesome won't guarantee that I would like her.

and guess what, FANDOM TOO
yeah that's it fandom is retarted.
is stupid. Naruto for me is a hobby, real life is been a douchebag and I don't need some stupid people trying to tell me analyzing s**t because of this.

hell no emotion_donotwant

I'm totally fine with you feeling this way. I just grow weary of the way people try and present their case. All the Kishi blaming is just poor, her character isn't essentially a bad character, just a character that is more controversial.
And I'm biased cause I find it easy to separate my personal tastes from a story and just enjoy what the author/writer/whatever has presented to me.
So I don't find much of a reason to get mad at something that doesn't exist, rarely do I ever.

And where we're at in the manga, I'd hardly label her a b***h anymore. I never understood why everyone was so pissy with that never-ending gag where Sakura would hit Naruto. Girl has a short temper, with Naruto typically..and Ino.
Otherwise she's well behaved and not much of a b***h nowadays...hell she was only ever a b***h to Naruto and Ino for the most part.

She's got a hot headed personality, meh.
But yeah, now in the manga she's appearing to be more leveled out and less..."sakura" toward Naruto, probably sheerly cause they're at a serious people and they don't have time for that s**t anymore, but she's made good strides at being less of a b***h to Naruto.
I mean, what all does she even do anymore? Get mad at Naruto and punch him every once in a while? Meh, sometimes he sorta has it coming anyways.

Aged Gaian

bittersweet music
Hisa Amasawa
....Huh? eek

and guess what, I don't care who he ends up with. but please, don't compare Kushina and Sakura
PLEASE DON'T

They are both hot-headed bitches gonk
Kushina with a reason, Sakura without lol.

Kushina being more of a "bully" while Sakura was just a b***h.

Really the only comparisons that can be made between Sakura and Kushina is their bitchiness levels.

Enduring Gaian

Honestly, I think she's a an awesome character in a story that continuously craps on her. She is underutilized, unappreciated, and when she is used it is to make Sasuke or Naruto look better. Or any variety of other characters, for that matter. The only reason that anybody thinks her "worthless" is because Kishimoto doesn't let her do s**t, even though she's got an amazing arsenal. Any other character like her could have started out terrible and made an incredible journey to heroism, but he leaves her in the dust.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Why can;t anyone hate Sakura?
As much as I sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but everyone has their reasons to hate something. However, some reasons are much more moronic than others.
Back to topic: Sakura has potential. Hell, I'm even willing to put this out there: Hinata even had potential. The fact that their potentials are in the hands of Masashi, so to keep long story short, all the females are going to get crappy development and be treated as shitty plot devices.
Thus, it's perfectly normal for someone to hate their development, however character wise....

Newbie Regular

Well she is one of my favorite characters but sometimes when she talks or does things I just want to grab her from my computer monitor and bash her against my desk because of her stupidity.

sakura is an average ninja. only thing she ever had going for her is learning from top rate ninja.

Kawaii Shounen

TheDrunkenApothecary
bittersweet music
Hisa Amasawa
....Huh? eek

PLEASE DON'T

They are both hot-headed bitches gonk
Kushina with a reason, Sakura without lol.

Kushina being more of a "bully" while Sakura was just a b***h.

Really the only comparisons that can be made between Sakura and Kushina is their bitchiness levels.

but we all know she was a lil bit of b***h since the beginning 'cause of bullying
and we have to understand since she also had the kyuubi inside her gonk

but they never show if Kushina was still like that in her teens years ...
and she never b***h with minato. or even hit him, he was afraid of her at the beginning but that's it.

gonk

Kawaii Shounen

TheDrunkenApothecary

I'm totally fine with you feeling this way. I just grow weary of the way people try and present their case. All the Kishi blaming is just poor, her character isn't essentially a bad character, just a character that is more controversial.
And I'm biased cause I find it easy to separate my personal tastes from a story and just enjoy what the author/writer/whatever has presented to me.
So I don't find much of a reason to get mad at something that doesn't exist, rarely do I ever.

And where we're at in the manga, I'd hardly label her a b***h anymore. I never understood why everyone was so pissy with that never-ending gag where Sakura would hit Naruto. Girl has a short temper, with Naruto typically..and Ino.
Otherwise she's well behaved and not much of a b***h nowadays...hell she was only ever a b***h to Naruto and Ino for the most part.

She's got a hot headed personality, meh.
But yeah, now in the manga she's appearing to be more leveled out and less..."sakura" toward Naruto, probably sheerly cause they're at a serious people and they don't have time for that s**t anymore, but she's made good strides at being less of a b***h to Naruto.
I mean, what all does she even do anymore? Get mad at Naruto and punch him every once in a while? Meh, sometimes he sorta has it coming anyways.

sakura hitting naruto is okay for me, I mean, is pretty normal in japan to create a character like her. besides naruto has his moments. but what it piss me of is even though she's smart, she doesn't really act like it when it comes to ''love/likes/friendship'' or whatever, you named it.

is pretty dumb I know but like I said I can't deal with people like that in real life, I would punch her in her face. and what irritate more is her fans,
if her fans weren't actually bitching about it,
or hating other characters to defend her, right now, sakura will be an ok with me ( meh ) . I hate the fact that naruto has become the battle over pairings or characters, is INSANE,
is like everywhere you go about naruto you see flame battles of the damn character. and of course it started to piss me of, the pink b***h is not perfect come on. JUST DON'T.
and the fact when you say an opinion, you know you'll get
flame wars 'cause of what you said and they don't respect your opinion.
I like Hinata, doesn't matter what she does and what she is. Just like sakura fans, but that doesn't mean I'm going to screenshot a page and drag about it how come and blah blah.

and what you said is right, I wish more people think like you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff